It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corruption Of The Legal Structure In Fulton Co. Georgia Is Beyond Disbelief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am sure all here are aware of the legal proceedings concerning the Fulton County DA's office versus Donald J. Trump but are you aware of another Rico case involving the Fani Willis DA's office versus Demonte Kendrick, aka Young Thug and 12 other defendants?

The superior court judge presiding this case is a gentleman named Ural Glanville. During court proceedings last Monday, he held a secret ex partay meeting with the DA and lawyer of one of their primary witnesses in the case named Kenneth Copeland. Not the televangelist by the way but another thug who was given immunity to testify against Young Thug. During his presence on the witness stand, his lawyer petitioned the court to be excused from representing Mr. Copeland and during that process, Mr. Copeland was asked if he wanted to release his lawyer when he said, "She Fired".

After this ex-party meeting took place, Mr. Kendircks's lawyer found out about it through an anonymous whistleblower and confronted the judge about the legality of that meeting in that he was not informed of it and was not given the opportunity to attend. In other words, it was illegal for the judge to hold this meeting without the defense counsel present.

When the judge found out that his criminality had been found out, he demanded that defense council tell him who informed him of the meeting. An illegal meeting. A criminally accountable offense by the judge. When defense council refused to tell the judge, the judge cited him with criminal contempt of court and had him arrested on the spot. In doing so, this judge did not know the difference between criminal contempt and civil contempt, therefore even this action by the judge was flawed malfeasance on his part.

Upon which defense council filed an emergency petition to the Georgia Supreme Court staying Ural Glanville's attempt to have the now defendant lawyer put in jail without giving said lawyer the opportunity to defend himself before another impartial judge. Complete judicial malfeasance going on here. The decision and illegal action by Ural Glanville was stayed be the Supreme Court.

This case has been a master class judicial clusterfu##.

So, today I watched a video that reviewed the actual court affidavit describing the contents of that meeting and the revelations of that meeting is beyond disbelief. I tried to find the actual document to post it here but had no luck in doing so. The absolute corruption of the prosecuting office of Fany Willis office is astounding. The absolute stupidity of some judges in that county is also astounding. During that meeting, Mr. Copeland blatantly stated that he would lie on the stand and the prosecuting attorney blatantly stated she would not prosecute him for purgery if he did. Mr Copeland also said he would tell the court he committed murder on yet another thug and the prosecutor threatened him with prosecuting him for purgery if he did tell what is possibly a true statement. Not for murder but for purgery.

You will not believe your ears and eyes when you watch the review of that court document. The absolute incompetence and criminality that is going on there. If you happen to be passing through Fulton County Georgia, first check your tail lights to make sure they are working, drive the speed limit and by all means, stay in your own lane until you get Fulton County Georgia far behind you.

edit on 13-6-2024 by charlest2 because: spelling

edit on 13-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I mean, who wants to go to Georgia, anyway? I watched the documentary called The Dukes of Hazard and saw it was a dirty state.

Fun fact: The Dukes of Hazard was never supposed to be the hit that it was. It was made to fill in for any show that got canceled that season. And it was made to make fun of traditional family values.

With it turning into a hit because it was traditional family values, you'd have thought Hollywood would have gotten the hint to be more family friendly. Nope, they went the other way.

Honestly, our whole legal system is a mess. It is a system where, in most cases, who you know and how much money you have, determines the outcome of your case.

Back when I was in my 20s and against Freemasons...I believed the hype...a friend and his father were charged with trespassing while fishing.

My friend saw the judge first. He had found a masonic ring and wore it to court, scratching his nose with that finger. 10 days in county, $250 fine.

His father went next. He had his class ring on from Ohio State. Charges dropped.

My friend filed an appeal and got everything thrown out. And nothing happened to the judge.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

That's a good story but you do realize the Dukes of Hazard is a fantasy comedy made for television? I KNOW YOU DO.
In this case, reality seems more surreal than that show ever thought of being.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, I do know it is not really a documentary.

