It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Kent Missing woman with dementia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Shoshanna

City? County? State? Country?

Please? Good luck

Good questions. I can tell with the few location references ("Kootenai County", "Old Mission State Park in Cataldo") she can't be anywhere near me.

It's by Coeur d’Alene.

This is just west of me. To the east of her is a few million miles of National Forest. And people on this thread seem to be unaware that there is a huge wolf population there as well as hungry grizzlies. The lions are the least of her worries....

An Idaho wolf...

edit on 100000006America/Chicago6pmMon, 17 Jun 2024 19:52:13 -050052 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

That would be terrifying!
A school 12 miles down the road regularly has to keep children in at recess because a cougar is spotted on the hill above the plaground. The've also spotted bears, bobcats and wolves around here.
ETA: I forgot to mention rattlesnakes. lol So far the closest they've been found is one block from our house.

Idaho is so full of back roads, small ponds, lakes and many, many miles of main road following the rivers. It's dangeroys for prople WITH all their faculities and is the reason many people with dementia are found deceased.

A cousin came to spend Christmas with his family in the late 80's and was never heard from again. He had a habit of not communicating with family for months at a time, so they assumed he was back in California somewhere.
Several years later the water level in the snake river had dropped enough that the top of his car was visible in the river.

We used to camp a lot and always let someone know where we were going, the route we'd travel and when we'd be back. Plus, we had a satellite phone-perks of hubby's job.

I told my kids if I ever get dementia I want them to take my car keys-and car! away from me, no matter how much I object. And if I become prone to wandering off, I want them to get a GPS tracking chip implanted in my....well, somewhere. lol
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underpass61

Please? Good luck

Good questions. I can tell with the few location references ("Kootenai County", "Old Mission State Park in Cataldo") she can't be anywhere near me.

It's by Coeur d’Alene.

This is just west of me. To the east of her is a few million miles of National Forest. And people on this thread seem to be unaware that there is a huge wolf population there as well as hungry grizzlies. The lions are the least of her worries....

An Idaho wolf...

That would be a Candian wolf, brought in to replace the much smaller Idaho wolves that were hunted to extinction.

It's going to be interesting to follow the grizzly population since governor inslee decided in his infinite wisdom that the state need their own population. Makes one wonder if the long range plan is to keep people out of the public forests? lol

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

All I know is that for a few weeks in the fall I hike up to a little lake on the Montana/Idaho border and camp there.

Lions are the least of my concern.

Hope the poor lady is found... east of where she went missing is not for the faint of heart.

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

All I know is that for a few weeks in the fall I hike up to a little lake on the Montana/Idaho border and camp there.

Would that be Hidden Lake by any chance?

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Would that be Hidden Lake by any chance?

Hidden Lake is a tourist trap out by Whitefish, so no.

My little place is due west of Belknap, Mt.

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I lived in Kalispell when Whitefish was in its infancy; I don't think I'd like to see it now.

Sounds like you camp in God's country!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Queensland Australia?

I was going to post about the tiny possibility the lady who is mia would end up in Port Macquarie, however reading about demented peeps wandering for thousands of kilometres stayed my hand.

I’ll keep an eye out but a demented Aussie may be identified as her and possibly ‘deported’ to the USA. Hope nobody minds 🙄🤔😳

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Have any C.E.R.T. members local...done a search n rescue.with the authorities? These are your neighbors who are everywhere, and we train non stop.

Community Emergency Response Team

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Some things "sensed" from a 5th Gen Sensitive:

Under a tree w small animal
....the other side of water...creek, river, brook....2 miles or less from road.

God bless you...n her.

The "water" is an important clue. A shelter, hole, bush, hedge, small cave , hollow, backed in against it, in a depression....

PS I read none of your links, know nothing really, just a Familial Sensitive. 🙏😎✌️
edit on 06245430America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jun 2024 09:02:54 -050002202400000054 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Perhaps she is running for president like those other guys?

I hope someone helps her get back home before the QTards deify her.

edit on 2024-06-18T17:35:02-05:0005Tue, 18 Jun 2024 17:35:02 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Please? Good luck

Old Mission State Park, Cataldo, Kootenai County, Idaho, U.S. The nearest city is Coeur d'Alene

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Any updates?

I by chance got a hold of my old friend I used to take care of her grandad, and he is still alive and kicking finally settled down in a house. I'm thinking I might make a trip on up to Phoenix here next week to visit the old geezer. Even if he doesn't remember me.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Linda Kent was found several miles from where she was last seen in Cataldo and after treatment for dehydration was reunited with her family!

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Was she found in a small depression by some water?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join