It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists have a meltdown over the "Hostage Biden" decal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

If you cut all the bullsh*t this left media faux-overreacting is a main reason why we are where we are. Why there's a culture war.

I've see these media stations show effigies of Netanyahu, and Israeli/American flags burning at "Pro-Palestine" protests. The line has always been transparent and agenda driven.

When it all starts to fall apart you can see the cracks surrounding the more disingenuous illusions go first. This narrative of whats offensive vs inoffensive is more easily seen when left-leaning satire (The Daily Show) starts to take shots. When things are made TOO sacred.

The first part is another reason. A woman in a hurry with a fussy kid obliviously and without intended malice misgenders a GenZ kid and now gets screwed over by a new sacred policy.

They run together. A part of society made things off-limits by instilling a new standard. Now showing a tied up Joe Biden is almost on par with improper pronouns and misgendering.

There are fun ways to deal with being constantly (even erroneously) misgendered that isn't crying to an authority figure to cancel someone. But that's what became a social norm.

Instead "woke-minded" (myself included) have ensured a "reclaimist event," Where the attempted new taboos are forcefully reverted out of tradition laced with spite.
edit on 30-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It’s the desperation dripping through the fake outrage which is most telling. The far left, which is all left, are so so frightened that they will claim hurts over everything and anything. They need to cling to some faux drama to keep their delusion rolling. Sad really.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I heard all about it a few months ago when it happened. Didn’t trigger me, just don’t care one way or the other. Some redneck put a stupid image on his truck… big deal.

But I mean, if the tables were turned and someone put an image of Trump tied up on there truck, then I guess the absolute melt downs from the MAGA cult would’ve been mildly amusing.

MAGA people never "melt down" that I have ever seen, only the left does this.

The melt downs a going to be epic when they send Trump to jail next week.

That’s a cool story.

I fully expect Liberal heads to explode when Trump gets elected while in jail.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This happened back in March, and nobody in the real world actually gave a sh1t.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

You are absolutely right. Liberals don't live in the real world, that's why they're whining about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I heard all about it a few months ago when it happened. Didn’t trigger me, just don’t care one way or the other. Some redneck put a stupid image on his truck… big deal.

But I mean, if the tables were turned and someone put an image of Trump tied up on there truck, then I guess the absolute melt downs from the MAGA cult would’ve been mildly amusing.

Have you not been paying attention? Trumps fundraising would go through the roof. And who says you can't run a campaign from a jail cell? If you can do it from a basement, a jail ought to be easy. And even IF Trump went to jail, it's not like he'd go to San Quentin for crying out loud. Club Fed would be VERY accommodating for his needs. There's nothing in the law that says he can't have access to an office and electronic equipment.

However, I doubt this would happen. And for the record, the right doesn't melt down. Sometimes I wish they would but it isn't their nature.

People were plainly upset when Griffin help up a fake severed Trump head. It was very inappropriate and hostile. Yet the Left for the most part thought it was funny or found nothing much wrong with it. So if they can handle the visual of morbid mutilation, a tied up old man shouldn't rock their boat. I however think both are wrong and very immature but we don't all get to play Ruler for a day. So it is what it is. The Left sets precedents they don't want to abide by. That IS in their nature.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh…

I thought is was going to be about hostages still held by Hamas

Never mind….

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You are absolutely right. Liberals don't live in the real world, that's why they're whining about it.

Didn't Trump re-post it? It's Mr Maccas who is making much ado about a nothingburger?

Neither Trump, nor Biden, are good candidates for the Presidency - that's a fact.

I note that Trump now wants Biden to stay, now that he feels he will beat him. I suspect that Trump fears he would loose if a more reasonable opponent were selected.

I think at this point in time, both parties should re-evaluate who their primary candidate should be, in the interests of America.

edit on 2024-06-30T21:02:29-05:0009Sun, 30 Jun 2024 21:02:29 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Kathy Griffin holding the bloody severed head of a president was apparently kosher and even clever, but a relatively unharmed president hogtied in the bed of your pickup is completely obscene.

Make it make sense.

God gave Kathy Griffin lung cancer for being so evil against the person who's trying to make the lives of God's children better.

Never Smoked, but suddenly contracted lung cancer: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Neither Trump, nor Biden, are good candidates for the Presidency - that's a fact.

No that’s your opinion. Not a fact. There’s millions of Americans, people who can actually vote in this country who believe he is a good or a great candidate for the presidency, that’s a fact and truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Rest Assured , Mr. Trump will NEVER see a Day in Jail . the Law is on his Side.......

" Attorney General says Trump Conviction will be VACATED at Judicial Hearing. "

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Didn't Trump re-post it? It's Mr Maccas who is making much ado about a nothingburger?

I note that Trump now wants Biden to stay, now that he feels he will beat him. I suspect that Trump fears he would loose if a more reasonable opponent were selected.

I think at this point in time, both parties should re-evaluate who their primary candidate should be, in the interests of America.

Such a fine example of globalist supporting Left wingnut projection. Thanks again for another. Their guy fails, so must defame the other guy as well. "(But he's bad too!") Like they have been doing for the last almost decade.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, good luck with that bud.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

That's pretty awesome.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Are you high? Trolling?

Trump is obviously the best president and candidate we've had in all of our lifetimes. The US had the best economy in the history of the world under Trump, other countries were jealous and would frequently call him to tell him what a good job he's been doing.

edit on 30-6-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Kathy Griffin holding the bloody severed head of a president was apparently kosher and even clever, but a relatively unharmed president hogtied in the bed of your pickup is completely obscene.

Make it make sense.

God gave Kathy Griffin lung cancer for being so evil against the person who's trying to make the lives of God's children better.

Yeah obviously… lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

No that’s your opinion. Not a fact. There’s millions of Americans, people who can actually vote in this country who believe he is a good or a great candidate for the presidency, that’s a fact and truth.

Possibly.

But I also believe that Trump's sudden turn-around on Biden being the best for the job is a dead giveaway that he is afraid of some relative unknown, with a clean slate, an aggressive stance, youth, and the weight of the Party and party policies behind them.

I'm sure there are stacks of existing party members who would push to take control of the party if Biden falls from grace. All they have to do is convince the party that the old guard is over and that the new guys can win and should take their place.

The idea that it has to be either Trump or Biden, or even one of the two major parties, is just small-mindedness.

It's a country of 330 million people, you'd think they could do a fair bit better than they have.

edit on 2024-07-01T04:59:18-05:0004Mon, 01 Jul 2024 04:59:18 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

are you aware of the difference between a fact and an opinion?

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are you aware of the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Neither of them are overwhelmingly popular in the polls. So it would seem that most Americans agree they’re both poor candidates.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

So an opinion is a fact?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join