It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - U.S. President JOE BIDEN Needs 7 Days to Prepare to Debate a Challenger!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
June 25, 2024 fyi

The "Elderly man of poor mental temperament" who won't let any Americans hear his interview with Special Counsel HUR, is preparing for the debate, like he's a NEW arrival on the political debate scene...

Inside Biden’s Camp David Debate Prep

President Biden’s aides are working to position him as a campaign-season fighter, who can counterpunch on the fly and combat voters’ concerns about his age.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

Or is this a matter of a quote attempt gone wrong?

I have done this same thing before. It's a quote done wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Biden in a 7 day lockdown at Camp David to 'prep'.

Fake stage built in an airplane hanger for him to practice on.

16 preppers helping Biden.

All this for a 90 minute debate with President Trump.

And all this for something that, as POTUS, he should know cold anyways.

He shouldn't need a week of all day prepping.

He shouldn't need an airplane hanger changed into a debate forum.

He shouldn't need 16 people helping him memorize stuff he should know anyways.

Who the hell is running the country while the DNC is propping Biden up for the cameras?

I just saw this today and you beat me to posting about it! However, I have shared this info on all my social media accounts. Everyone needs to - not that it will matter to the people who support Biden though.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thursday, June 27, 2024

REALITY hitting Joe Biden this morning. 12 hours before tonight's debate.

INFLATION higher than he says it is: www.breitbart.com...

FEWER NEW JOBS than he said there are...25% FEWER!: www.heritage.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thursday June 27th - Post Debate Analysis

AFTER 7 DAYS OF PRACTICING WITH 12 EXPERTS, including his "brother", Barack H. Obama.

😨

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Saturday, June 22, 2024

The President of the United States of America is briefed daily (aka: EVERY DAY) on multiple subjects that are important to Americans, and to the Earth's population in general.

You would think the person trying to earn the job of U.S. President would be the one prepping most thoroughly. After all, he/she will be debating the sitting President of the United States.

BUT, as we come up on the 2024 November election, we find U.S. President Joe Biden squirreled away for SEVEN (7) DAYS, undergoing intense preparations to debate Republican challenger, Donald J. Trump...

NEW YORK -- President Joe Biden begins an intense period of private preparations Friday at Camp David for what may be the most consequential presidential debate in decades.

The 81-year-old Democrat's team is aware he cannot afford an underwhelming performance when he faces Republican rival Donald Trump for 90 minutes on live television, Thursday June 27th. Biden's team expects aggressive attacks on his physical and mental strength, his record on the economy and immigration and even his family.

Trump, 78 and ever confident, will stay on the campaign trail before going to his Florida estate next week for two days of private meetings as part of an informal prep process.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

I understand the need for the sitting President to be on his toes, but 7 days of intense preparation, just to debate a civilian who is not involved in the day-to-day things that make our country hum? To put it mildly...Something isn't right.😨

-WeMustCare

He over prepared. Happens to the best of us. Debate number 2 will be much better for Joe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join