It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Study - Govt Might Be Downplaying Evidence Aliens Live Among Us Disguised as Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So the Reptilians running governments around the world is possibly true. Chalk up another conspiracy theory being true.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: lilzazz
"Skinwalkers" are real.

Sure. I think so too.
But I don't think they are aliens from outer space.

Skinwalkers are human being who in order to join the nest/group of witches to become a skinwalker must murder a very beloved family member to gain entry to become one. They then are trained to do everything including making poisons from dead human bodies and all sorts of incredibly ugly dark devil stuff. (Besides being taught how to shift into an animal and gain it's powers.) They can run at highway speeds and have been seen running besides cars, and then darting like lightning to some hilltop 1/4 mile away.

If someone on the rez discovers who they are and where they live and confronts them, that skinwalker will soon die.

They can be shot and killed and some have been killed that way.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
One explanation could be that it has a different solvent than water for its chemistry. Life on earth is commonly found in temperature ranges of -20 to 120 Fahrenheit because water is the main solvent. Methane transitions from solid to liquid around -300 and liquid to gas around -245 degrees Fahrenheit and could be the solvent for chemistry similar to ours. Kind of like the 'Overton Window' of chemistry and life is shifted way lower. That kind of life would probably vaporize here on earth though.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
"1. CTH1: Human cryptoterrestrials. A technologically advanced ancient human civilization that was largely destroyed long ago (e.g., by flood), but continued to exist in remnant form. "

The Flood was Long long ago.
The human Numbers have to 7.5Billions to day.
Why would aliens Not grow to big numbers?

are they hiding from some one?
did they mess up like humans are doing.
and make them selfs infertile.

if so we Have the tec to clone now!
so why so small numbers?

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
My pops, a believer in the phenomenon….used to say…..son, aliens could be here and look like humans…..but…do you know how you could tell if they are aliens….no pops…how?

They don’t have bellybuttons and they never go see the doctors for anything…ever.

To bad he’s not alive to see what’s currently going on.

I miss my pops.

👽🥃

Wait a minute, I have a bellybutton and I never go to doctors.
🤔

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
My pops, a believer in the phenomenon….used to say…..son, aliens could be here and look like humans…..but…do you know how you could tell if they are aliens….no pops…how?

They don’t have bellybuttons and they never go see the doctors for anything…ever.

To bad he’s not alive to see what’s currently going on.

I miss my pops.

👽🥃

🤔

They could make Fake bellybuttons!

You dont go to the Doctors?

Wait a minute, you said
"I have a bellybutton and I never go to doctors."

edit on 13-6-2024 by Scratchpost because: non

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GalacticCorn
a reply to: underpass61
One explanation could be that it has a different solvent than water for its chemistry. Life on earth is commonly found in temperature ranges of -20 to 120 Fahrenheit because water is the main solvent. Methane transitions from solid to liquid around -300 and liquid to gas around -245 degrees Fahrenheit and could be the solvent for chemistry similar to ours. Kind of like the 'Overton Window' of chemistry and life is shifted way lower. That kind of life would probably vaporize here on earth though.

The south pole tilts away from the sun.
witch is odd.
this make it colder at the south pole.
you your cold aliens could be living at the south pole.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Why is the Earth tilt 23.5 and Mars 25.0 so simler?
they say a BIG astroid, now the moon hit the earth.
so Mars got hit just the same?
or was it Alien terraforming?
a long past civilisation tilted earth and mars?

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I think they've taken humans for generations and those descendants are here and now moving into the positions of power and control. Which is worrisome when you think how badly run medicine has become and socialized politics is now. We're being told that how we lived for centuries and millennia is wrong and now things have to be done differently even if it seems to make things worse.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I'll come to the Rez. After i find nothing i will be very disappointed.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This could be dangerous……..Aliens looking like us, walking among us…..

Wow….could this lead to the citizenry pointing at each other accusing each other of being an Alien? In some sort of mass hysteria?

Where have I read this story before….hmmm 🤔……..wait just a minute….of course, the Salem Witches.

Unnecessary deaths were the result.

Could history once again repeat itself in this day and age….hmmm 🤔….wait just a minute….of course.

