It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists have a meltdown over the "Hostage Biden" decal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
More comedy gold from the lefties.

Their heads are exploding. "It's too violent and horrific to be shown on prime-time news."
I'm not a fan of Jon Stewart, but unlike lefty stalwart Bill Maher, Stewart can be funny, and he had me cracking up over this clip.

A MAGA fan in Long Island, New York put an image of a tied-up Biden on his pickup's tailgate. Trump shared the video on Truth Social, and the left went into one of their pearl clutching hissy fits. They're inconsolable.

MSNBC's Ali Velshi said: "If you were driving behind the truck, it would appear that Joe Biden was actually restrained on the vehicle's flat bed".

To which Stewart replied: "If you think that's really Joe Biden tied up on the back of a pickup truck, I don't know if you have the mental acuity to be operating a motor vehicle."

Trump critics say the fact that Trump shared the image proves how "dangerously unhinged" he is. Source

The Jon Stewart bit begins at about the 1:00 mark, and it is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

You just set the mood for my whole day!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Looks more like someone stuffed that J-Rod alien into a suit and tossed him into the back of a pickup

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dear lord, how old is this story? Didnt this happen like 6 months ago?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker
Dear lord, how old is this story? Didnt this happen like 6 months ago?

It's making the rounds again. Some of our ATS members may have missed it the first time.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin holding the bloody severed head of a president was apparently kosher and even clever, but a relatively unharmed president hogtied in the bed of your pickup is completely obscene.

Make it make sense.

edit on 30-6-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh thank God. I was running out of gun oil.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

OK, that was an epic ending.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It was definitely funny, but I'm pretty sure that was from the 2020 election cycle.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its mental gymnastics of such high calibre and difficulty that only a nubile Chinese acrobat could even hope to attempt the breath taking amounts of flips, twists and spins that are required.

a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 30-6-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It was definitely funny, but I'm pretty sure that was from the 2020 election cycle.

Truth social didn’t exist in 2020, so would’ve been kind of hard for Trump to post the image of the truck on his platform back then.

Having said that, nothing really funny or even news worthy about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: watchitburn

Truth social didn’t exist in 2020, so would’ve been kind of hard for Trump to post the image of the truck on his platform back then.

Everyone else except for serious snowflakes thought it was quite hilarious. It made me laugh. I think it's still funny.

Curiously, you saying it isn't funny or newsworthy makes it even funnier and more satisfying.
edit on 30-6-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I heard all about it a few months ago when it happened. Didn’t trigger me, just don’t care one way or the other. Some redneck put a stupid image on his truck… big deal.

But I mean, if the tables were turned and someone put an image of Trump tied up on there truck, then I guess the absolute melt downs from the MAGA cult would’ve been mildly amusing.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Kathy Griffin holding the bloody severed head of a president was apparently kosher and even clever, but a relatively unharmed president hogtied in the bed of your pickup is completely obscene.

Make it make sense.

Thank you for typing out my exact thoughts!

A few years back, a truck bumper I used to follow on my commute had:
“O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
edit on 30-6-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I heard all about it a few months ago when it happened. Didn’t trigger me, just don’t care one way or the other. Some redneck put a stupid image on his truck… big deal.

But I mean, if the tables were turned and someone put an image of Trump tied up on there truck, then I guess the absolute melt downs from the MAGA cult would’ve been mildly amusing.

Actually MAGA people would laugh at that too. I would. I know people would understand that all the wrongful persecutions of Trump would come back on the left a thousand fold, like it is already beginning to. MAGA people never "melt down" that I have ever seen, only the left does this.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

MAGA people never "melt down" that I have ever seen, only the left does this.

The melt downs a going to be epic when they send Trump to jail next week.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

MAGA people never "melt down" that I have ever seen, only the left does this.

The melt downs a going to be epic when they send Trump to jail next week.

Oh!? This time? This time they got him for sure?
Yeah, this time they got him for sure.
Time for the woke to wake!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

We fully expect them to send him to prison.

It's what commies do.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Anytime is a good time for a learning experience sir/ madam, Mr./ Ms. /Mrs., them they it, Ghost. ( Trying to cover the bases).

The funny part is not the actual pic on the tailgate, its the response and outrage in the reporting about the nothing burger.

The news worthy part is that the "news" spent time to report about it.

So the next time you read a similar news report you can chuckle and say "I get it"! Don't say it out load though.

A sundy beer to you.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I remember this story.
Even if someone found it in bad taste or whatever other offended sensibility there is one thing everyone should agree on.
This was not too violent to show especially when you consider these are the same people that will repeatedly show a black man being shot by cops.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join