It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Joe Biden Please Stand Up...if he can.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The MAGA propaganda is becoming more and more unhinged everyday.

Just in case people don’t buy the idea that Biden must’ve racked up a few lines before the debate, you can always fall back on the claim it must of been a body double or clone… lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

What are you so nervous about again? 😀

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what this administration has done for the betterment of Americans.

Why someone would cheer Biden and at the same time sneer at the concept of having a great country is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why someone would cheer Biden and at the same time sneer at the concept of having a great country is beyond me.

I'm guessing you went to college in the olden days. They come out of them (D)ifferent now.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I pretty much keep an open mind to most things and I always wonder about people (celebrities/elites/etc.) disappear from public for a while and come back looking a little different. Even if it’s just gained weight or lost weight. Especially when they ‘come back’ on a mission for an agenda.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So the government has the technology and willingness to make clones or body doubles but can’t get one that is coherent?

Bold theory.

Well, not by using Biden DNA at least..

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Occam's Razor. Biden is old and has old wrinkly face.

Occam's Razor would also insist that the WTC towers just happened to fall in their own footprint, and that WTC 7 collapsed because some wastebaskets full of paper happened to catch on fire because of the "airplane collisions."

Sure...

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

🤣

Least expected reply by far, LMFAO!

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You do realize that patents do not always equate to actual technology.

Patents are important for protecting intellectual property and encouraging innovation.

They do not guarantee that the ideas they cover will become a practical reality.

You do know, that our us government is 60 years ahead of what the public has.

Back when I was active duty, it was 40 years.

So, you do the math.

DARPA, does have technology combining ai and human grey matter.

Have you not seen the new super comps using human dna as a power source?

Technology is more advanced than you know.

Come out from under that rock, the view is better.

🥃

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Prove that please.

Government/military systems and technologies tend to be built to be robust, meaning they utilise tried and tested technology and software that has been proven to work in the field.

So, you do the math.

I dont think it's my math that's the problem ADVISOR by the fact seem to assume that patents equate to actual reality and that is simply not the case.

A patent is simply and idea.

Not only DARPA, but i dont think they can do the likes of the things your are suggesting yet.

No can you provide links to such, please?

Possibly but not that advanced else rich people would not perish for a start.

And they do if in doubt see people like Steve Jobs or the Queen of England.

There are countless examples of rick privileged people that would still be here if they could cheat death via cloning/mind downloads.

I could suggest the same to something similar to yourself.
edit on 20-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

You do realize that patents do not always equate to actual technology.

Patents are important for protecting intellectual property and encouraging innovation.

They do not guarantee that the ideas they cover will become a practical reality.

So, you do the math.

🥃

I saw that movie "Atlas" about merging human consciousness with AI software so your brain has augmented reality signals beamed to a receiver on your skull. It's not real.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I kind of like being retired now. I would not want to have to go back to work. I think Biden and Trump are a little Hulu for wanting to be president at their ages. Desire for prestige can destroy your soul.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: CristianVictoria

The problem with cloning is that it will prove the human Soul and you can’t transfer your soul into another body. Only God can.

Where does it say anything in the Bible about God transferring souls from one human body to another?

1st Corinthians 15:52." In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. "

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Changed does not imply transferring souls from one human body to another.

Changed could mean anything.

And just to point out the human body is indeed "corruptible".

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

2nd Corinthians 5:1-10

For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.[a] 4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it’s not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. 7 For we live by believing and not by seeing. 8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. 9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him. 10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

And a New Earth!

Revelation 21:1-4
New Living Translation
The New Jerusalem
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.[a] 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

edit on 21000000513020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here is more info on realistic masks.

CIA agent on masks

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

Speaking of masks, I was shown a video the other day that appears to show an interview with Biden (or not Biden) wearing a mask. I cannot upload the 27 second video, but I think I created some sort of you tube link:

youtu.be...

Watching him talk, and seeing the 'shadow' on his neck move up and down is quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For those asking for proof.

It's already been posted here on ATS.

I've been posting on those subjects for twenty years, here on ATS.

Search for it, and you will find it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join