It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Cabinet Say Joe Biden is Always the Sharpest Guy in The Room.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

That may have been true at one point now however he is confusing world leaders names and countries. Happened multiple times where the white house had to issue corrections. So any advice he could give on world leaders would be the guy you know the guy from France no I mean Germany.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm hoping the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be tried for crimes committed while they were President.

Its a tough job being head of state. Deaths, injuries, and destruction are all common events in this world. Having someone responsible for when to hold and when to strike has been a part of the society that got us this far.

The role of President will be much tougher if serving office for 4 years means 10+ years of litigation to follow. There are steps like impeachment if the President gets too crazy. With the democratic party on board with Biden, whatever this issue is, it does look systemic.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Yeah.

And Hunter Biden “is the sharpest guy” Joe knows.

Next?

Edit. I need my $ to pay the Big Guy his 10% in my hand since this was endorsed by him.

“Quotes Jay and Silent Bob”.

Maybe they were referring to what happens in Joe's Depends occasionally.

THAT would be the smartest thing in the room, with his cabinet.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When Democrat’s lips are moving, they are telling whoppers.

And saying Joe Biden is on his game, is the biggest F’ing whopper ever told in history.

After Joe is out of office, and his cabinet is looking for decent jobs, they will finally be truthful, like Dr. Birx was, regarding former President Trump and his Bleach comment.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yeah.

Next?

Edit. I need my $ to pay the Big Guy his 10% in my hand since this was endorsed by him.

Maybe they were referring to what happens in Joe's Depends occasionally.

THAT would be the smartest thing in the room, with his cabinet.

To Be Fair.

I always cop a squat when I’m prez to Mark the 80th anniversary of DDaY.

Here’s to my great great uncle that served and died in WWII

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What Joe and his cabinet have done for us:

For Joe and all the supporters of this administration, I can only say:

90% of his cabinet don't have the qualifications or education to be street sweepers, let alone part of helping direct the course of America. We watched as Obama weaponized the MIC, FBI, CIA, Puclis education, etc., etc. after the Bush's laid the ground work for him. It doesn't take a genious to see Obama's had in ALL the decisions that are destroying our country.
Yeah, this guy:

It's really sad that most people today have the attention span of a dead duck and the memory of an empty roll of toilet paper.

Joe's got the admiration of his entire cabinet and half the liberals; the rest of the world? Not so much

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yeah.

Next?

Wait.......WHAT ? ......................Get Out !

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

"The president is utterly on his game," she added. "He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room. He asks the toughest questions and has the keenest insights on the complex questions brought to him. He is sharp, thoughtful and wise."

I got nothing but…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe all of them are on the drug that Joe Biden is injected with, before his big speeches town halls?
🤡

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Friday, June 7, 2024

The vast majority of Americans (and the world) know U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., is even less competent now, than he was when he graduated in the bottom 10% of his law school class (#76 out of 85 graduates). So....What are we to make of these impressions of President Biden by his cabinet?

The people Joe Biden hired to help him run the country, say he is "One Step Ahead of Them" during meetings and in conversations.

'The article was BS': Biden's Cabinet fires back at scathing report in the Wall Street Journal, exposing declining mental acuity.

'The president is utterly on his game. He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room', is the overall sentiment of President Biden's cabinet.

--Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm was direct, telling Fox News, "The article was BS."

"The president is utterly on his game," she added. "He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room. He asks the toughest questions and has the keenest insights on the complex questions brought to him. He is sharp, thoughtful and wise."

--Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said in a statement, "I have been in dozens of personal and larger meetings with President Biden, and I always note that his ability to simultaneously handle difficult issues is astounding."

--Secretary of State Antony Blinken: "I’ve worked for President Biden for 22 years." Now as then — in strategy discussions and in meetings with foreign leaders — his depth of knowledge, fluency with policy and politics, and ability to cut to the chase and argue his case are exceptional! He’s invariably one step ahead of us."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

These cabinet members were hand-picked by Biden. They are strongly declaring, "Joe Biden is smarter and sharper than we are!"

Are these top officials so dumb, that Joe Biden is a GENIUS in their eyes?

-WeMustCare 😨

Here's the part you're missing.

His cabinet members are NOT saying that Joe is a genius. Intelligence is conventionally defined as the capacity for complex thought. I've argued before that Joe's IQ was probably in the top 10% of the population when he was a young man. That makes him above average, but not a genius. That has undoubtedly slipped a bit with age, as it does with everyone who's about his age. That means--as an example--that there are undoubtedly members of his national security team who have doctorates and other advanced degrees who are more intelligent than he is now and was when he was a young man.

