It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Russia really wants.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
As the poly crisis continues to unfold, each arm of it seemingly independent of the other. The likelyhood of a medical..financial...Food..and World War ..Social unrest requiring internet censorship ,occuring at the same time is stretching probabilities to the limit. It is logical to assume that there is one primary driver when looking at the present state of the human condition. I would submit that for hundreds of years Russia has existed within its borders with no more than the usual short term conflicts arising , containing the Russians is a modern doctrine. So it has to be based on an understanding of modern knowledge applied to unfolding events.Taking in Geographical position alligned with unfolding science.To a certain extent this applies to all major technical advanced major powers within the lattitudes of concern. The one driver of concern is and always has been the variability of our star,
Russia wants all season ports,and growing areas outside of the present bounderies because they like every other government of the world has to be basing its decisions on the fact that the science is sound that we are on the edge of the next six thousand year cycle, which will make vast areas of agricultural land ice covered and energy dependent. This will occur within a decade and has already started to gain momentum. It was just a conspiracy theory when one or two , well known figures suggested that such cycles existed and the rapid onset, that is within a lifetime event.There was always the suspicion that previous reasonably advanced civillisations might have undergone some cataclysmic event to finish them but nothing based on science could be produced,untill deep core samples from the Greenland Ice sheet, and corresponding ones from the Antartica could be compared . Now it can be confirmed that the AMOC current is faltering ,leaving greater heat in the Gulf of Mexico to aid greater storms. It is summer and snow is still on top of the Scottish mountains. As if on script the Earths magnetic field is moving and weakening at a faster rate. Climate change is the current mantra caused by industrial CO2 production is a nice distraction suggesting that humanity can do something about it, but when all is said and done it is a natural cycle of Nature ,where the freedom to adapt to changing circumstances must not be impaired,
I suggest that all the international turmoil are nations organising themselves for the upcoming event.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Hmm.... Imagine Warm Summers in Siberia . Russian Vacationers would Love it !

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

nah ol farty just wants to be the big dog in the hood.
but i do agree with natural earth cycle.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Acceptance within the world fold of decent societies, first, requires respect.
It is not something that you assume for yourself or brutally TAKE.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, looks like our dependence on technology will end fairly quick since the sun will take out all power grids and computers. We are too reliant on all of this technology and remember, if the sun does go through this cycle....all those electric cars will be worthless, so will the solar panels which will overload and fail.

Maybe I should fix up my old truck and tractor which can start with a hand crank so I can at least get to town and make a garden to feed my family. The gas stations run on electricity, the technology in all the semi's that haul fuel and groceries....oh well, maybe I don't have to worry about getting those things all fixed up.

There is something to this six thousand year cycle, but I also know that we will not be able to properly predict what has happened in the past because science seems to think that this is impossible to predict. But with more and more northern lights in the sky, something is happening. I have worked outside and camped a lot over the years since I was a kid and the northern lights we are having so often now were not that common back years back. When they happened, we would go to the Houghton breakers and watch them. Same with the sunsets, they seem to be much more impressive these days.

I have no clue what is happening, but am smart enough to know that CO2 is not the main cause of climate change, in fact our problems are more related to unnatural or unnaturally concentrated chemicals we are dumping into the environment, things that science had a major factor in creating.

Is this going to happen? I don't know. But I know that our governments are definitely covering up the truths of what is contributing to what we are experiencing. Capitalism and entitlement is also contributing to our demise, why can't they make things to last, deathdating and planned obsolescence are major contributors to our environmental problems. Is what we are experiencing related to mining out dipoles so they can make things to sell....I would not discount that.

I am not going to blame our problems on cows farting....
edit on 5-6-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Of course there is still snow on the mountains in Northern Scotland. There is still snow on the mountains in Northern California and that's more than 15 degrees further South. I have been backpacking many times in the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Trinity Alps in California in the middle of summer and encountered snow fields on the North-facing slopes.

Northern Scotland is approximately the same latitude as Juneau, Alaska, and there are year-round glaciers there.

You're making vast pronouncements based on half-vast knowledge.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Scotland has a gift of a warm irish sea courtesy of the Gulf stream,When it cools so will the whole area.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Who cares what they want.

They are not getting anything.

Maybe allowed to return to the permafrost to hang their heads in shame.

But they are the European pariah for the foreseeable future.

And all down to the whims of a sad little man aka Mad Vlad Putin.

Also is it not global warming that's the problem as opposed to the next ice age in our near future.

Sounds like the scenario from "The Day After Tomorrow" Really.
edit on 6-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The gulf stream abandoning the UK would be my biggest concern, especially as there's Jack # we can do about it!
It's the only thing that stops us freezing up every winter, and I've certainly become used to a lifetime of only being cold for a couple of weeks each year, here in SW England.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Southern Softie.

I agree, the Gulf Stream stopping would be disastrous but as more and more fresh water enters the North Atlantic due to melting ice caps - can't be arsed with discussing the reasons why today - it becomes more and more of a possibility.

One good thing; London will get flooded.....well maybe not the whole of London but I'd be happy with The Houses of Parliament getting submerged along with the majority of incumbents!

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Harsh, but fair.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hmm.... Imagine Warm Summers in Siberia . Russian Vacationers would Love it

..they'd have to move the gulags somewhere more inhospitable...
edit on 6-6-2024 by McUrnsalso because: Wrong links added and letter alterations

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds good to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LONDON —
The British Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that Ukraine can go to trial to avoid repaying $3 billion in loans it said it took under pressure from Russia in 2013 to prevent it from trying to join the European Union.

The court rejected a bid by a British company acting on Russia’s behalf to order Ukraine to repay the loans without facing a trial. Ukraine said it borrowed the money while facing the threat of military force and massive illegal economic and political pressure nearly a decade before Russia invaded its neighbor.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy tweeted that the ruling was “another decisive victory against the aggressor.”

Sounds about right to me also, as thats similar to the same sort of tricks old money lenders used to try, aka forcing people to take cash loans under duress.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Lol, I wear my southern softie badge with feelings of luck, when I compare my annual heating bills to family and friends 'up Norf' 😱
We all are soooo screwed on this island if we lose that gulf stream though!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The scientific community largely agrees that climate change is predominantly caused by human activities. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) estimates the likelihood that climate change is primarily due to human activities to be over 95%. This assessment is based on extensive studies and models that examine the effects of human activities, such as the burning of fossil fuels, deforestation, and industrial processes, on global temperature and climate.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

The scientific community largely agrees that climate change is predominantly caused by human activities. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) estimates the likelihood that climate change is primarily due to human activities to be over 95%. This assessment is based on extensive studies and models that examine the effects of human activities, such as the burning of fossil fuels, deforestation, and industrial processes, on global temperature and climate.

you must be a party liner, company man, yes man or one of the people that believes that what ever the establishment says is the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

yeahbut the problem is they can't conclusively prove anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
99a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

You have heating? We used to dream of....etc.

Yes we would be screwed. The English Channel would freeze.

edit on 6-6-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join