Neighbor against neighbors…..with modern weaponry no less.

Suspicion’s, innuendos, accusations, false witnessing…

We continue to head down the dark path….imo.

Let’s see…..when was our last event that caused some mass hysteria….hmmm 🤔….wait just a minute….of course..COVID

The Alien Hunt will be the new Witch Hunt..

👽
edit on 13-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now I understand why we have crypto currency, the fun aside carefully watching the analyzed Las vegas by Scott Roder " sceptic evidence expert and crime scene constructionist with 33 years of experience crimescene investigator. 1500 cases to his credit founder of the evidence room , forensic animation and 3d modeling.

Says the Las vegas encounter in the backyard of those people is a real entity.

Now if you research that review from this guy then it's hard to dismiss his evidence around this case

Don't know if the data they got at Harvard also came from Scott but
looking at that replayed video in the garden it sure shows something weird as $hit, amazingly stealthy , large and fast moving even your dogg wouldn't dare to attack such entity walking up throughout your garden

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Then there's cats. If you really think about it!!

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

i dunno. look at Lady Gaga.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I’ve thought other intelligent life was living on this planet for a long time but I’m not sure when I started thinking this. I do believe most of the advanced life is deep underground or deep in our oceans away from any casual observations from most of humanity. I believe the advanced life views us like we view monkeys in the jungle.

Walking among us? It might be to abduct or some experiment. Then I believe there might be odd cryptic creatures living deep underground not really alien life but much older life that may have evolved apart from most land creatures. I’m speculating.

I also believe there is intelligent alien life on the moon or possibly deep in the moon. Every time we visit the moon or spot signs of alien bases here on Earth, it is like for the more advanced beings, oh look at the monkeys. They noticed something, haha. Then there is the possibility alien life maybe not super intelligent but escaped from alien ships and has been surviving in our wilderness and oceans. I believe the best comparison might be invasive plants or insects that hitch a ride and escape. I was thinking certain creatures could have hitched rides or escaped the ride and now they are here.

Certain people doing remote viewing have reported aliens noticing their remote viewing them.

edit on 13-6-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

👽😳🤭🍺
edit on 13-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Alarm bells went off in my head when I came across this thread, and commented upon it awhile back up in the postings, but I avoided making a point that needs to be made in the useless chatter in the body of this thread.

I have at my fingertips two books that probably none of the posters here have heard about, let alone read. The books are by a fellow named John E.Mack, M.D. He is deceased, supposedly run down by a drunk Irishman as he crossed a street in Dublin. He held an upper position at Harvard Medical school. At some point in his work, he decided to investigate people that claimed to be UFO abductees. These came from the whole field of abductees, whether they were from car abductions such as my own, from bedside abductions, or various other places. He was skeptical originally, but after interviewing a great many people making abduction claims, he found a consistency that led him to accept that there was a plan being applied to these people that defied the common explanations most professional people applied according to their inclinations. In effect, he became a UFO believer.

His first book, Abduction 1994,ISBN 0-684-19539-9, was his collected data. His second book was Passport to the Cosmos, 1999, ISBN 0-517-70568-0. He had several other, divergent, books to his credit. To say that his works were met with merciless ridicule by his peers at Harvard and elsewhere would not be an overstatement.

And now, full in your face, your government and professional people of Harvard and elsewhere are starting to suggest to you that just maybe there is something going on that is not, and perhaps cannot at this state, be fully understood while under this old yoke of humanity we suffer under. If you are not aware of what is being done to you by TPTB in regard to this one, driving issue that isn't going away or solved by earthly powers, then your head is stuck where it shouldn't be placed.

edit on 13-6-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

And now, full in your face, your government and professional people of Harvard and elsewhere are starting to suggest to you that just maybe there is something going on that is not, and perhaps cannot at this state, be fully understood while under this old yoke of humanity we suffer under.

Wild speculation is still wild speculation - be it from a Professor or a homeless guy shouting from a roundabout.

Confidence in science and experts is (worryingly) at an all time low and these types of un evidenced shower thoughts dont help matters.

<< 1    3 >>

join