It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Trump Witnesses Have Received Significant Financial Benefits From His Businesses, Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: EndTime

At this point in time, NOTHING Trump is accused of makes any difference to me. To many false claims, by 1,000 experts, crying wolf. The globalists blew it. I no longer pay any attention nor do I care what they accuse the man of.
I will still vote for him.

Agreed - that is the problem with political persecutions and why the Democrats have played a dangerous game with their lawfair campaigns. They have deligitmized the court system; just like the news industry, it can no longer be trusted in political maters.

It's unfortunate but it is realty.

I don't know yet if I plan to vote for Donald Trump or a third-party candidate; but the Democrat's lawfair against Donald Trump will not be part of my decision making.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

originally posted by: network dude

do you have 51 former intel officers signatures to verify this?

"Trump’s attorney sent ProPublica a cease-and-desist letter demanding this article not be published. It warned that if the outlet and its reporters 'continue their reckless campaign of defamation, President Trump will evaluate all legal remedies,'" stated the post.

sounds like this will be sorted out in court, and could get expensive.

No. What is interesting is that it is not a denial lol.

I dunno, a lawsuit sounds like a denial to me. Ever sued someone because they're right?

A cease and desist is an order to stop doing something. Not a denial.

look into what "defamation" is. You might find a raging clue.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

The benefits have flowed from Trump’s businesses and campaign committees, according to a ProPublica analysis of public disclosures, court records and securities filings. One campaign aide had his average monthly pay double, from $26,000 to $53,500. Another employee got a $2 million severance package barring him from voluntarily cooperating with law enforcement. And one of the campaign’s top officials had her daughter hired onto the campaign staff, where she is now the fourth-highest-paid employee.

LINK

The article goes into detail on what each witness received to potentially modify or influence their participation in the cases against Trump.

Trump has already commented publicly that he will sue the publisher of the article, ProPublica.

Trump threatens to sue reporters who revealed that he's paying witnesses

Former President Donald Trump's legal team is threatening litigation against the nonprofit investigative outlet ProPublica, for a story published at the start of this month alleging his business and campaign are paying "significant financial benefits" to witnesses in cases against him.

ProPublica revealed the threat against them in a post on X Wednesday.

"Trump’s attorney sent ProPublica a cease-and-desist letter demanding this article not be published. It warned that if the outlet and its reporters 'continue their reckless campaign of defamation, President Trump will evaluate all legal remedies,'" stated the post.

LINK

A topic of discussion for tonight's debate?

Right here is the problem.

There's a certain segment of society that doesn't know what f'n evidence is....

People get paid and get raises all the time, but you haven't connected that to paying them to alter their testimony.

If you want to see how to do it right, watch the Young Thug trial..

Yup, it should be proven for Trump's attempt to enforce a cease and desist order.

While I agree with your comment regarding compensation not necessarily inferring a quid pro quo, it is apparent that you have not been in senior levels of management and had to deal with many anti-corruption policy meetings that are required for most corporations, as that really restricts certain "attempts" to game the system internally and externally.

Yes, those meetings are taken VERY seriously too, as CYA is very important.

Or do you mean strategy meetings?

At this point, if Trump openly cheated his way to POTUS this time, I'd be laughing my f'n ass off.

Game on..

that would be epic. Nobody could complain about it, because that would destroy democracy. LOL, amazing idea.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oh looks like the TDS addled Never Trump glowies have infested this site too now

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Corporate media has zero credibility.
They've been publishing so many blatant lies that they are irredeemable.

I'd prefer someone other than Trump, but at least he's not an America hating communist.

The left has nothing but chaos, failure, and fear mongering.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Still not voting for Biden.
I wanted to vote Libertarian, but their candidate sucks even worse than Trump and Biden.
I'll be holding my nose and voting for Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

After seeing the sh** Democrats have done since Obama got in, I Don't Care.

