It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy hit by Water Bomb and Biblical hail

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Blimmey! Some of those were bigger than golf balls! Meanwhile, next door in Greece they are sweltering in 44 degree heat!
Mind you.... with all this water, maybe it's Mother Nature's way of saying she's 'pissed off'!

I agree with StoutBroux..... some serious weather manipulation going on...... affecting farming, which will affect food supplies.
Rainbows..... very wet ones!
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe the climate change movement is nothing more than useful idiots covering for a relatively rapid pole shift that's starting to show it's butt.

Or not. Hard to say..

Geo-engineering could be a desperate, audacious, failed (making it worse) and wholly futile attempt to keep it under wraps to lessen the time people will freak out and go ape 💩.

Or not. Hard to say...

"But I'm just a conspiracy theorist...." ( then an ensuing, distinct chuckle is heard..) -Jim Marrs

We miss ya Jim..

edit on 15-6-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hail check ,thunderstorms check , freezing like winter check all in all a typical Scottish summer

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace!

Inside joke for the Americans. It's a windshield repair company here in the US.

Imagine how much work those kinda guys will have over there. And window and roof repairs, car bodywork, hoods and roofs, etc...

Probably good for aerating lawns.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

It looks like those storms are roughly on the same lattitude. The same as the AMOC.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I sure hope we don't get hail like that here. The Subaru has an aluminum hood, and during a windstorm the oak tree threw acorns at the subaru, fifty one bigger dents, and a bunch of dings...they had to replace the hood, and fix some dents in the roof from little branches full of acorns flying off and hitting that. The ground was covered with acorns. Three thousand five hundred bucks in damage that time. So I cover the hood up with a quilt like blanket when there is risk of high winds now

Then there was the aftermath, mice hauled piles of acorns into our tailpipe and filled the muffler half up with them. There was a big pile of acorns on the subaru garage floor when they removed the muffler...I saw the pile and the guy said there was probably about a gallon and a half minimum on the floor plus they could not get lots of them out so they had to replace the muffler. Five hundred fifty bucks for that. Comp covered both claims, I have zero deductible. But my comp went up higher on the car after that...it went up around fifty bucks every six months because of two claims in one summer.

A lot more than two gallons of acorns disappeared from the ground, I guess they hauled them other places too, there were acorns on the engine and they put them in between the underside plastic liner and the floor of the car. The deer came by after a month and chomped down on lots of them too.

I could just imagine what that hail would do to the hood of my car. I have the old hood and also the muffler too, I spent two hours taking another gallon of acorns out of that muffler, the car was only a year and six months old when that happened, boy did they get some good laughs at the garage. There was less than six thousand miles on the car when that happened.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They are seeding with iodides much higher in the atmosphere than they used to .. It allows them to dump layers of iodides that can then coagulate to much larger sizes .. I think they are seeing just how big they can make them!

Now that's what you call a weather bomb/rain bomb.

The UK hasn't seen the sun for months due to Geo-engineering. I feel much happier now that most Brits are waking up to the globalists plot, and they see this weather modification for what it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

It looks like those storms are roughly on the same lattitude. The same as the AMOC.

Just for the thread's sake, you really should spell out what AMOC means. Its 'Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation'

AMOC stands for Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation. The AMOC circulates water from north to south and back in a long cycle within the Atlantic Ocean

Its a good point you made, its just Im sure people wouldn't have known AMOC.

edit on 16 6 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

originally posted by: annonentity

Just for the thread's sake, you really should spell out what AMOC means. Its 'Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation' whands for Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation. The AMOC circulates water from north to south and back in a long cycle within the Atlantic Ocean

Cheers for the info - I'm not familiar with that term. Is that a more modern/advanced name for gulf stream? It is meant to shut off between now and 2050 which would plunge the UK into an Ice Age/Glacial permafrost and kill off European food production.

There were major food shortages/farming collapse in the UK after the long, wet winter but every farm/allotnment around here is dying from cold and lack of sun with frosts expected this week - potatoes and oninos are the only things doing OK and the MET office recently warned the government about July onwards being 60+ days of solid rain.
edit on 16-6-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yeah it sounds the same as the auld gulf stream alright.

Over eons The Earth changes. Goes through amazing changes. Amazing, but not for humanity.
So we blame ourselves, or everyone else, for something that occurs naturally.

Now im well open to the idea that we are helping it along quickly, and about weather modification.
Surely jet planes up there are doing massive damage to something anyway.?

Telling us to stop agriculture and stop eating meat??? GTFO.

It is meant to shut off between now and 2050 which would plunge the UK into an Ice Age/Glacial permafrost and kill off European food production.

We'll be paying exhorbinate prices for gas, and food. Which have already doubled in price since the invasion of Ukraine. Any excuse the WEF will use.

I thank any higher power that ive lived a lot of my life pre 2007, when the banks collapsed. Ever since that crapfest, things have never been the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

"The UK hasn't seen the sun for months due to Geo-engineering".

Yes we have. This is just not true.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes we have. This is just not true.

Just a few days when they needed to stock up on Chemtrail juice .. lovely few days, then the crisscross trails of Barium and Aluminium started to smear out into the atmosphere again.

The truth is out now!

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Instead of offsetting, maybe they're actually enhancing climate change.

There's big money AND big power in creating climate change.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
That's something science works on for several decades, and the global investors make profit from every angle.

Cloudseeding went mainstream and chemtrails are a conspiracy the hypocrites

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Jet stream too far south and and high CAPE values makes for some intresting weather.

One of those large hail stones on your dome could well be lights out.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No. It's called "weather". We get a lot of it here. Always have done.

Try checking the weather forecast.

Chemtrails are bunk.

Weather systems are not.

And we have seen the sun, contrary to your claim, and not just in the last few days.

I've had the roof down quite often

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I've had the roof down quite often

I wouldn't do that old son!, everything that goes up, must come down and it is extremely toxic to breath.

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Oh, really? Lots of folk here go outdoors and don't seem to have any toxic effects.

What next, Dane Wigginton?

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Why not?

posted on Jun, 16 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What I find strange is that much of the world doesn't have conditions for this. America is unique in many ways with our seasonal tornados. T-storms grow bigger the closer to the equator due to the thicker air and the farther north they are they get shorter in height, which means less ability to keep frozen rain at the altitudes to freeze it until the weight is high enough to fall to earth. Italy is like around the same latitude as Washington state and T-storms there were rather weak with maybe pea sizes of hail if anything at all.

So, my question is what would create this at that latitude? We need a huge T-storm with updrafts strong enough to maintain that size of hail in the air that freezes it. In our tornado alley golf ball hail is rare and would come from massive T-storms, so this we see in Italy is like off the charts.

edit on x30Sun, 16 Jun 2024 10:03:49 -05002024167America/ChicagoSun, 16 Jun 2024 10:03:49 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join