It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your go-to song?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Joyce Kennedy is quite the talented performer...no doubt about that!!

Good stuff!!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This guy, Leo Moracchioli, is incredible. He may have other artists performing with him, but he alone is a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This guy, Leo Moracchioli, is incredible. He may have other artists performing with him, but he alone is a force to be reckoned with.

He did a live in-studio show with Rabea on guitar and Hannah on vocals with him and it was damn good. Thier concerts though ....

One of his middling video covers Feel Good was off the charts live. The Come Together cover in the Abby Road studios was very good too.

I don't usually get so into a band or artist, but FLS has struck a chord.

I'll be working on a presentation or another project and have them playing randomly and I'll look at the clock and it's 4 in the morning.

It's better than coffee...

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

He did a live in-studio show with Rabea on guitar and Hannah on vocals with him and it was damn good. Thier concerts though ....

One of his middling video covers Feel Good was off the charts live. The Come Together cover in the Abby Road studios was very good too.

I'll be working on a presentation or another project and have them playing randomly and I'll look at the clock and it's 4 in the morning.

Rabea is a talented dude, been following him for awhile, very versatile player. Makes some great gear demos too.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't know how to put videos on so would someone please put "I'm a boy" by the Who for all the woke people. Then "I think I'm going back" by Dusty Springfield for my mind. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Here you go....

I'd never heard Dusty's song before...... beautiful!
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm71America/ChicagoMonday2024-07-01T13:49:55-05:0001America/Chicago07000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Many thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: putnam6

Rabea is a talented dude, been following him for awhile, very versatile player. Makes some great gear demos too.

Yeah, he seems to have a great personality, they all do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join