Still voting Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

At this point in time, NOTHING Trump is accused of makes any difference to me. To many false claims, by 1,000 experts, crying wolf. The globalists blew it. I no longer pay any attention nor do I care what they accuse the man of.

Or do you mean strategy meetings?

At this point, if Trump openly cheated his way to POTUS this time, I'd be laughing my f'n ass off.

Game on..

This is music to my ears.

edit on 27-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Eight years ago the left couldn't stop clutching their pearls over the hyperbolic Trump quote:

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters”

Thanks to their ongoing antics they've actually made that quote true.

Something about "made your bed, now lie in it"...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker
a reply to: Boomer1947

Okay, Ive been straight up lied to about the evils of Trump more times than I can count, but I guess I'll believe it this time lol. That thought ever go through your head?

The fact that Trump brought a law suit against E. Jean Carroll and that it was dismissed by the judge is a matter of public record.

Look it up.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DAVID64

Eight years ago the left couldn't stop clutching their pearls over the hyperbolic Trump quote:

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters”

Thanks to their ongoing antics they've actually made that quote true.

Something about "made your bed, now lie in it"...

Trump first made that statement in January of 2016, a good year before he became POTUS.

The quote was true for many years before the "antics". The "antics" were, in part, a reaction to that kind of statement after Trump became POTUS, not the cause of it.

Unless you think the left has secretly invented a time machine.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

A serious question, with this approach do you worry that you might miss important matters that actually mean something to you if you willy choose to ignore information, whether it be about trump or not, and whether it is factual or not.

I dont like to be ignorant, I want to be aware of all information, fact based or fictional, to help me make important decisions. You do you i guess.

In the fable of The Boy Who Cried Wolf, the last time there was an actual wolf attacking the sheep. But the villagers chose not to believe the boy because he had lied so many times before. Is it the villager's fault for not believing the boy, or the boy's fault for having lied so many times?

Of course, the problem could have been resolved if the villagers had replaced the boy the first time he lied. If there were some mechanism available to the People for getting rid of liars in the media, we would solve a lot of problems. Until then, it's hard to blame people for not trusting what they read in the media that has promoted so many lies in recent memory.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It was NOT true - it was hyperbole and everyone but the most brain-dead libtards knew it.

It's not anymore.

Thanks to the never-ending lib meltdown.

Own it

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A serious question, with this approach do you worry that you might miss important matters that actually mean something to you if you willy choose to ignore information, whether it be about trump or not, and whether it is factual or not.

Like the Russia collusion story? Or Hunter's laptop?

Nobody seems to care that Biden became a multi-millionaire in record time or that how he did is is all on Hunter's laptop.
Biden even brags about his crimes and the liberal world turns a blind eye.

It's getting a lot harder to paint one party blacker than the other. It's time to get a bigger brush that'll cover both parteis; tit-for-tat just enables the career politicians to keep on keepin' on.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Um no...he decided to sue her because SHE got ontelevision and after she won she said on a talk show, and I quote, "everyone is obsessed with sex. He raped me because he hurt me. There was no sex involved. Rape doesn't require sex..." Go watch it!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Lefties only ever seem to think defamation goes one way...which they try to say is in their favor.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I’m still voting for the guy that could serve a sentence vs the potato head that can’t put one together.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
NO ONE WHO IS VOTING FOR TRUMP GIVE ONE FLYING # ABOUT THE PUSSY STATEMENT. THE SHOOTING IN THE STREET STATEMENT. THE 108 INDICTMENTS. THE FELONY COUNTS.

He had more votes in 2020 than 2016. He will have more votes in 2024 than in 2020.

Deal with it. Accept it. You can keep on saying he is losing voters but deep down you know that is....

BULL#!

I am so enjoying watching some of you implode because you are pretending to be afraid and the reason you do escapes me.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I’m still voting for the guy that could serve a sentence vs the potato head that can’t put one together.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When Trump wins AND the republicans take back the senate and hold the house it’s going to be emergency levels of head exploding around the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join