It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prime Minister In Race Baiting Scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The actor Rishi Sunak claims to be 'hurt' by the words of another actor.

The 'campaigner' is an actor called Andrew Parker.

A Reform UK activist secretly filmed racially abusing Rishi Sunak today admitted he is an actor - but insisted he genuinely campaigns for the party.

Andrew Parker was recorded calling the Prime Minister 'a f***ing p***' as he canvassed in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex by Channel 4.

The 63-year-old was also filmed saying that Reform would turn all mosques into Weatherspoons pubs and suggested asylum seekers who try to come to Kent from France on small boats should be shot on the beach by young British Army recruits as ‘target practice’.

But today Mr Parker, a divorced father of one, from Bishop Stortford, Herts, who is a part time actor, refused when asked three times if he had been paid to infiltrate Reform UK to make their volunteers appear racist.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Most tellingly Mr Sunak says "It makes me angry."

He is giving the signal to become angry because an actor said something. This is the state of British politics today.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can see a candidate paying someone to act as a mouthpiece for the opposition and say outrageous things to garner sympathy votes. I bet it happens in politics more often than we'd like to believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr
Thanks for drawing attention to this.
It should develop into a big story in the next few days if it is what it looks like-A huge fake news hit piece on a political party 5 days before the election.

Acording to Mr Farage,not only did channel 4 deny the guy was an actor when confronted today-they also forgot he has actually worked for channel 4 as an actor in the past!

The guys website says he usually speaks softly,but can act a nasty rough "alter ego"

Have a listen to Nigel Farage's response-I liked the way he denounced all the vile comments the actor was ranting about.

Whatever you think of the guy and his party-this is election interference and a huge deal would be made if it was done to ANY other party.

A new low for UK/globalist agenda driven politics and a weak attempt by amatuer fake news idiots at woke lefty channel 4.

Nigel and reform has "the establishment" in panic if they are resorting to this kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Nigel and reform has "the establishment" in panic if they are resorting to this kind of thing.

And with less than a week to go I doubt this will be their last attempt , both Labour and the Tories are losing votes to Reform and it's stunts like this that will hopefully lose them more , with the migrant exodus from Germany heading for our shores things here could get a whole lot worse under a Labour government so we can only hope that many more than expected are backing Reform UK.

Germany has toughened its migration laws, with speedier deportations and tougher rules for asylum applications. Sky News meets the people affected - who shed light on why the changes could see more migrants heading for the UK.

Ahmed is on the move.

From a sun-bleached phone screen, he explains he's running from Germany after being threatened with deportation.
His target destination: the UK.

"I want to go to the UK because I'm afraid of the deportation in Germany. Already they try to deport me and that's why I left," he says in a video message.

It's hurriedly recorded somewhere on the coast of northern France.

In a few hours, he expects to get the signal from smugglers that they will try to cross the channel in a dinghy.
news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I absolutely think this was an attempted stitch up and it would not surprise me one bit if this Parker guy was actually paid to say that stuff in a poorly thought out hatchet job.
Unfortunately for them, I believe the opposite will happen and Reforms voters will increase massively.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The police are investigating-as they should if this Andrew Parker actor person did use language which may incite violence.

Whch he did when he called for the army to shoot asylum seekers.

Police 'urgently assessing' racist comments by Reform activists as Sunak speaks of anger The Essex force is looking "to establish if there are any criminal offences"

news.sky.com...

It doesn't matter Andrew Parker if you are acting or you are just a sick man-what you said should get you nicked.
Unless of course you are part of some officialy sanctioned operation.
then you get to walk.

But we get to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I wouldn't be that surprised if this guy turns out to be a paid actor.
They all seem increasingly desperate to denounce and discredit Farage and Reform.

The reality is that a large number of British voters are disenfranchised with the political system and the major political parties.
Literally millions of core, traditional Labour and Conservative voters are sick of the open door immigration policies that neither of the two main parties have done anything to address, they are sick of being ignored and taken for granted whilst the whims and concerns of every single special interest group are put before them.

I half joked in a thread earlier on that I was going to stick a pin the ballot paper, the truth is I know exactly who I'm voting for.
Every single British person regardless of political leaning should vote Independent or Reform if for no other reason than to stick it right up the major political parties arses.

I could go on a rant, but its getting late and everyone's heard it all before anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This has made me angry to the point that on the 4th July, I am marching my entire family and extended family to the polling station with permanent pens, wearing my George Cross T-shirt and to vote Reform.
(They were voting reform anyway, but I'm making sure they actually vote)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   

So Sunak is that desperate for votes, his team hire this actor and channel four to do an 'undercover' piece to make Sunak look like a 'victim' and go for the sympathy votes.

How desperate can a pm be???

Thats my opinion on it, others will say it was to make The Reform party look bad.

But this bit proves that it was nothing about The Reform party

The 63-year-old was also filmed saying that Reform would turn all mosques into Weatherspoons pubs and suggested asylum seekers who try to come to Kent from France on small boats should be shot on the beach by young British Army recruits as ‘target practice’.

All that is obviously a piss take.

Wake up Britons, Sunak ain't no victim here.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It's funny how Sunak is upset by the remarks of an alleged Reform activist but didn't seem bothered by remarks made by Tory donor Frank Hester who said in 2019 ....

"It's like trying not to be racist but you see Diane Abbott on the TV, and you're just like… you just want to hate all black women because she's there.

"And I don't hate all black women at all, but I think she should be shot."

