It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One strike and you're out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

... It's all about the experience and what you do and how you feel

BINGO!! And that's EXACTLY right! It's about a couple of people having fun and enjoying each other's company...not what one or the other has.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: MykeNukem

In my neck of the woods (the south) girls are told not to trust a man that drives a car......lol. It usually means they no nothing about independence. You can't pull a boat, horse trailer, or trailers in general. You also can't load up materials to build a deck or dog pens.....etc

dang straight

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I used to drive a Dodge truck with a cap after I moved to the woods. It wasn't easy on gas and it was old and beginning to have problems, also, I wasn't into trucks at the time but I understood the need for one out here. However, I found that strangely enough, the women around here liked it and I got lucky several times because of it.

Now I got an old 96 Ford F-150. It has no extras and I took the cap off, but I love that truck and keep making repairs to keep it on the road. I intend on retiring it to the property to fetch wood from out back after I get a commute vehicle that's good on gas.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Now I got an old 96 Ford F-150. It has no extras and I took the cap off, but I love that truck and keep making repairs to keep it on the road. I intend on retiring it to the property to fetch wood from out back after I get a commute vehicle that's good on gas.

That's exactly what I've done with my '96 Ram 1500. It's now the official fishing truck. I drive it to the river or lake, pick up tree branches around the property, etc. I got a Tacoma TRD last year and it gets about 19/24 so the old girl has retired to a life of leisure.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79
Good for you. Glad it worked out.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My wife has the big red Jeep Wrangler with the lift kits and 35" tires. Mine is the almost stock Cherokee. Mines for road trips.

She is fine with using mine to go to Springfield, but I seldom drive her's unless it is taking it to get tires or repairs. She has no patience for waiting. When she comes home in the Cherokee she is smiling about how easy it is to go faster. In town she's known as "Big red".

FCD, my first car was a 68 Pontiac Bonneville station wagon. Iowa winters were no match for a heavy car, big motor and studded snow tires.

I backed into a concrete filled steel post once. Pushed the pole a bit over and only scratched the giant steel bumper.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Quick as a flash your son should have said to his date ,have you seen how long it takes to get parts for a Ferrari from Italy these days .

Stopped at 7,11 and stocked up on a few bags of chips and some cheap wine and then told his date he was taking her to a fancy new place called Al fresco and drove way out into the sticks with her while playing this track m.youtube.com...

He should have dazzled her with the European name for his truck being a pick up or as us common folk call them pick me ups
parked up somewhere remote and then served up the chips and cheap plonk at this swanky Al fresco place and mentioned the long walk back to civilization and is she C***ING it or walking it
/ jk .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join