It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Cabinet Say Joe Biden is Always the Sharpest Guy in The Room.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Friday, June 7, 2024

The vast majority of Americans (and the world) know U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., is even less competent now, than he was when he graduated in the bottom 10% of his law school class (#76 out of 85 graduates). So....What are we to make of these impressions of President Biden by his cabinet?

The people Joe Biden hired to help him run the country, say he is "One Step Ahead of Them" during meetings and in conversations.

'The article was BS': Biden's Cabinet fires back at scathing report in the Wall Street Journal, exposing declining mental acuity.

'The president is utterly on his game. He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room', is the overall sentiment of President Biden's cabinet.

--Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm was direct, telling Fox News, "The article was BS."

"The president is utterly on his game," she added. "He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room. He asks the toughest questions and has the keenest insights on the complex questions brought to him. He is sharp, thoughtful and wise."

--Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said in a statement, "I have been in dozens of personal and larger meetings with President Biden, and I always note that his ability to simultaneously handle difficult issues is astounding."

--Secretary of State Antony Blinken: "I’ve worked for President Biden for 22 years." Now as then — in strategy discussions and in meetings with foreign leaders — his depth of knowledge, fluency with policy and politics, and ability to cut to the chase and argue his case are exceptional! He’s invariably one step ahead of us."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

These cabinet members were hand-picked by Biden. They are strongly declaring, "Joe Biden is smarter and sharper than we are!"

Are these top officials so dumb, that Joe Biden is a GENIUS in their eyes?

-WeMustCare 😨

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The only time Joe Biden is the sharpest person in the room is when Joe Biden is the ONLY person in the room.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Friday, June 7, 2024

The vast majority of Americans (and the world) know U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., is even less competent now, than he was when he graduated in the bottom 10% of his law school class (#76 out of 85 graduates). So....What are we to make of these impressions of President Biden by his cabinet?

The people Joe Biden hired to help him run the country, say he is "One Step Ahead of Them" during meetings and in conversations.

'The article was BS': Biden's Cabinet fires back at scathing report in the Wall Street Journal, exposing declining mental acuity.

'The president is utterly on his game. He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room', is the overall sentiment of President Biden's cabinet.

--Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm was direct, telling Fox News, "The article was BS."

"The president is utterly on his game," she added. "He is the wisest, most knowledgeable person in the room. He asks the toughest questions and has the keenest insights on the complex questions brought to him. He is sharp, thoughtful and wise."

--Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said in a statement, "I have been in dozens of personal and larger meetings with President Biden, and I always note that his ability to simultaneously handle difficult issues is astounding."

--Secretary of State Antony Blinken: "I’ve worked for President Biden for 22 years." Now as then — in strategy discussions and in meetings with foreign leaders — his depth of knowledge, fluency with policy and politics, and ability to cut to the chase and argue his case are exceptional! He’s invariably one step ahead of us."

These cabinet members were hand-picked by Biden.They are strongly declaring, "Joe Biden is smarter and sharper than we are!"

-WeMustCare 😨

That explains it all.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Saying Biden is the sharpest is like saying Trump wins all the time. Har Har.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
The only time Joe Biden is the sharpest person in the room is when Joe Biden is the ONLY person in the room.

Maybe they are viewing him on hidden camera when he's sitting there talking to himself....or a deceased person?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Friday, June 7, 2024

These cabinet members were hand-picked by Biden.They are strongly declaring, "Joe Biden is smarter and sharper than we are!"

-WeMustCare 😨

That explains it all.

Yep. His cabinet is too dumb to implement good policies for Joe. For ex: Trump didn't make the economy boom. His cabinet did. He just provided the high-level framework.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hard to believe that Joe could find people to fill those cabinet positions that are worse off than he is. I suppose he chose them because some were women, some were transvestites, some were gay, and some were black. native Americans, or hispanic. He was not interested in having them smarter than him, he wanted people he could control and who would agree with his ideas.

I suppose because he got all his cabinet afraid of loosing their jobs if they do not agree with his babbling, you could say that was smart. Maybe that is why they said he was the smartest person in the room, they like their prestigious jobs and will say anything to keep them.

I do not know how smart those guys are under his command, just because he chose people under him to please minority groups does not mean they aren't capable. But I just feel that he chose people he could control and who would not contradict his ability to make wrong decisions. I could never work for Joe, but then again, I probably wouldn't want to work under Trump either.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
He is as sharp as the fangs on a rattlesnake with his history in Ukraine and how that in now going for him these days. Driving the economy like he stole it. And now putting the boot into anyone that getting in his way for another 4 more years. I could go on...

