It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Smart Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Went through it with my father as well. It was Hell for my mother who took care of her husband of 55 years. He forgot who one of my brothers was.

We unplugged the car battery to prevent him from driving. He was of a mechanical mind but accused my mother of removing the engine when he tried to start it.

I would not trust a sound judgment from anyone in that capacity.

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan
That is the look of dementia right there...

My father has it, and I'm helping him through it.

It's hard to deal with... He's a shell of his former self.

How anybody thinks this man is capable of making decisions is beyond me...

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hmm.... Then would you Trust your Father with the " Nuclear Football " if he happened to be a POTUS in that Condition ? Of course not , but Old Joe seems to be an Exception ? WHY ? ....

edit on 11-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I will wait for the debate, IF TRUMP even shows up, to see how fit Biden is.

I'm looking forward to seeing whether Trump is fit also. And I'm super interested in electric boats and sharks. I hope Trump enlightens America on the subject a bit more.

The closer we get to Trump winning, the more outlandish your posts become.

It’s almost as sad as watching Biden completely clueless in that video.

I am sure you don’t care as I know Liberals don’t believe in God but I’ll pray for you to pull through all this ok.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

I don’t understand what I’m supposed to be seeing here.

We know you don’t understand and that’s the biggest problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

If you look closely, you can see Joe biden's right hand is quivering as he prepares to give the fist bump.

Perhaps Jill Biden rushed over to party with some people and left Joe standing there. Without Jill, or the special pick me up drug, Joe is a zombie. 😳
edit on 1162024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm.... Then would you Trust your Father with the " Nuclear Football " if he happened to be a POTUS in that Condition ? Of course not , but Old Joe seems to be an Exception ? WHY ? ....

Ummm...he's not any exception...for the sane...

It's the whole gaggle of gibbering neo humans that are part...parcel...and heart...of the progressive Borg that prop up this old ghoul...that sing their adulation and support for dementia on a pale horse...

They have been utterly and unabashedly...assimilated...

For the sane majority though...

What's our excuse...?

Why do we allow this # show of a clown car exhibition to continue in it's inexorable lemming-like drive over the cliff...?

Why do we just stare...mouths agape...watching in stupefied disbelief...?

Perhaps we really just want to watch it until the credits roll...

As good an excuse as any other...I suppose...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ummm...special pick me up drug...?

The vacuous old pant filler...is obviously already on his twelfth booster of the morning...he's stoned out of his...well...gourd probably is a fitting descriptor...

He probably found Hunters stash of gummies...and ate the whole bag...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
That video doesn't show it in completion either. He actually raises his right hand to mid-waist and continues to appear in a frozen state. It showed on the news a bit ago. He's completely zombified. I've never seen anything like it.

This is like when someone is over stimulated.... like cannot process fast enough. When is this going to stop! .... they are doing it on purpose. They either have something else planned for biden to slip on a banana peel or..... OR they want trump in for some reason... perhaps to blame him for something that they know will happen... idk

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Correct me if I am Mistaken , but to Hold such an Important Public Office such as POTUS , isn't there a Condition of Tests to be Met and Passed both Physically and Psycologically to even be Considered for that Job ? My question to this day is how Did Joe Biden Pass those Tests , and if so , why were the Results of those Tests Not Revealed to the Public BEFORE he was Sworn into Office ? Oh I know some will Claim that he somehow Passed them with " Flying Colors " , but who Actually Decides that Other than Dr.s and Psychiatrists ? Something is amiss there IMO .

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Is it because he’s not dancing and clapping to the music?

lol, there’s literally nothing in that video that indicates cognitive decline.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: YouSir

Correct me if I am Mistaken , but to Hold such an Important Public Office such as POTUS , isn't there a Condition of Tests to be Met and Passed both Physically and Psycologically to even be Considered for that Job ? My question to this day is how Did Joe Biden Pass those Tests , and if so , why were the Results of those Tests Not Reveiled to the Public BEFORE he was Sworn into Office ? Oh I know some will Claim that he somehow Passed them with " Flying Colors " , but who Actually Decides that Other than Dr.s and Psychiatrists ? Something is amiss there IMO .

