It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corruption Of The Legal Structure In Fulton Co. Georgia Is Beyond Disbelief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Holy frijole, no need to look any further than this to see how nutty these people are what a disgrace ‘law’ is in this country at this time. Bananas Unconstitutional Republic on full display.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: RickyD

Oh I got no doubt at all a lot of the young men in jail probably got railroaded in that county.

I turned down a job that would have required living in that wretched hive of villany.

Even more young men and women get away with mass theft. I stayed in the Hyatt, downtown Atlanta 2 years ago. Theft of items from cars by the valet car parkers was so common, a big sign was over the valet desk stating: "The Hyatt is not responsible for things you leave in your car".

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

I haven't been averse to the death penalty up to now but these people make for a good case against the death penalty. How many have been wrongly sentenced to death across the nation by crooked legal systems like this?

averse
adjective
1. having a strong dislike of or opposition to something
edit on 14-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This has been some quality entertainment over the last week.
Fulton county truly is clown world.
First you had the Fani connection(that whole DA office is a corrupt cesspool of morons), then the judge loses his mind trying to haul the defense attorney, then all of a sudden Ashley “Fani slayer” Merchant appears and starts dropping bombs on him.
The coverage by lead attorney on yt is always a hoot.

Hmm... Sounds like a Great Plot for a New REALITY TV Series..........Yall's in Court , so Take that Damn Hat Off Son !

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I wonder where the legal eagles are on this one. The paralegal is always quite vocal about law cases on display here. Must be in court.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Good summary of what's been going on. I've been listening to lawyers speak on the issue and it's been very informative.

One lawyer that I came across was speaking on Ex Parte meetings. It is not that unusual for Ex Parte meetings to happen. And they do happen. And as long as the Ex Parte meeting does not address substantive matters about the case. It's not an issue.

Rule 2.9: Ex Parte Communications link here goes over the rules of how things should go.

Rule 2.9: Ex Parte Communications

At issue here is why did the Judge want to hide what happened in the Ex Parte meeting. Especially since it seems that something of major import to the case was discussed. And why wasn't the defense immediately notified about what was said? And why is the Judge trying to get who snitched to Steele? It doesn't seem logical.
edit on 10Fri, 14 Jun 2024 10:17:42 -0500America/Chicago24580 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join