It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun violence a public health crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The overarching issue is democrat policies in inner cities that enable gang culture to thrive.

The vast majority of these deaths are teenage gang members shooting other teenage gang members.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They only want power and us with no power.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When I heard this story on the news, I immediately thought another attempt to confiscate guns and remove the right to own. So far I haven’t read or heard anything to the contrary. I personally wouldn’t mind an attempt to keep mentally ill people from owning or keeping firearms but one side always seems to want all firearms taken away from the people. I could be wrong but it fits the pattern I keep seeing.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Especially since the FBI statistics have violent crimes going down.

All by design.

Prosecution of crimes is down.
They always try this neat little slight of hand.

They want our guns more than they want anything else.
They salivate at the idea.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Edumakated

The overarching issue is democrat policies in inner cities that enable gang culture to thrive.

The vast majority of these deaths are teenage gang members shooting other teenage gang members.

Heyjackass.com

If you’re at all interested in actual numbers then this is the place.
It’s based on Chicago gun crime but it’s an eye opener.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Question for the U.S. Surgeon General . What Exact Percentage of this Alleged " gun violence " is committed by Unlicensed Gun Owners in Posession of Illegal Unregistered Fire Arms ? That Number , Whatever it is , would not Warrant in Any Way Putting Restrictions on the Second Amendment Right of Any American Citizen to Own a Legal Firearm for Self Protection . That would be a Problem if Any for Law Enforcement . Sounds to me this U.S. Surgeon General should Stick to What He or she does Know about the Medical Profession , and Reserve their " Opinions " on " Other Things " to the Proper " Authorities ".......

edit on 26-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join