The clue was the last season when they helped an alien. The costume for the alien had a zipper on the front from the waist to the neck. Not a space suit, the alien itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Those hearings for disqualifying Fani exposed more than they could have ever imagined. The Dens of Iniquity are upon them 😊

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To the OP, I have been watching this ladies channel and her coverage! One of the better coverages in my opinion. The judge is hanging himself and the Fulton County court system. So this is all okay because a black man is doing it to another black man? The judge and prosecution are both behaving in a reprehensible manner.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

The sad truth of this reality is that this kind of judicial incompetence may be prevalent nationwide. Not long ago, a judge in the county just north of me was federally indicted for corruption an malfeasance.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hmm... Makes you Wonder how Georgia , a Traditionally " Red State " , Flipped to Biden Blue in 2020 . I am Sure Fulton County had " Something " to do with that......

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is no traffic court judge here. This is the head superior court judge on this case.

The prosecution's star witness.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I've been watching the last few days...most entertaining trainwreck of a trial I think I have ever witnessed. They messed up even worse than in the Trump RICO case on this one. Gonna have to start calling her Fanni "Rico Wreck" Willis!

Also shout out Ashleigh Merchant for her guest appearance slaping the judge with his own lack of legal knowledge and winning a stay from the SCOG!
edit on 13-6-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Those hearings for disqualifying Fani exposed more than they could have ever imagined. The Dens of Iniquity are upon them 😊

It goes much further just Fulton county. Georgia Republican Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are listed on Chinese government documents as "Friends of China". Much corruption in their offices.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It goes much further just Fulton county. Georgia Republican Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are listed on Chinese government documents as "Friends of China". Much corruption in their offices.

Do you think it is because they are "Friends of China"?

Or is it a fake official document? Some more propaganda to divide us more?

Damn. Who would have thought America could fall this hard that everything has to be questioned?

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I lived in Lanier county for a few years, word was passed around if you dont have to be there dont go to atlanta.

Corruption is the name of the game, and I have commented a few times about fulton being the cook county of the south.

My only shock about it, is that anyone is covering it.

I havent caught this coverage from the young lady but I have watched some of her stuff before typically seems to be pretty even handed and lets the data speak for itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The only reason its being covered or even was caught is because young thug is a grammy winning rapper who could afford one of the best defense attorneys in the country. Between his notoriety and his lawyers it kinda has to be covered.

The sad part about what this is exposing is, how many people has this happened to that didn't have the notoriety for it to get covered or the funds to get a lawyer who would catch it.

Shout out to Mrs. Bumpkis who more than likely told the witnesse's original lawyer whom she was covering for (her law partner)...whom probably then told Mr. Steel about the meeting.
edit on 13-6-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Damn. Who would have thought America could fall this hard that everything has to be questioned?

I first heard about this "Friends of China" designation when learning what former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told a gathering of U.S. governors, in early 2020.

HERE: www.politico.com...

Afterwards, out of curiosity, I found the documents to see how each U.S. governor was "labeled" by the Chinese government.

As reports of 2020 election cheating in GA and AZ came to light, with China I.P. addresses being captured by the Dominion Voting Hardware/Software, it reminded me of how I saw GA. governor Kemp, and AZ. governor Ducey, on the Chinese document, with each governor being labeled as FRIENDLY.

Sometimes puzzles are solved bits at a time, over time.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Oh I got no doubt at all a lot of the young men in jail probably got railroaded in that county.

I turned down a job that would have required living in that wretched hive of villany.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

That fake doc stuff rang a bell with me too. Kemp did waffle on the recount, and did not pursue it. I put that down to someone got to him thru the future son in law being killed in what appears to me to be murder on a GA highway with a huge vehicle. Like a scene from a "Rockford Files" Detective series where the bad guy tries to kill him in the curves of the California hills overlooking San Fran Cisco.
edit on 13000000563020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This has been some quality entertainment over the last week.
Fulton county truly is clown world.
First you had the Fani connection(that whole DA office is a corrupt cesspool of morons), then the judge loses his mind trying to haul the defense attorney, then all of a sudden Ashley “Fani slayer” Merchant appears and starts dropping bombs on him.
The coverage by lead attorney on yt is always a hoot.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Thats where I have been watching it...its also nice that he spent like 20 years practicing law in GA and has some first hand knowledge about Fulton and the people working there.

<<   2 >>

join