It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary making a comeback?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Democrats are getting more desperate by the day.

The economy sucks, inflation sucks, immigration is out of control, Joe's ratings are in the tank, Kamala's are even worse, Newsom as VP would be a guaranteed loss, so why not bring in Hillary ?

" At this point, what difference does it make ? "

(post by Astrocometus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Democrats are getting more desperate by the day.

The economy sucks, inflation sucks, immigration is out of control, Joe's ratings are in the tank, Kamala's are even worse, Newsom as VP would be a guaranteed loss, so why not bring in Hillary ?

" At this point, what difference does it make ? "

you are welcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think if Democrats replaced a black woman with a crazy old white bitc#, they'd burst into flames.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Dems wouldn't replace a DEI hire with a nother geriatric white person who failed to turn out the demographics that Joe is now having issues with.
edit on 18-6-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Of all the Democrats in Federal Service.

Congress People , Senators , Governors , CEO's , Judges and a host of other people .

and yet all they can come up with is Hilary Clinton as a replacement running mate ? That is nuts . She is literally worse than Kamala Harris and that is a brutal Fact .

We really are at some turning point in Human Understanding / Intelligence . There is a concerted effort to dumb down the populous but what cannot be stopped is Human evolution , the evolution of the Mind .

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
The Dems wouldn't replace a DEI hire with a nother geriatric white person who failed to turn out the demographics that Joe is now having issues with.

and yet, when things go bad, the answer has been "triple down on stupid". Know your enemy.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Trump defeated the witch in 2016 so why do the dems think she can help them defeat the Donnald this go around? The woman is a repulsive old wench.

October 26, 1947 (age 76) She will be 77 by election day. Another geriatric.
edit on 18-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

If she was doused with water, she would melt.
edit on 18-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isn't Hillary in Jail, I distinctly remember the calls to lock her up.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

no reasonable prosecutor would charge her.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It’s not like Trump won by a massive margin though. Hillary won the popular vote and Trump just slipped over the line by like 80,000 votes, so I don’t think it was necessarily a mistake to run her back then.

Having said that, it’d definitely be a mistake to replace Kamala with Hillary now.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

she had a 98% chance of winning against Trump. That 2% has been a bur in her ass for a while now. It was 2016 and she still isn't over it. maybe if they give her another shot, she can do her voodoo and get enough dead votes for a win.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Let me help you here. Regular people chanting "lock her up" are just expressing their wishes, possibly hoping their request will be fulfilled.

Just like yelling "Free Bird" at the bar band might sway them into playing it.

If you think otherwise you wouldn't be very smart, and you wouldn't be bringing it up on the regular.

edit on 6 18 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
These clowns are so desperate.

Running the old bag Cankles as VP is the solution to the Biden dumpster fire?

The meltdowns when they lose will be more epic than they were in 2016.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If they want a ticket capable of winning they'd replace Joe Biden. Nothing says the incumbent needs to get the nomination.

And just like the Republicans, I'd want their pick to drift towards center. Like if Trump picks a Gabbard or a Burgum he's picked a socially moderate (= states rights) fiscal conservative. Which is great to snatch voters that see nothing worth keeping in Biden.

The Democrats need to do the inverse of that. Meaning spend less. But they have not, and never will, so their pick should just be America's encapsulation of that democrat spending at its most reckless. Which they're doing.

The California model doesn't really work unless there is an influx of population that has money to spend, and fails quite miserably once the population stops influxing, or is replaced by asylum seekers.

It was great when we had a 100 billion dollar surplus to gloat about...

edit on 18-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I always wondered about that. trump had the power to order his lap dogs, like Bill Barr to indite her, but didn't....WTF is up with that?

Oh, I know....the reason is almost to terrible to even consider...eh?
edit on 18-6-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great.

Dementia AND Parkinson's.
🤦

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
These clowns are so desperate.

Running the old bag Cankles as VP is the solution to the Biden dumpster fire?

The meltdowns when they lose will be more epic than they were in 2016.

They're not going to lose. I don't like it, but I can't afford to delude myself anymore. Trump is going to be given multiple years in jail. People said they'll never convict and just look how that turned out.

The progressives have captured the agencies and Departments of the government to work in their favor exclusively. Doesn't matter who becomes president, the .gov won't support anything not aligned with the swamp ANYMORE.

Trump is actually starting to play ball as well and people are mistaking it for some strategy that'll ensnare them all!

Bullocks.

Either they'll cheat, "slip in a mickey" or there will be some event(s) that will stall or otherwise delay the finalization.

Honestly, take the sum of what we have already seen and know, and multiply that by what could arguably be the single most important election in modern history.

T-minus: 139 days 13 hrs. 23min. as of this writing until the election...
www.270towin.com...
edit on 18-6-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Because of the risk of being Arkansided, don't you mean?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It’s not like Trump won by a massive margin though. Hillary won the popular vote and Trump just slipped over the line by like 80,000 votes, so I don’t think it was necessarily a mistake to run her back then.

Having said that, it’d definitely be a mistake to replace Kamala with Hillary now.

Only because the dems tried to steal this election as well but underestimated the amount of illegal votes required to win. If you remember, like biden, she hid in the basement most of the time as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join