It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World bank demands end to farming by 2030

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You have a pretty advanced idea of basic camp hygiene.

Don’t sh!t where you eat is a good place to start.

(Whispers) a dirty ass aint going to kill you, but if your really finicky a good dog will lick your butt clean and then go and bite your enemy for you. Man’s best friend.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
You have a pretty advanced idea of basic camp hygiene.

Don’t sh!t where you eat is a good place to start.

(Whispers) a dirty ass aint going to kill you, but if your really finicky a good dog will lick your butt clean and then go and bite your enemy for you. Man’s best friend.

And that's basic sanitation? Phew!

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Are you serious?

Didn't watch the video?

Didn't do your own search?

Just going to assume the wef gives a crap about the people?
They're trying to kill us off, we are the carbon they want to reduce.

Especially those of us who stand against globalist cabal.

Don't you want clean food?!

UN & World Economic Forum Behind Global “War On Farmers”

The escalating regulatory attack on agricultural producers from Holland and the United States to Sri Lanka and beyond is closely tied to the United Nations “Agenda 2030” Sustainable Development Goals and the U.N.’s partners at the World Economic Forum (WEF), numerous experts told The Epoch Times.

Indeed, several of the U.N.’s 17 “Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs) are directly implicated in policies that are squeezing farmers, ranchers, and food supplies around the world.

High-level Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members within the U.N. system helped create the SDGs and are currently helping lead the U.N.’s implementation of the global plan, The Epoch Times has previously documented.
You will eat ze bugs, own nothing and be happy

OMG.

This is so funny.

You think the World Bank is trying to cut off its main source of income.

And that the world is run by a conference company, the WEF.

And that 'they' are going to have the production capability to be able to feed the world with insects.

And that the CCP is directing the most capitalist organizations on the planet.

I suppose they are all shape-shifting lizzids, too running their evil pedo rings out of family pizza restaurants, too?

You are guzzling the kool-aid so fast you should really stop to breathe - or your brain might be starved for oxygen.

You mean this thing from wef ????

www.weforum.org...

Insect protein has high-quality properties and can be used as an alternative source of protein throughout the food chain, from feed for aquaculture to ingredients for nutritional supplements for humans and pets. All animal species, regardless of their diet, eat insects in their natural diet.

Straight from their own website

Nothing in the linked article says that other food items will be stopped, or that there will be sufficient production capacity to feed the world exclusively on insects, or that anyone is going to enforce it on people.

It's just someone's opinion that it might help prevent food shortage in future. It's not a directive.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz
The only thing I can imagine is that big corporations distributors buy from farmers for big supermarkets, raising product prices so it's unaffordable for common people to buy those products slowly choking farmers so they have to sell the place ?

But i don't actually have any clue if that's the case nowadays?

But yea keep those farms strong

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: lilzazz
The only thing I can imagine is that big corporations distributors buy from farmers for big supermarkets, raising product prices so it's unaffordable for common people to buy those products slowly choking farmers so they have to sell the place ?

But i don't actually have any clue if that's the case nowadays?

But yea keep those farms strong

He who Controls Global Food Production Controls the World . It's fairly Obvious what these Evil People are trying to do . Infuse their " Gene Therapies " into Our Food Supply thus Insuring All get Contaminated with their Genocidal Population Control Manna . An instance of Fiction becoming Fact now ?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was totally surprised at the offers on my Texas 180 acres. Well above market....Chinese holding company?

I sold it to my neighbor that had right of first refusal. I kept the mineral rights.

World bank demands end to farming by 2030

Not gonna happen....
edit on 12-6-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join