Corn pop knows he is dangerous.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

When Democrat’s lips are moving, they are telling whoppers.

And saying Joe Biden is on his game, is the biggest F’ing whopper ever told in history.
edit on 7-6-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
[redacted for security reasons]
edit on 6/7/24 by GENERAL EYES because: I don't know what is goign on it's like automatic writing and I wish I could just abstain but forces ensure endlessly I constantly complain.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

What about the fly on the ceiling or spider under the desk...Oh yeah, they are not persons...so I guess your right. The spiders don't count.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

Saying Biden is the sharpest is like saying Trump wins all the time. Har Har.

To Clarify your broad statement...

Trump wins most of the time.
(All of the wins are good for Americans)

Biden wins some of the time.
(None of the wins are good for Americans)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well , that Cabinet seems to have Never seen better days lately...

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Have you seen Joe Biden conducting a cabinet meeting? I wonder if he has them. Defense Secretary Austin was in the hospital for 9 days before anyone missed him. That wouldn't have happened if there were frequent cabinet meetings, like we saw in the Trump administration.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I got nothing but…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I'm hoping the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be tried for crimes committed while they were President.

Joe Biden will be tried for ordering Americans murdered, for starters. When you open the US border to violent people released from Central America prisons, you're responsible for the deaths, injuries, and destruction they cause.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Friday, June 7, 2024

These cabinet members were hand-picked by Biden. They are strongly declaring, "Joe Biden is smarter and sharper than we are!"

-WeMustCare 😨

Here's the part you're missing.

His cabinet members are NOT saying that Joe is a genius. Intelligence is conventionally defined as the capacity for complex thought. I've argued before that Joe's IQ was probably in the top 10% of the population when he was a young man. That makes him above average, but not a genius. That has undoubtedly slipped a bit with age, as it does with everyone who's about his age. That means--as an example--that there are undoubtedly members of his national security team who have doctorates and other advanced degrees who are more intelligent than he is now and was when he was a young man.

What his cabinet members are reflecting is that fact that when you've been around in some field of endeavor for a long time, you've pretty much seen every move everyone is likely to make. Nothing surprises you any more. Joe has been in government essentially all his adult life. He knows all the issues and who's on which side and why they believe what they believe and who can be negotiated with and what they want. That's true domestically and internationally. He's watched all the other major leaders of the world emerge from obscurity and rise to power. Putin, Xi, Netanyahu, Orban, Macron, etc. He knows what makes them tick and what they will do and not do. When confronted with a new development in the world, he doesn't have to spend a lot of time wondering what's happening and what the response should be. He's seen it all before.

That's the wisdom that comes with age.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Friday, June 7, 2024

-WeMustCare 😨

His cabinet members are NOT saying that Joe is a genius. Intelligence is conventionally defined as the capacity for complex thought. I've argued before that Joe's IQ was probably in the top 10% of the population when he was a young man. That makes him above average, but not a genius. That has undoubtedly slipped a bit with age, as it does with everyone who's about his age. That means--as an example--that there are undoubtedly members of his national security team who have doctorates and other advanced degrees who are more intelligent than he is now and was when he was a young man.

What his cabinet members are reflecting is that fact that when you've been around in some field of endeavor for a long time, you've pretty much seen every move everyone is likely to make. Nothing surprises you any more. Joe has been in government essentially all his adult life. He knows all the issues and who's on which side and why they believe what they believe and who can be negotiated with and what they want. That's true domestically and internationally. He's watched all the other major leaders of the world emerge from obscurity and rise to power. Putin, Xi, Netanyahu, Orban, Macron, etc. He knows what makes them tick and what they will do and not do. When confronted with a new development in the world, he doesn't have to spend a lot of time wondering what's happening and what the response should be. He's seen it all before.

Thank you for the giggles.

Joe barely graduated at the bottom 10% of his class.

The only thing that he is good at after all these years is getting his 10%.

It appears now that he doesn't even recognize who the current world leaders are.

He is the OG... the Original Grifter.

That you even posted this is sad.

But still funny, in a kind of way.

Joe is smarter than his supporters after all.

Appears to be a pretty low bar.

edit on 100000006America/Chicago6pmFri, 07 Jun 2024 23:15:06 -050015 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yeah.

And Hunter Biden “is the sharpest guy” Joe knows.

Next?

Edit. I need my $ to pay the Big Guy his 10% in my hand since this was endorsed by him.

“Quotes Jay and Silent Bob”.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Friday, June 7, 2024

-WeMustCare 😨

You would fit right in in Biden’s dumpster fire administration.

Maybe you could take Commie-La’s job with that word salad.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join