Guess the £5 Million Mr Hester personally gave Sunak soothed his pain.

Mr Hester donated £10m to the Tories last year, including a £5m donation to Rishi Sunak that came from him personally and another £5m that came from his healthcare software firm in November, Electoral Commission records show.
news.sky.com...

I'm no fan of the racist Diane Abbott but don't want to see her shot.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It doesn't make sense for him to use his real name if he was working as an actor to paint Reform in a bad light.

Seems like another poorly vetted reform candidate/volunteer - but at least the Party are kicking out racist/BNP linked ones when outed rather than covering it up.

The early snap election prevented the usual thorough vetting so a few wrong'uns with dodgy pasts made it through but Bullingdon club members have done far worse and been rewarded with Peerages or becoming PM.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I had to laugh at Sinai when he was acting like a puppy dig when he was meeting Zelensky, he looked like a total wanker in zekenskyz prescence.

Reminds me of this how much do h want to find your wife’s shopping trips to Harrods?

edit on 29-6-2024 by Cavemannick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So because Farage says Andrew Parker was a payed actor we're all meant to go along with it?? Come on guys.
The guy himself had admmited to saying it, and Farage is just saying anything to squirm out of it.

A Reform UK canvasser who used a racial slur against Rishi Sunak has called himself a "total fool" and said he has learned his lesson....Pressed on his use of the racial slur, he said he was an "old man" and "I still use old words".

I'm not a fan of Sunak but Farage is a second-hand cars salesman attempting to be a politician (poorly I might add). Is there anyone in this country worth voting for??

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Regardless of who or what Andrew Parker is the fact remains he wasn't a candidate he was just an activist , activists are not representatives of the party and give their time freely.

But Mr Parker rejected the suggestion of conspiracy, and said he had become involved with Reform UK by contacting the party himself and volunteering to do leafletting because he believes in its message.
www.independent.co.uk...

Meanwhile a Labour member involved in the election campaign has been arrested over the alleged honeytrap plot.

One MP in the last parliament, Luke Evans, said he had received the messages and made this public in April.

In a statement posted on social media, Evans, who represented Hinckley and Bosworth, said: “I was the MP that raised the alarm and blew the whistle on the Westminster honeytrap situation, alerting both the police and parliamentary authorities to the issue.

“Last month, I reported two incidents of cyber-flashing and malicious communications to the police. I was approached by two different numbers [10 days apart] on WhatsApp who purported to know me.

“After I tried to verify who was messaging me, I was sent unsolicited sexually explicit images. I immediately blocked the numbers and reported them to the police and parliamentary security.

“I was able to screenshot the written messages and my team recorded the explicit images which meant we could share this information directly with the police.”
www.theguardian.com...

The purpose of the Honey Trap is as yet unknown but I see no condemnation of Starmer for the actions of a member of his Labour party , the purpose of the Channel 4 documentary is pretty clear.
edit on 29-6-2024 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The trouble is this isn't the 1st time Farage has been associated with these kinds of 'members' is it?

Is he always in the wrong place at the wrong time?

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The trouble is this isn't the 1st time Farage has been associated with these kinds of 'members' is it?

No , and he's just dropped 3 candidates for things they've said , fact is Reform along with everyone else were expecting an election later in the year so the party along with everyone else were wrong footed by Sunak going early which was likely the plan.

The Tory party have had their share of racism claims as have Labour but because Reform are relative newcomers and have Farage at the helm everyone is gunning for them , the fear is palpable.

Loved Peep Show by the way , what ever happened to comedy.

edit on 29-6-2024 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree, Both the Tories and Labour have had their own problems, but that doesn't excuse Farage, and the fact he tried to do an infowars and claim payed actors were to blame to try to worm out of it is poor behaviour. The guy can't take ownership, imagine what he'd be like as leader of the country.

I loved Peep Show and the Nazi sketches seem to be a good fit for most politicians these days!!

edit on 29-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe if he wasn’t a corrupt, incompetent moron he wouldn’t get called bad names?

I can’t wait till he loses his seat and #s off back to California to be a parasite investment banker again.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: onestonemonkey

And with less than a week to go I doubt this will be their last attempt , both Labour and the Tories are losing votes to Reform and it's stunts like this that will hopefully lose them more , with the migrant exodus from Germany heading for our shores things here could get a whole lot worse under a Labour government so we can only hope that many more than expected are backing Reform UK.

Germany has toughened its migration laws, with speedier deportations and tougher rules for asylum applications. Sky News meets the people affected - who shed light on why the changes could see more migrants heading for the UK.

Ahmed is on the move.

From a sun-bleached phone screen, he explains he's running from Germany after being threatened with deportation.
His target destination: the UK.

"I want to go to the UK because I'm afraid of the deportation in Germany. Already they try to deport me and that's why I left," he says in a video message.

It's hurriedly recorded somewhere on the coast of northern France.

In a few hours, he expects to get the signal from smugglers that they will try to cross the channel in a dinghy.
news.sky.com...

I really hope they don't all try coming to the UK... it's become joke... way too many just taking the pee out of our "Border Force".

Border Force? More like Migrant Carriers!

Seriously... its just too much now and something needs to be done. If I was King, I'd be making sure it stopped a long time ago...

But the enemy are now here... waiting for orders! Not saying all of them crossed to attack us but a lot have...

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Its really difficult these days to know who's telling the truth....

NOT.

After this debacle, more people shoiuld wake up the lies of the Media!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join