It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Keefe exposes Disney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

BREAKING: Senior Vice President at The Walt Disney Company details discriminatory hiring practices: "Nobody else is going to tell you this, but they're not considering any white males for the job," says Michael Giordano, a Vice President of Business affairs, "there’s no way we’re hiring a white male.” Giordano reveals Disney uses "code words and buzzwords" to avoid legal action and even mentions a candidate being rejected for not looking black enough. Giordano also admits Disney gives bonuses to executives for practicing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), agreeing that "diversity helps with financial incentives." Giordano further claims he’s been denied promotions due to his race. Stay tuned for The Disney Tapes: Part 2

Video on Twitter

Illegal hiring practices masked by inclusivity buzz words.

Several examples provided in video in link above.

Will add YouTube link below

Here is Jeremy from Geeks & Gamers commentating on the full video (which you can watch on Twitter link above).

He adds some more links and context videos exposing even more:

Lol Jeremy points out that this guy is talking to two different undercover ladies. He lies to one saying he’s not dating anyone else… roflol. Sometimes life is more interesting than fiction.
edit on 21-6-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
I hope disney gets sued out of existence really..for so many reasons..dei being only one of them.
Their movies sukk..they hire pedo groomers to work in their parks...its sick really. Walt must be rolling
over in his grave

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised?

No, really. I'd like to make a tally.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

TBF this kind of neo seggregation thing is expected from disney these days.
Worst(?)thing that could happen is disney goes bust..Oh well.

Problem is-DEI is infesting institutions like the royal air force and the health service here in the UK-which may result in far worse consequences.

I wonder has anyone ever demanded their neurosurgeon is one hired on the basis of DEI?

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Disney is a joke, they have ruined Marvel and they are doing their very best to destroy star wars with their woke nonsense Acolyte... i don't care if the MC is a woman who is gay and also black.. that's cool, Ahsoka is a fine example of a well crafted female lead, that show was far from perfect but i didn't hate it... the acolyte could have been an amazing show but sadly they seem to have given all the script writing duties to a person who has no idea what star wars actually is.

it's pretty hilarous when i think about it tbh

Ash

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso
I hope disney gets sued out of existence really..for so many reasons..dei being only one of them.
Their movies sukk..they hire pedo groomers to work in their parks...its sick really. Walt must be rolling
over in his grave

I would hope Walt didn't approve. With that steamboat willie Micky was using his willie to make holes in cheese in one episode. His willie wasn't wet but it was erect like no small child should be exposed to for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ashriel
Disney is a joke, they have ruined Marvel and they are doing their very best to destroy star wars with their woke nonsense Acolyte... i don't care if the MC is a woman who is gay and also black.. that's cool, Ahsoka is a fine example of a well crafted female lead, that show was far from perfect but i didn't hate it... the acolyte could have been an amazing show but sadly they seem to have given all the script writing duties to a person who has no idea what star wars actually is.

Ash

It's either they are morally corrupt, and don't care if they bankrupt Disney as it isn't THEIR money.

OR
That they are trying to bankrupt Disney to hurt investors and are using perversions.

Either is a sad state of affairs. The former being worse but not by much.
edit on 21000000163020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Except the clip is fake and has been discussed at length.

Here's the original film
www.youtube.com...

Here's the fake
www.youtube.com...

Ths bit of animation was created on the B3Ta Board (an Internet forum that frequently features photoshopped images) in March 2011. But even without knowing the source behind this image, viewers can spot many other factors that demonstrate it was not part of an official Disney film.

The characters in this GIF are all featured in the 1928 Disney cartoon short Steamboat Willie, but that animated classic does not contain a scene set in a cheese factory. It appears that B3ta user Drimble took images from Steamboat Willie and then added his own animations on top of the original frames.

www.snopes.com...

I'm sure Walt WOULD be angry with all the evils against children and society in general that are being done today in the name of the 'arts' and even more so with his name behind it.
edit on st30202400000030bFri, 21 Jun 2024 16:28:21 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Ashriel

Ash

It's either they are morally corrupt, and don't care if they bankrupt Disney as it isn't THEIR money.

OR
That they are trying to bankrupt Disney to hurt investors and are using perversions.

Either is a sad state of affairs. The former being worse but not by much.

Go woke go broke is real.
They are too concerned with grooming kids and now they are going all in on the DEI racism e-ticket ride down the drain.
Blackrock and vanguard have them over a barrel.
The majority of their employees are all in for their sick schemes too.
They used to be moral and reputable company, and a blue chip stock, now they’re just a sick joke and a crappy investment.
At the end of the day, Disney deserves all they are going to get and you can’t hate them enough.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They are evil. The culture war they are perpetuating is more important than corporate profits to these individuals.

