It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump Goes To Prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If Trump goes to prison, many think he will be assassinated there but I'm not so sure about that. I think his safest place there would be amongst the general population. I think he could take his showers in the communal showers and not be molested.

I think the other prisoners would welcome him to the neighborhood with the same cheers and enthusiasm he receives in public. I think they would surround him with a wall of invincibility that no one person could penetrate. Better than Secret Service protection.

If any attempt were to be made against him, I think the other inmates would kill to protect him.

Stupid Democrats!
edit on 5-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They will have a special "inmate" to do it obviously or they will put the security to sleep and do it. It's almost a certain thing...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

And he may even want to die...you know, their next step would be taking care of it all thru BARON or Ivanka or someone. Disgusting these people...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
If Trump goes to prison, many think he will be assassinated there but I'm not so sure about that. I think his safest place there would be amongst the general population. I think he could take his showers in the communal showers and not be molested.

I think the other prisoners would welcome him to the neighborhood with the same cheers and enthusiasm he receives in public. I think they would surround him with a wall of invincibility that no one person could penetrate.

If any attempt were to be made against him, I think the other inmates would kill to protect him.

Stupid Democrats!

If Trump goes to prison or jail, the Secret Service will go with him. He will be safe, but probably won't have his Cheeto face paint, elaborate combover hair-do, or Big Macs.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

While I entertained the same thought process and enjoyed a bit of hope.

I have to disagree ultimately. They don’t want the felon title or the embarrassment for him or his supporters.

They want blood.

Remember Epstein was removed from the public eye in NY Metro Jail.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If Trump doesn't go to prison, then what was the entire thing for? I mean, other than to be able to call him a convicted felon. Having a trial, making a jury deal with weeks of boring garbage, paying all the lawyers, and in the end, they do nothing? Put him in jail. Riker's Island. He can be Weisselberg's cell mate. And he can have his new AG pick him up from prison on Jan 20.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

or Big Macs.

I'm not so sure about that. He can afford to have it catered in.

He may even treat the entire prison population to Big Macs, including the guards and warden.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Many people believe that what happened with Epstein, was a prison break and disappearing act, via a faked death. He definitely had enough money, connections, and blackmail to accomplish it.

Trump has no reason to want to disappear, and he'll have Secret Service protection if he ever has to serve time in prison.

edit on 5-6-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If Trump doesn't go to prison, then what was the entire thing for?

It's called political lawfare that was engineered to interfere with a Presidential election. Damage has already been done, but also seems to have backfired.

edit on 5-6-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

and he'll have Secret Service protection

Not if Congressman Bennie G. Thompson and the other dems have anything to say about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Many people believe that what happened with Epstein, was a prison break and disappearing act, via a faked death. He definitely had enough money, connections, and blackmail to accomplish it.

Trump has no reason to want to disappear, and he'll have Secret Service protection if he ever has to serve time in prison.

Agree to the first.

Disagree to the second.

The conviction was the stepping stone to leaving him alone and disarmed.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think they killed him.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Boomer1947

or Big Macs.

I'm not so sure about that. He can afford to have it catered in.

He may even treat the entire prison population to Big Macs, including the guards and warden.

Absolutely, there are precedents...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I think they killed him.
Maybe. I think not.

He was too smart. Only his handlers could’ve done it.

The folks Epstein had dirt on would be buried under a dead-man’s switch and a deluge of incriminating photos.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Killing him was a far simpler and more resolute solution than breaking him out and risking the possibility of having him recognized somewhere out in the public somewhere around the world. He was definitely highly recognisable and I don't think he would have been satisfied with being exiled to some desert island.

No, he's dead!

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wouldn’t this put a little zing into “The American Dream” concept. ‘Convicted Felon’ rises above all and becomes president
Although, I have a feeling it eventually gets washed, as it should be.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Killing him was a far simpler and more resolute solution than breaking him out and risking the possibility of having him recognized somewhere out in the public somewhere around the world. He was definitely highly recognisable and I don't think he would have been satisfied with being exiled to some desert island.

No, he's dead!
Check the nose and his jawline-profile real close.

Then get back to me with that 100% assuredness.
edit on 5-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't think they would care one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't see him going to jail, but If he does go to jail, it will be more like a really bad spa retreat than a prison for him. He'll just loose the bad diet and his tanning salon privileges.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I don't see him going to jail, but If he does go to jail, it will be more like a really bad spa retreat than a prison for him. He'll just loose the bad diet and his tanning salon privileges.

He doesn't use a tanning bed, he uses bronzer. Although his bumped into and orange julius stand, which gives him that orange hue. (and delicious taste)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join