It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Smart Man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well Z, that was a grand concoction which I find to be a compelling conclusion,,,, or starting point.

Your ever lovin

DMB

Yeah , and I Really don't mind it that much when you Pull my Tail from Time to Time , but One day I'll catch Up........*)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTardis2
It is truly sad to watch. I have never been a fan of his. He is certainly been on the opposite side of issues as me most of my life and I have no love for him but at the same time I also have parents who are getting old and an uncle who suffers from early onset dementia and its sad. Its sad that they are using him the way they are, sad that even at times when he is lucid he is probably fine with it and even sadder that the average party line voter will vote for him again knowing just how far gone he is. All of this because the nightly news told them they should hate the other guy. Its crazy really. Its like we wake up each day in a twilight zone episode.

Don’t waste too much sympathy on FJB.

Evil people get old as well and he is evil.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Look, right next to him, the Vice President and supposed heir apparent to the presidency and does she even notice him? Nope. She seems oblivious, and that is the point here as I see it.

And to think, just four short years ago she was calling him a racist.

<< 1  2   >>

join