It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live: Biden to deliver remarks on Supreme Court's ruling on Trump immunity case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
There's a 90-second delay.

Is it live? Or is it Memorex?

We live in 1984 🙃

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
These mutants like to use the word "fundamental". Especially mr. Biden.

But they don't seem to know the meaning of the word and more importantly they don't understand how America works.

This is not new. It's not any kind of a change. The fundamentals have been preserved.

If you don't like it try and change the law but to pretend things have been altered is absurd. I was taught this in I think elementary school for God sakes.

They know there voters are either stupid or on the take.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

The thing I don't understand is that ... their voters are going to vote for Biden thats a given... Don't they need to attract new voters? I don't understand how forcing a constitutional crisis, scaring their base and admitting this has all been about the election is going to attract new voters.

The Biden campaign seems to be in free fall.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

The thing I don't understand is that ... their voters are going to vote for Biden thats a given... Don't they need to attract new voters? I don't understand how forcing a constitutional crisis, scaring their base and admitting this has all been about the election is going to attract new voters.

Ah , Seems ? ........

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They don't need to attract new voters.

They have dead people voting for them, after all.

They need to create the illusion that they attracted new voters.

So the next cheat can be explained away as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Still reading everything on the teleprompter.

"End of quote"

Adding link to Twitter video

NOW - Biden, on the U.S. Supreme Court's immunity ruling: "The president is now a king above the law... end of quote."

edit on 1-7-2024 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

They don't need to attract new voters.

They have dead people voting for them, after all.

They need to create the illusion that they attracted new voters.

So the next cheat can be explained away as well.

We need to update the old pirate saying.

Dead men tell no tales, but they vote Democrat.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Someone punched the Trump button on the video color settings. Or the AI thanks all presidents need to look like that.

Hummm.... Is an AI trying to tell us something?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Biden were to retaliate against Trump, and were to frame that retaliation as being in the line of being 'a Presidential duty' (like decreeing Trump a terrorist and to silence him from committing future terrorist actions) would Biden be immune from prosecution?

I think that this ruling is a nail in the coffin of liberty because it breaks the balance of power set up in the Constitution and enables unrestricted power to override law on the flimsiest of excuses.

edit on 2024-07-01T20:42:53-05:0008Mon, 01 Jul 2024 20:42:53 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

" Someone really does need to replace Joe Biden before he goes further down the road to dictatorship."

Ah , I Thought Mr. Trump was the Dictator ? Is Joe trying to Steal his Thunder here ? .........*)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I love that he and the MSM keep saying no one is above the LAW !

? Well yeah clearly not DJTrump considering he has been tied up in court for the past 4 years .....

Though Hillary , Pelosi , The Bidens and all others are Clean upstanding citizens . This is getting hard to talk about the lies are just everywhere I don't no whats up and down anymore.

Biden himself with classified material illegally obtained and illegally stored. 😀

And if Biden is still able to fog a mirror next year, that will be one of the crimes he's indicted for.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If Donald Trump was a terrorist ... should Joe Biden be open to legal challenges by decreeing Trump a terrorist?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Wow Biden looked orange making his statement.

Wow the left is going unhinged over SC ruling. Democrats are getting nuts over this.

On that note if Biden gets another term the SC will be getting packed with leftists.

Average working-class Democrats want the better economy and lower prices that Trump delivered once and will deliver for Americans once again.

The "experts" and "pundits" are have been thoroughly conditioned by their bosses (top tier crooks) to hate the man who will expose those bosses, and put many in prison.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I love that he and the MSM keep saying no one is above the LAW !

? Well yeah clearly not DJTrump considering he has been tied up in court for the past 4 years .....

Though Hillary , Pelosi , The Bidens and all others are Clean upstanding citizens . This is getting hard to talk about the lies are just everywhere I don't no whats up and down anymore.

Biden himself with classified material illegally obtained and illegally stored. 😀

And if Biden is still able to fog a mirror next year, that will be one of the crimes he's indicted for.

Nope, Biden is immune from prosecution, now, too.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There's a 90-second delay.

Just so the AI can clean it up a bit...nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: putnam6

Someone punched the Trump button on the video color settings. Or the AI thanks all presidents need to look like that.

Hummm.... Is an AI trying to tell us something?

Biden's team is hoping to switch the smell for the debate to Trump... end of quote ...

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
One thing he proved he can do is, he can still read a teleprompter.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If Donald Trump was a terrorist ... should Joe Biden be open to legal challenges by decreeing Trump a terrorist?

Absolutely, yes. Biden should constrained, as should any other President (or ex).

And even if Trump serves another term and does nothing wrong, who is to say that a subsequent President won't misuse the power now granted?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Absolutely, yes. Biden should constrained, as should any other President (or ex).

And even if Trump serves another term and does nothing wrong, who is to say that a subsequent President won't misuse the power now granted?

You misunderstand.

Nobody "granted" any power to anyone with this ruling.

The SCOTUS merely pointed out that those attacking the former President were out of bounds legally, according to our own Constitution.

So nothing was granted.

Our own Constitution was merely reaffirmed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join