Here is Video of O’Keefe breaking this down very succinctly: Twitter Video

A VP directly saying Disney won’t hire white people.

This is directly against the law and O’Keefe cites law.

People are afraid of Disney.

He offers referral for legal help for those who have been wronged.

He’s still working, and more will be exposed.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

over in his grave

Was Walt Disney a clean wholesome Hollywood business man?

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

over in his grave

Not in my lifetime.

Lol, here is the Disney VP O’Keefe caught on video, before and after:

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Being appreciative that O'Keefe is getting these demons to expose themselves and putting all of this in the public eye, I still gotta say that for many of us:

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It's a Rule that Disney Satanists Only give Top Jobs to Fellow Satanists . Geez , I thought Everyone Knew that ?

edit on 21-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

over in his grave

From what I know, absolutely he was. I worked for Disney Film Studios in Burbank for many years, when I left LA, I moved to CO where I met Walt’s daughter and son in-law Ron(ex CEO) and Diane Miller I worked for them for a lot of years and also Walt’s grandkids who I had a long relationship with, our kids played together, Xmas gift exchanges, etc. One thing I know for fact is that none of them would be okay with the # that’s happening now. Diane never cared for the direction Eisner took the company, although they had a ton of stock still in the company, they didn’t have much say if any. They did fiercely protect his legacy though. They were all upstanding people that always tried to do what was right and were great people on a human level. Safe to say these were moral and ethical attributes learned from Walt himself.

…and no, Walt’s not frozen😆
edit on 21-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thank you for exonerating Walt with these facts. I loved what he did for my childhood entertainment. I didn't know about the deep fake on Steamboat Willie. You too Krusty! That was a great testimonial for them.

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Except the clip is fake and has been discussed at length.

Here's the original film
www.youtube.com...

Here's the fake
www.youtube.com...

Ths bit of animation was created on the B3Ta Board (an Internet forum that frequently features photoshopped images) in March 2011. But even without knowing the source behind this image, viewers can spot many other factors that demonstrate it was not part of an official Disney film.

The characters in this GIF are all featured in the 1928 Disney cartoon short Steamboat Willie, but that animated classic does not contain a scene set in a cheese factory. It appears that B3ta user Drimble took images from Steamboat Willie and then added his own animations on top of the original frames.

www.snopes.com...

I'm sure Walt WOULD be angry with all the evils against children and society in general that are being done today in the name of the 'arts' and even more so with his name behind it.

edit on 22000000243020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Disney sucks! I hope they get sued into oblivion! They ruined Star Wars and dont' get me started on Marvel or the woke BS that is all throughout Disney now. Oh did I mention the long list of pedo's within Disney? The list goes on. I hope they go down. NONE of this surprises me, sadly.

People should be hired based on talent and experience, not the color of their damn skin.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Jared leto has not just admitted, but BRAGGED about having a underage girlfriend. He's a pedo and braggs about it.

Tiffany Haddish made a video with a very young child put in to sexual situations. The child didn't like it didn't want to do it was crying,. Just sick!

And Disney hired both of these people (after these controversies were known) to be in their recent haunted mansion remake.

Why is that? You would think a company that is marketed as kid friendly would not want people like this anywhere near them.

Maybe because Disney isn't about making movies.

Ever notice all the child stars from Disney that grow up to be bat crazy? It's pretty much all of them.

I just read that the girl in the new acolyte series (LOL they're all girls) has been groomed by Disney since she was 4.

The entertainment industry is sick. If you wonder why they put out crap it's because they have a different business model. Story telling isn't even on their radar

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I experienced "reverse" discrimination around 1984 (ironically) when applying at Bell Tel for a journey lineman position. I had union electricians in my family, plenty of electro-deviate experience, m0m with about 30 years of middle management there, plus, I test extremely well.

They told me, "nope", I did not, and could not, score high enough because of points credited to other applicants based upon race.

So instead of normal and natural meritocracy, I had to go "rogue" to earn my way instead of an entry level job I was otherwise qualified for. Now see what they created; a digital monster of sorts. Certainly not someone dependent on them and their goodwill. The feeling is mutual.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wonder when Disney is going to start bleeding Stock.

That will probably be the end of Disney.

Good news, tho: George Lucas could probably buy back Star Wars for a 10th of what he sold it for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join