It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud storm, loud magnets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If anyone has the ability to out of body themselves there’s still a connection to body or the body would die, correct?

Maybe why some monks supposedly could willfully die, they went beyond out of body.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I take it you have heard of the of gateway process then?

Sure, that is the program at the Monroe institute.

Of course, I had experiences long before I knew about Monroe's books or the institute. I liked his skeptical approach, that they tried to keep the names neutral and the fact that he was upfront about knowing that he wasn't ever going to be able to prove anything scientifically.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
If anyone has the ability to out of body themselves there’s still a connection to body or the body would die, correct?

That is how Monroe explained it, he even mentioned in his last book that he had gone so far out that when he got back his body was dying.

In that bit he mentions beings that are waiting for an aperture to open to leave and that he came close to what he called the emitter which is what creats this VR. Of course, the idea is out there but if you have ever experienced something like that, even just sleep paralysis, you can't help but think that there might be something to it.

He also said in some interview, C2C with Art Bell I think, that even if the body is on life support, the person is probably long gone.

edit on 2-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join