What his cabinet members are reflecting is that fact that when you've been around in some field of endeavor for a long time, you've pretty much seen every move everyone is likely to make. Nothing surprises you any more. Joe has been in government essentially all his adult life. He knows all the issues and who's on which side and why they believe what they believe and who can be negotiated with and what they want. That's true domestically and internationally. He's watched all the other major leaders of the world emerge from obscurity and rise to power. Putin, Xi, Netanyahu, Orban, Macron, etc. He knows what makes them tick and what they will do and not do. When confronted with a new development in the world, he doesn't have to spend a lot of time wondering what's happening and what the response should be. He's seen it all before.

That's the wisdom that comes with age.

OK...so we thank Joe for his 45 years of public service. 🙌

But remember, Joe Biden graduated in the bottom 10% of his law class when he was the "young man" you referenced.

Blinken says after 22 years of working with Biden, Joe is still one step ahead of everyone in the meetings...including Blinken himself.

These people are admiring the intelligence and wisdom of a man who is too far gone to get a driver's license.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yeah.

Next?

Hunter is smarter than Joe.

Joe is smarter than the officials in his cabinet.

The cabinet officials are driving America into a financial and moral hole, which in their eyes, is SUCCESS.

January 20, 2025 can't come fast enough!

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I gave you a star bc wordz.

I gave the Biden family a cheers.

Now watch me twerk in Cali while I pay for it all…

edit on 8-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Lord help us all if he is. I hope not.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Lord help us all if he is. I hope not.

Plot twist:

The lot of them all has seen the Western World bought out by the CCP sooner then they could’ve make their calls.

Edit: Taiwan soon baby.
It’s known Khaleesi
edit on 8-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Politicians (all of them without exception) are the puppets in the puppet show of the ultra-rich, in a performance to simulate democracy and to play a pink-red colored reality to the audience.

Puppets get their strings pulled so that they do what they are supposed to do and a sharp tool would maybe cut these strings.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Yeah.

Next?

Hunter is smarter than Joe.

Joe is smarter than the officials in his cabinet.

The cabinet officials are driving America into a financial and moral hole, which in their eyes, is SUCCESS.

January 20, 2025 can't come fast enough!

Hunter isn’t smarter than his father. In fact is magnitudes worse.

Joe at least had Kosovo, sovereign piece of land from Serbia for centuries and taken away in 99’. And planted the biggest NATO base in southern Europe on it.

While Drunken Yeltsin was in office. And afterwards handed to Putin.

Hunter in Ukraine/connection is getting flattened as we speak.

Zero control there ultimately.

Where as Daddy had an edge in other conquests/destabilization overseas.

Both abroad and Including in U.S.

It’s not saying much though. As it’s been ass backwards barking up the wrong trees and for pay for plays.

edit on 8-6-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Friday, June 7, 2024

The vast majority of Americans (and the world) know U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., is even less competent now, than he was when he graduated in the bottom 10% of his law school class (#76 out of 85 graduates). So....What are we to make of these impressions of President Biden by his cabinet?

The people Joe Biden hired to help him run the country, say he is "One Step Ahead of Them" during meetings and in conversations.

'The article was BS': Biden's Cabinet fires back at scathing report in the Wall Street Journal, exposing declining mental acuity.

'The president is utterly on his game. He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room', is the overall sentiment of President Biden's cabinet.

--Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm was direct, telling Fox News, "The article was BS."

--Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said in a statement, "I have been in dozens of personal and larger meetings with President Biden, and I always note that his ability to simultaneously handle difficult issues is astounding."

--Secretary of State Antony Blinken: "I’ve worked for President Biden for 22 years." Now as then — in strategy discussions and in meetings with foreign leaders — his depth of knowledge, fluency with policy and politics, and ability to cut to the chase and argue his case are exceptional! He’s invariably one step ahead of us."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

These cabinet members were hand-picked by Biden. They are strongly declaring, "Joe Biden is smarter and sharper than we are!"

Are these top officials so dumb, that Joe Biden is a GENIUS in their eyes?

-WeMustCare 😨

Good thing he isn't just surrounded by yes Men.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'll give you a nice little analogy, think about it. "How do you know you have the sharpest pencil in the meeting"? Answer:- "You make sure you sharpen it before you go in the meeting".

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Or you could break all the other pencils. Maybe get other people involved to interfere with the direction of the other pencils. Maybe tie the pencils down to courtroom paperwork only. Maybe put a gag order on what the pencils can write. Maybe flood the room with crayons, even though they don't belong there, but they can do the same jobs as pencils.
edit on 8-6-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It would be nice if FJB could show some of those amazing qualities in some kind of public forum.

Like a debate or a rally or a speech or even just a nice inspirational meme on truth media or X or even fb.

I imagine he has it penciled in for when he’s done falling up stairs and shaking hands with imaginary people.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
😂🤣 If that is true will he ever put it to use for the good of his country?

The US government must be run out of a hungry jacks because it’s the home of the whopper.

a reply to: Boomer1947

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join