It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hes off topic again ,slurring his words and is PISSSED acting like he passed the aca lol

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: pianopraze
CNN trying to go after Trump now since Biden failed.

I don’t think so.

They’ve been pretty fair so far. And considering the type of programming and blatant lean you have to ask yourself why?

They can act like the last thing they want is a Trump presidency, but it would be the best thing for their ratings.

They were rubbing in hard the felon angle.

If the shoe was on the other foot they’d get roasted for not asking the question. I don’t think it got leaned into more than anything else.

CNN is a for profit company, they’re not altruists. Their ratings have been decimated. If Trump wins, people will want to tune into something to make them feel good for bad news against him.

Obvious speculation by me.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Love how Trump is ignoring the moderator..

Wow he just won the Black vote.

He is on fire!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Biden should be called out for "creating jobs". Joe you didn't create jobs, it's just the pandemic ended and your stay in the house mandates ended so the SAME jobs returned like waiters, bartenders, clerks, delivery drivers etc etc they weren't magically "created"

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
so hes(biden) promising black families 10k off a first time home? is that what he said he kind of mumbled

It's bait and it's discriminatory and probably unconstitutional. 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is just crazy insane, cray-cray!

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Trump is Laughing Inside at Joe's Lies , and it's Almost coming out.............

link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I love how everyone lets Biden talk...or what appears to be talk.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Biden is an angry bully. Trump is actually being respectful.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Trump's going to lose on the climate change thing, but if that's the only thing he loses.

I love he challenged the Paris Accords on the money angle. But he won't win the liberal vote on climate change, so he should just avoid it (which he kind of is).

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
Biden is an angry bully. Trump is actually being respectful.

'How DARE you...that's the biggest bunch of LIES ever, you are a convicted felon....and, and, and...uhhhhhh...How DARE you!!!"

LOL! Just kiddin', man.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Trump's going to lose on the climate change thing, but if that's the only thing he loses.

I love he challenged the Paris Accords on the money angle. But he won't win the liberal vote on climate change, so he should just avoid it (which he kind of is).

Climate change is a bunch of BS.

I agree those that believe won’t like Trumps answer.

Everyone has their minds made up on that issue. Doubt it will affect anyone’s voting.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
looked like biden was listening in with an ear piece there for a moment?

Yes, I saw that.

There's something strange about his facial expressions. It looked like one eye lid dropped for a for a few seconds.

And the way he looks down is very strange.

Kind of like watching those composite videos of failing old animatronics from Disneyland and Chuck E Cheese etc?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Biden says he's protecting seniors, but at the same time he's borrowing from SS to pay for all his stuff.

Trump didn't do this.

That's just a straight up LIE by Biden.

link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, Biden is YOUR President 😃

link   
is any one dead yet from playing the drink every time biden says "by the way" yet?

link   
Biden’s handlers are gonna push him down the stairs after this. The damage it’s done to their campaign is irreparable.

Also this is the greatest debate in history. What an absolute spectacle lmao

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Agree and Trump was right about the Paris accords

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Climate Change aka Global Warming Ponzi Scheme Agenda is at the Back of the Bus Right Now . The Economy and Illegal entry on Our National Borders are More Pressing Issues to Most Americans .

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Biden giving away all that money is just going to destroy our money buying power.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join