It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene pool of the Russian nation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No we are not.

I'm afraid you're wrong about that. We are already at war. It hasn't peaked.

we are not in a war with russia.

of course not

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Formal declaration of war will be announced when we are in a actual war. until then your Opinion does not matter.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So , am I to Assume then that you are in Reality a " War Lover " , and put no Importance At All on Innocent Human Life ? Because that is EXACTLY the " Messaging " I am getting from you here Sport . Your Lack of Empathy for the Suffering of Others is Glaringly Apparent . My Condolences.....

edit on 26-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Formal declaration of war will be announced when we are in a actual war. until then your Opinion does not matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Please continue. I love fairytales!

So the huge convoy of Russian equipment that Ukrainians turned to scrap metal was our imagination. Russia sending special forces to take airport only to lose to Ukrainian defenders was our imagination. Russia invaded Ukraine not the other way around. Russia had no right to enter another country with the intent of taking iver their country. Putins goal was to replace Ukraines government and he failed. In fact every action he claimed to want to prevent he caused with his actions.

Lets look he claimed he wanted to stop nazis in Ukraine reality he just increased the hostility towards Russians by Ukrainians.

He said he didnt want NATO to expand but his actions caused every country that borders Russia to want to apply to NATO.

Then he tried to use Russian resources namely oil and gas to control Europe. They told him take a hike and now Russia has lost all control on foreign markets and have to rely on the charity of china and North Korea. It was so imbarassing that Putin had to go visit little kim and kiss his butt hoping he would help. Funniest thing in the world is North Korea is sending troops to Ukraine. Russians are getting help from probably the most backwards military on the planet.

And no the genious of Putin has South Korea wanting to support Ukraine seems like every move he makes just makes things worse for Russia. Dont have to worry about the west destroying Russia Putin is doing it for them. In fact its so bad you really do have to ask if Putin is attempting to destroy Russia?
edit on 6/27/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
All I want to know is.....are the stories of Vasily Grigoryevich Zaitsev true?!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whereisdagan

Zaitsev's skills and accomplishments were real.

The mans effectiveness and heroism as a sniper during the Battle of Stalingrad is true and supported by historical evidence.

But just like with many war stories, some aspects have probably been embellished.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have no idea where you get any of that from what I have posted and quite frankly you must be off your head.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If this picture you're painting is accurate and true, then Russia should collapse and Ukraine claims victory any day now. And the outcome for the west? The heroes save the world from evil once again. We reign supreme, undefeated. Again.

Western civilization faces no imminent threat of war or a crash. Our economies; sound, our societies; stable. There is no sign of hardship or instability and certainly no devastation in our foreseeable future. Everything looks rosy and bright.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join