It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Joe Biden Please Stand Up...if he can.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
We know it's not Jaqen H’ghar...

So who's behind all the different o'biden faces?

Can't be the new "cheap fake" deep fakes, because it's all stock footage from the "msm", so if it's fake, the "msm" is producing fakeries.

Read this, and see how easy it is. Then later I'll link the govs own cloning technical information requirements.

I know some of you don’t believe it’s possible that an actor or multiple actors could be pretending to be Joe Biden, and I don’t know the truth for 100% myself…..but I do know one thing for certain….the impediment to that happening is NOT technology.

It was technologically possible back in the 1990s.

You can only imagine what they can do now, 35+ years later.

Let me show you some new videos that will blow your mind….

None of these are “Government Grade”….these are just standard, theatrical versions.  But look how realistic they look, from the hair, to the eyes, to the mouth, to even body enhancements, these would fool even the closest observer.  And this is the stuff you and I can just go pick up off the shelf…..

Dems are using an imposter Biden/o'biden

Human Cloning Patent 2001

Cloning 1947

Human Clone Market

The government wants full body clones, ready and able to accept head and spinal cord. Don't need you to believe me, read the patents and see for yourselves.

It's way past where public is aware.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm in pretty good shape for my age, but if I could replace my aging body with one that is around 20-something years old, I'd give it consideration. It sounds so unnatural to me though, like I'd be something other than human once I did a body replacement procedure. If I liked the results, I would probably go for enhancements as well, so I wouldn't remain physically human for too long I suspect.

ETA: In the Science Fiction movie "Zardoz", the people inside the vortex called the Eternals had normal human bodies. They lived forever, well over 300 years at that point, by clone replacement. So they would die, but they had a machine that could grow clones to adult size within a few days. Then the person's consciousness that was stored inside a crystal computer was reprogrammed into the cloned body.

I think it would work the same way if they could plug the clone's brain into the original person's brain over the 20 years of growth. Then when death finally occurs in the original body, the thoughts and memories are already in the clone's brain when it wakes up ready for use. In this way, the aging original could be kept alive with life support while it is living inside the cloned body like an avatar, then when the original expires it seamlessly becomes the clone. Also, while the original is still healthy and active, it could sleep while it continued consciousness in the developing clone. The original could exist in both, or even more, like timeshare.
edit on 6/20/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

You do realize that patents do not always equate to actual technology.

Patents are important for protecting intellectual property and encouraging innovation.

They do not guarantee that the ideas they cover will become a practical reality.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Dana Carvey is the real US president!!!

Fake Biden 👇
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The problem with cloning is that it will prove the human Soul and you can’t transfer your soul into another body. Only God can. But it could be possible. If God allows a human way to do it.

But what if you clone, and all you get is a “lifeless” alive body waiting for a soul. You have proven the Soul. And Satan will never, ever let that tech public, that way he can promise immorality to wicked people like Biden and Obama and Kissinger and the “club” that Donald J Trump,Maga and I are definitely not proud of.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CristianVictoria

The problem with cloning is that it will prove the human Soul and you can’t transfer your soul into another body. Only God can.

Where does it say anything in the Bible about God transferring souls from one human body to another?
edit on 20-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
"The phrase “there is nothing new under the sun” is a biblical concept that suggests that everything that exists has already been seen before, and that there is no true novelty in the world. This idea is rooted in the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible, specifically in Ecclesiastes 1:9, which states, “What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.”

This passage really stood out to me when I first encountered it at 18 years old. Archeology discoveries all over the world suggested at least one previous highly advanced civilization in the past; at least in my mind-but I never could reconcile the virgin birth or people living 900+ years.

With the discovery of invetro fertilization I began to wonder if the secret to longetivity would be discovered.

Tody, we think we're the greatest, most advanced society ever. I say those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it and our era may well become some future society's dig into ancient civilizations that 'mysteriously' vanished.

I'm a firm beliver that biden has at least one clone at the ready.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Occam's Razor. Biden is old and has old wrinkly face.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I could believe it the only thing that makes me skeptical is that I think if the democrats could have a 100 percent coherent Biden 100 percent of the time, they would. It does not benefit them to have him act how he does at times. A lot of times actually.

Unless its higher level than that and people higher up than just the democratic party are in control of the whole show. Then it would make sense to have him out here being confused, stumbling etc not making sense. To make America and American election system seem like a joke, which helps further communism or nobody voting at all because it becomes an embarrassment to participate in the clown show. It also makes us look weak and like we have very weak leadership on the world stage.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We saw Hillaries clone malfunction at least twice.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Patients with dementia have different levels during the day in many cases. What they'll most likely do is alter his sleep patterns prior to the debate, pump him full of drugs and turn him lose.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
One of the big takeaways from this is that fact that everything presented to the public by the democrats is scripted and crafted to keep their manipulated herd in line. It's reviewed by countless staff, consisting of wordsmiths, sociologists, psychologists and experts at propaganda, before being released for consumption. The sheeple gobble it up, getting their daily hit of positive "feelz" and are satisfied. The sugar coating successfully hides the putrid aftertaste.
It's a facade, just like those presented by other totalitarian governments around the world.

I'd love to see joe answer questions for an hour at a press conference, speaking "from the hip" as Trump did. Without his scripted answers on index cards, he can barely speak.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So the government has the technology and willingness to make clones or body doubles but can’t get one that is coherent?

Bold theory.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So the government has the technology and willingness to make clones or body doubles but can’t get one that is coherent?

Bold theory.

can't make them too good or nobody would believe it.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"Do the Biden" is now trending LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

There's no reason to expect the clone would be anything like you. You get a newborn in a man's body and that child is entirely blank template until someone fills it in. Unless of course you spent six months pouring several encyclopedic DVD sets down the feeding tube, subliminally programming the fetus.

...maybe Biden IS a clone.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That's hilarious. When biden does this, he's just practicing his next speech. The end result is the same.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Bold theory.

can't make them too good or nobody would believe it.

Can’t argue that.

Would certainly raise eyebrows if we suddenly got someone who represented the country in a statesman like manner.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Are they going to use the clones with bees in some way?

And look alike or clone?

Some people look drastically different in different photos. Lighting and lenses mostly. It can change the appearance and proportion.

Some people photos are even so divergent they fall below the 75-80% likeness threshold that AI facial recognition software uses.

So let me try it.

facecomparison.toolpie.com...

Joe 1:

Joe 2:

Facial comparrison:

I think he's just a freaking putz that photographs different enough to screw with people.

But it would take a comedian to play his body double, or maybe a character actor. I don't think they could pull it off though.
edit on 20-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep. He is secluding for 5 days prior to the debate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join