It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your go-to song?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Previous post was on the train and cannot edit after 4 hours

2nd try

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

and no drugs were involved in the making of this video.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My Go-to is HELLS BELLS lol.

a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and no drugs were involved in the making of this video.

That crazy keyboard playing singer looked nuts and probably was off them when he wrote that song. It was pure genius. That missing tooth on the jaw helped him get that highest note whistling, and the flute part where he was singing a note between playing one was way out there cool. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Handel's Messiah

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If we are going classical, Pearl Fishers Duet - Jussi Björling and Robert Merrill always soothes my soul.

Mendelssohn: Fingal's Cave get's my mojo back to a nice place.... and breathe....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hirokazu Tanaka does not get enough credit for being a brilliant modern composer.

He wrote his music out on a cheap guitar when Nintendo needed music for a game.

Here is its metal cover.

Non-metal

edit on 26-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Mr blue sky is one of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: putnam6

DAMN! That boy can ROCK!! The riffs from 1:41 to 2:35 is some...hard...core...rockin' sh!t!!!

Never heard of this guy before. I'll bet that dude's neighbors just "love" him!! You can't get that level of distortion without a pre-amp and final turned all the way up and then mic'd up through a heavy duty PA setup! Especially the bass and lead lines right at 1:55. Wow!

edit - I wonder how long it took him to lay all that down? His timing is dead-nuts on each track, and I count at least 8, possibly 9, tracks. That took some serious console time to get it right. And then he had to go back and film it all on top of that, and the timing is still pretty dead on (with a couple minor glitches).

I know I was super impressed, he has talent thier live shows look pretty wild too. We have a couple of semi professional rock guitarists and they were impressed too

4 million plus followers he is doing something right

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: putnam6

I just went out in search of this guy to learn more about him. His wiki page says many of his covers require up to (50) tracks! I popped his name into YT and when I saw this song, I was like...'I gotta' hear this!'...because Ballroom Blitz is a pretty heavy song to begin with and Moracchioli blasts it outta' the park on the cover of this one! He's just murdering that lead guitar! W,W,WOW!!

I've gotta' check some more of this guy's stuff out, for sure! I love multi-instrumentalists like this; the talent is just off the hook!

Ballroom Blitz and Johnny Be Good bring it, definitely they are favorites he has dozens that just hit all the right notes . I generally find the bands like Deep Purple, ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd, etc a little bit sacred it has to be a reall good cover. But Leo and Frog Leap Studios and does them justice

then he takes a song I loathed in the 80s, and it is on my playlist

edit on p000000306pm066 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
NGL this semi-obscure band from "Funk" Rock Georgia never fails to make me turn up the volume. Being local helped but damn the first Christmas holiday in high school their live concert was legendary.

Mother's Finest Live and thier previous album Another Mother Further Ive been listening to them both since 1978, never fail to improve my mood. saw them again in 2010 at a Fall Festival and they still brought it 30 years later.

edit on p000000306pm066 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Using the story of the nonexistent list to make a hero out of Oskar Schindler, a man who flew the 3rd Reich flag until the day he died and whose actions that saved jews were strictly selfish and financially motivated. And to think, people watch the Nazi cry about, "I could have saved one more person," is a smack in the face to everyone who went through World War II. But the music....mmm....

I always wondered why Aristides de Sousa Mendes and his actions are not known internationally as they should...

Back on topic, it depends on my mood. It can go from 1950s fado,

to 1990s thrash metal.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

whenever I am testing out a sound system I installed, I use Cowboys from Hell as the sound check. Hard to go wrong with Pantera.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It all depends on mood really...

Stereophonics

Turn this up and wait till 2.30 mins for it to get going...

Here's the live version which i think is the best

The Prodigy

Or some Faithless.

Or Good Old Bob

edit on 27-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Allman Brothers - Midnight Rider

Terry Reid - Seed Of Memory

Tool - 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I don’t get to listen to music anymore really but this was a favorite of mine back in the day to cure my woes…

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
small town

Small Town - Widespread Panic.

Brand new. Can't stop playing it. My new favorite.

edit on 27-6-2024 by polydipsia because: (im an idiot)

edit on 27-6-2024 by polydipsia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join