It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Wants Joe To Stay In The Race - Barack Obama Wants Joe to Stop Seeking Re-election.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The Democrat PR failures are getting worse

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe they will propose Jill Biden to take Joe's place?

Its going to get wild in the next few weeks.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Notice how she's holding Joe's hand through a hole in the wall.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Food For Thought...

"Hunter Biden has major conflicts of interest as top adviser to the man who could pardon him.

Hunter Biden, already convicted in a federal gun case, faces a federal tax trial later this year."

Extracted from: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bloomberg Markets: The Close
July 1st, 2024, 12:57 PM PDT
Democrats may nominate Joe Biden as early as mid-July to make sure he's on the November ballots and to quash any chatter of him being replaced as the party's candidate. Bloomberg's Mario Parker reports. (Source: Bloomberg)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Lumenari

O.K. Sorry, I thought Boomer1947 was wealthy.

It seem people who defend liberals and their policies with extreme ferocity are either wealthy, not well educated on cause and effect consequences or couldn't survive without their government handouts.

I'm sorry Nugget but your response hit my funny bone and is hilarious. That covered almost everyone though. I guess the educated middle income are it to save our nation.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hunter is a Special Son of a ..............

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: Lumenari

O.K. Sorry, I thought Boomer1947 was wealthy.

It seem people who defend liberals and their policies with extreme ferocity are either wealthy, not well educated on cause and effect consequences or couldn't survive without their government handouts.

I'm sorry Nugget but your response hit my funny bone and is hilarious. That covered almost everyone though. I guess the educated middle income are it to save our nation.

It's okay; I was laughing when I wrote it.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I think Joe should listen to the smartest guy he knows and the lady that’s always leading him around telling him how great he did answering all the questions.

Because Joe Biden is doing just that, some people are covertly setting up to remove Joe via the 25th amendment. If it's confirmed, I (or someone) will start a thread on it. It's a fascinating process. The President being removed even gets a final wish before being terminated.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

That's not his hand she's holding through the wall...

Remember, he was a US Senator since the Civil war and they have a slush fund to take care of those things...

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That's not his hand she's holding through the wall...

Remember, he was a US Senator since the Civil war and they have a slush fund to take care of those things...

In that's what's going on, it must Kamala Harris's husband on the other side of the wall.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

☠️☠️😀 BREAKING: Hunter Biden is now joining White House meetings with top aides and his father after the disastrous debate performance.

To quote a few unnamed white house staffers,
"What the hell is happening?"

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

nothing to see here, move along.

KJP just assured everyone on the planet that Joe is not suffering from any disorder or sickness, and he's not going anywhere.
Until that changes.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Joe and Kamal's insular approach in leadership will lead
the U.S. into to a very dangerous place, very quickly.

This would be comical if it were not so literally frightening.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

nothing to see here, move along.

KJP just assured everyone on the planet that Joe is not suffering from any disorder or sickness, and he's not going anywhere.
Until that changes.

They forgot to ask her who's making all the Presidential decisions !! 😊

We know Joe isn't.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Inquiring minds want to know!

Headline at Axios
"Freaking the f*** out": Turmoil in the White House over Biden

"It's the first topic of every conversation," one White House official said. "Senior leadership has given us nothing. To act like it's business as usual is delusional."

Another official put it more bluntly: "Everyone is freaking the f*** out."

"The uncertainty after Thursday is palpable and anxiety is only increasing," a third White House official told Axios.

"People are looking for leadership and direction that they were told to trust, and hoped was there, but aren't yet feeling in what is now clearly a defining moment for this presidency."

Sow the whirlwind, reap the whirlwind.

edit on 2-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, it's starting then.

Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) on Tuesday became the first Democratic member of Congress to publicly call for President Biden to withdraw as the party's 2024 nominee after his disastrous debate performance last week.

Why it matters: Many Democratic lawmakers are increasingly worried about a rout for their party up and down the ticket on Nov. 5 and hoping to salvage their chances.

What he's saying: "Too much is at stake to risk a Trump victory—too great a risk to assume that what could not be turned around in a year, what was not turned around in the debate, can be turned around now," the longtime Texas Democrat said in a statement.

"My decision to make these strong reservations public is not done lightly, nor does it in any way diminish my respect for all that President Biden has achieved," Doggett continued. "I am hopeful that he will make the painful and difficult decision to withdraw. I respectfully call on him to do so."

The other side: Asked about Doggett's comments, the Biden campaign referred back to a past statement from spokesperson Mia Ehrenberg that the president "is absolutely not dropping out."

Biden's campaign has disputed that the debate was as big a problem as some Democrats fear and has touted Thursday as its best grassroots fundraising day ever.
www.axios.com...

These politicians can't be happy about Hunter obviously shadowing Joe in his executive duties. It's just crazy to think about. White House staff are in WTF mode, donors want their money back........I see a free fall in the near future.
edit on nd31202400000031bTue, 02 Jul 2024 20:41:57 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Ah , No Jill .

WE , the American People Will Decide Our Own Future . No Thank You .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join