It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy hit by Water Bomb and Biblical hail

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

You expect me to watch nearly two hours of Chemtrail guff that has been debunked over and over on here?

I'm watching the footie.

It's the cyclists I feel sorry for. They must be dropping like flies.

Is it ok to open my car windows?

Or have a BBQ?

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Is it ok to open my car windows?
Or have a BBQ?

Of course just don't inhale between slugs of whisky and take extra care with the BBQ .. Once these chemicals reach the Earth, it makes the grass and tree's very flammable.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

Now you're just taking the pish.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
a reply to: gortex
It's been almost 6 years since AOC predicted we have 10 years left. So these evens are going to get far worse and much more frequent. I suggests sending whatever money you have left to your nearest green company or politician and hope it helps.

Really surprised you didn't end that with Thoughts and Prayers to the people of Italy cause we all know how helpful T's & P's are during a natural disaster!

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
It's been almost 6 years since AOC predicted we have 10 years left. So these evens are going to get far worse and much more frequent. I suggests sending whatever money you have left to your nearest green company or politician and hope it helps.

Of all the end time profits I would never have pegged AOC as in tune with the will of god.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey ricky 🐭 sounds like you should get a cork that will fit your exhaust to keep the larder empty 👍

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Hey ricky 🐭 sounds like you should get a cork that will fit your exhaust to keep the larder empty 👍

a reply to: rickymouse

I put a cross in the tailpipe with two stainless steel bolts. The wife mentioned to me that there was a mouse hanging out the tailpipe one day, it had gotten in and when the car was started tried to get out but got stuck. I pulled it out of it's trap and tossed it into the woods, dead probably from the exhaust when it was running. I asked about putting a screen on the end at the Subaru garage, and the mechanic said that the back pressure might mess up the computerized fuel system operation. So I did that to the tailpipe section.

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I remember a time in grade school in the 80s, we had SOFTBALL size hail in Grimes, a small (not so much anymore) town outside of Des Moines, IA. It looked like it had snowed after. Our roof and car were damaged pretty bad. Never seen that since.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join