It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists have a meltdown over the "Hostage Biden" decal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A reply to Chr0naut:

But I also believe that Trump's sudden turn-around on Biden being the best for the job is a dead giveaway that he is afraid of some relative unknown, with a clean slate, an aggressive stance, youth, and the weight of the Party and party policies behind them.

I'm sure there are stacks of existing party members who would push to take control of the party if Biden falls from grace. All they have to do is convince the party that the old guard is over and that the new guys can win and should take their place.

The idea that it has to be either Trump or Biden, or even one of the two major parties, is just small-mindedness.

It's a country of 330 million people, you'd think they could do a fair bit better than they have.

Except it won’t be a “relative unknown , with a clean slate”. There is no such animal.

Newsome, Whitmer, Hochul, M. Obama, and *gag* 🤮 Hillary, are being floated about the swamp. 🤢

Joe, thanks to corruption-induced dementia, was a good puppet, but his freeze-frame periods, loose bowels, Freudian slips & sniffs, Hunter’s laptop detailing corruption and Ashley’s diary stating “inappropriate showers with Daddy” at 14, make Joe too much of a liability.

Even Hillary’s kill list lacks Chelsea’s confirmation.

I mean, anything is possible, and hopefully White Hats prevail.

edit on 1-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, good luck with that bud.

It is Already in the Works .............Try to Keep Up Sonny,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

Neither Trump, nor Biden, are good candidates for the Presidency - that's a fact.

are you aware of the difference between a fact and an opinion?

As a Matter of Fact he Thinks so .................*)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join