It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prime Minister In Race Baiting Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I dont normally vote. Might do a reform vote .. can it be any worse..i dont think so.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Following on from Channel 4's hit piece on Reform the BBC seems to have had their pop during Fridays Question Time Election Special where the first question was to Farage on racism in Reform UK , Farage tackled the question in his usual style but it has since been discovered the guy who asked the question was in fact a freelance BBC producer , Farage has now said he is boycotting the BBC until he receives an apology.

It all shows just how scared the establishment really is.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You need to 'bin' the Reform party and vote for a real leader that will make a difference.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Look at what we've become , the woke NHS putting lives at risk.
All the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion courses and "Unconscious bias training" is silencing concerns and just letting them in.

A trainee nurse has been found guilty of attempting to launch an ISIS-inspired suicide attack using a homemade bomb on the hospital where he worked.

Mohammad Sohail Farooq, 28, was arrested outside St James's Hospital in Leeds with a viable bomb, manufactured from a pressure cooker containing 9.9kg of low explosive, in January 2023.

Investigations also revealed he had been carrying out a secret poison pen campaign against several colleagues after he was made to repeat a year of his course because he was regularly ringing in sick and did not pass the required exams.
news.sky.com...

I'm sure "Count Binface" will sort out the problems we face.

Vote Reform.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Merely stopping the tide of such people doesn't actually address the problem long term.

Those who are from hostile cultures and refuse to assimilate that are already here must be deported.

Unfortunately there are few with either the desire or will to do that.
edit on 272024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

All the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion courses and "Unconscious bias training"

Well, I have a family member with over 30 years NHS experience and are a senior manager and have never been on any of these courses?

As for the terrorist scum, he was caught and arrested, so I'm not sure about silencing concerns? He should either get life or deported back to the sh*thole he crawled out off.

As for the video I posted, I was just trying to lighten the mood and bring a smile.....

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Like pampered families, pampered countries and their leaders have nothing better to do than get emotional over (what is to most people) trivial bullsh'it.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

They do in my NHS Trust so perhaps your family member is lucky , the NHS is a partner with or a client of This Unconscious bias training company.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Wonder how much the NHS could save by not paying out to grifters & consultants like in your linked example?

Probably wouldn't solve the NHS' funding issues, but certainly wouldn't hurt either.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Wonder how much the NHS could save by not paying out to grifters & consultants like in your linked example?

Sadly we have Thatcher to thank for allowing that...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join