Ah...my friend...the answer is too easy...all you need is one...very highly payed quackter posing as the palace physician...to state that the Emperor...although obviously naked as the proverbial jaybird...is in fact fully clothed...

And then throw out like glitter..."In my professional opinion"...and we all know how the MSM and it's ratings engine...the greater unwashed...doth love to marvel at the shiny...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Absolutely appalling. On one hand we have a megalomaniac-al narcissist who openly enthralls masses of people with his stream of consciousness ramblings and on the other hand, a zombie.

I seriously question, not either of these men for neither has a whit of serious intelligence, but rather those who have failed to remove them both from our political conversations.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Nearly killed my mother...

He forgets who I am constantly.

Refers to me as "that other guy."

But at least he knows he can trust me.

Once he thought I was a long lost brother...

That one was kinda fun, I went along with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I disagree Ghost. I see a lot in that video to indicate the problems the Democrats face. Everybody in that video is happy and dancing along with the music. He is a statue.

We are now engaged in a public relations election, a public relations war and that performance was an unmitigated failure on not only his part but those who surround him. Look, right next to him, the Vice President and supposed heir apparent to the presidency and does she even notice him? Nope. She seems oblivious, and that is the point here as I see it. The Democrat Party has nothing to deal with the threat that we face in this public relations battle, nothing but a statue who demonstrates almost every day that he is not in touch with his surroundings.

If this was a one of, well, sure, nothing to remark about, but Ghost, these videos are now a daily showcase of Biden's and the entire Democrat Party stuctures incompetence.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Absolutely appalling. On one hand we have a megalomaniac-al narcissist who openly enthralls masses of people with his stream of consciousness ramblings and on the other hand, a zombie.

I seriously question, not either of these men for neither has a whit of serious intelligence, but rather those who have failed to remove them both from our political conversations.

Well , the " Lesser of Two Evils " Scenario is here Again I am Affraid Dear Monkey Boy . Face it , Man was Never Destined for Perfection , but Only the Mediocrity of Never Really seeing the " Light " of True Reason it seems , but Please do Keep on Keepin' On like I Must until We Both come to Grips with this Present Distopian Reality that Fate has Created , and that we Both find ourselves in at the Moment . Hopefully , Eventually , this To Shall Pass......

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I get what your saying and I’m not necessarily going all out defending Biden, he is visibly a frail old man. I’m just saying, if I was in that exact situation I’d probably just be standing there as well with an awkward smile on face, thinking to myself wtf when is this going to end?

I certainly wouldn’t be dancing and clapping like an idiot… but that’s just me.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I certainly wouldn’t be dancing and clapping like an idiot… but that’s just me.

Not just you my friend.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Nearly killed my mother...

He forgets who I am constantly.

Refers to me as "that other guy."

But at least he knows he can trust me.

Once he thought I was a long lost brother...

That one was kinda fun, I went along with it.

Yes, my mother chose to laugh to avoid crying. His funeral was agonizing because my mother refused to sit away from him. Four hours sitting by his coffin draped over his body. He NEVER raised his hand to her but dementia made him almost crack her over her head with his cane.

Tweeked my diet to avoid triggering dementia. I don't want my spouse or children to go through that. I don't want to go through that!

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well Z, that was a grand concoction which I find to be a compelling conclusion,,,, or starting point.

Your ever lovin

DMB

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

In age, he and I are only two years apart and I know myself well enough that I would not allow myself to be in that situation.I would insist on, had I stepped up once and won I would have kept to my original course and been a one term potus. I am just aghast that he, his wife and those that surround him and prop him up let it continue. I pretty much agree with what many here are calling elder abuse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join