It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary making a comeback?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton could replace Vice President Kamala Harris as President Biden's running mate, a Washington Post columnist argued Friday.

As polling for Biden looks troublesome in advance of the November election, some political analysts, journalists and columnists have warned that the campaign needs to be aggressive to defeat former President Trump.

"No one has mentioned her as a possible running mate for Biden as far as I know, but why not replace Harris with Clinton?" Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote Friday.

This is obviously wild speculation, but damn, if this happens, can you imagine the melt down and excuses when she looses yet again to Trump? If I was Biden, I'd be 100% against this. How long do you think he would last with respect to the Clinton body count if Hilldog was one breath away from her lifelong dream that Trump stole from her?

The only person on the bench for the left that has a chance is Obama's partner. And she keeps saying she has no desire to run for any office. But who knows what can happen when folks get desperate. How about it lefties? Ya'll still "with her?"

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I voted the Clinton Gore ticket in 92 I think the 1st one was. I was a middle of the road liberal then. Same principles so I dumped the Dems in 96 and went Libertarian. I will vote Trump again as he is the one with the guts to take out this sick evil bane in DC that literally is not legal and is full of treasonous asshats.

ETA

I never trusted R's until the TN ones took over from the D's as their logic was TN logic. The D's logic is easily viewed as commie all the way in TN. They are flat out communist now in America. So, I was feeling the anti Constitutional vibe of those MF'ers.
edit on 18000000383020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hillary is almost as popular as a sucking chest wound. I hope she runs, as a Deplorable, it would provide much entertainment.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary is almost as popular as a sucking chest wound. I hope she runs, as a Deplorable, it would provide much entertainment.

It occurs to me she has to be "Plan B"!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

that's kind of what I was thinking. It would be sweet if the polls all told her she was going to win again, and then see the anger she so richly deserves when she finds out the polls were wrong.....again.
edit on 18-6-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It occurs to me she has to be "Plan B"!

if not Newsome, then who else?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Would Kamala take it like a good Democrat, the way Bernie Sanders did?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i bet she throws another hissy fit whenn they loose, cause slo joe wouldn't make another 4 years and this is her last chance to be president.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I hope they do it.
Kick "black" Kamala off the ticket and replace her with the whitest two-time loser this side of Bernie Sanders and the ethic vote will evaporate.

Can't wait
edit on 6 18 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Her as the VP would probably be the worst tactical move for democrats seeing as she already lost to Trump.

Following that logic and recent history, seems a totally plausible move that they would make.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I hope they do it.
Kick "black" Kamala off the ticket and replace her with the whitest two-time loser this side of Bernie Sanders and the ethic vote will evaporate.

Can't wait

Won't the libs lose their sh1t if Kamala does n't become the president as she is now VP?

Normally yes-but what if Hilary runs for Prez,with...Big Mike as VP?
I can see them trying that.
The horror.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Side note,

It would be hilarious that she would go from being the dem nominee to Biden VP candidate.

Could you imagine the gut punch of such a demotion?

Even with knowing he probably wouldn’t make the four year stretch, and you might actually be pulling the reigns… in the global image you’re the subordinate to Biden of all people.

I’d rather be a senator or a governor myself.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

She's just too good of a villain for y'all to let go of, isn't she?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Won't the libs lose their sh1t if Kamala does n't become the president as she is now VP?

Biden and Kamala are enigmas.

Neither has any real support.

Have you ever met a die hard Biden supporter or someone who just loves Kamala? I haven’t.

It was the lefts attempt at making a plain run of the mill Democrat ticket (which Hillary wouldn’t change other than adding abrasiveness)

The only reason their ticket had any traction is because Trump is a polarizing figure.

This is evident by the fact Biden had several failed attempts at higher office.

Part of the dangers of this kind of politics is parties can squeak in BS candidates. It’s a race to the bottom.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Eh, put aside the rhetoric from both sides for a moment.

She was a mistake for the left to run, and they never owned it. If they ran someone with less baggage and more of a positive image, they very well may have won.

They blamed everyone but themselves (even implied it was Russias fault) before they admitted their own tactical errors.

The left is more tone deaf with their own base than the GOP. And that’s a bar so low we’d trip over it in hell.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I missed the part where we had anything to do with her desperate need to remain relevant.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Good and villain are not acceptable terms in the same sentence. They are oxymoronic in nature.

A really bad villain, you would want to make sure gets some of that Karma coming their way. The trick is to not get her attention. Like Medusa from Greek Myth, she can kill with her eyes apparently. "see that guy, I want him dead" is her method.

Kamala is not as bad a villain if we are going to give homage to villains. She is just a slightly less bad villain instead of a good villain..

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Glad to see you're letting go.
I think this is your very first post without the word "Trump" in it.
Good job!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

sorry sparky, I didn't write the article. I just read it and shared it here. I know, realizing you are on the loosing side of just about everything have to be taking a toll. Best of luck with your sanity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join