It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Burns 2,500 Acres of Land in Northern Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The far left thinks they’re winning against Israel while the opponents are anti women and anti lgbt.

The far right thinks they’re dunking on the left by playing contrarian against Russia while acting like BRICS is the biggest threat to the west.

Dogma in action.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OK everybody.

As yiz know im Irish.

We had the murder of innocents for years. On both sides. We bombed. They murdered innocents. We were the IRA. they were the ruc (supposed impartial police) the british army, the uda, the udf, lvf etc.

Over here we are in the process of banning all Israeli goods. Most if not all our colleges have stopped all contact with Israeli merchants.
We do see things differently, it cant really be helped after what we went through.

Oct 7 was horrific, beyond disgusting/terrible etc.

But we did achieve peace. We see that it can be done. Hence our willingness to push the EU to do much more in all its ability to.

Look, im not commenting anymore on this topic, i dont like to upset people, obviously there are jewish members here. Ive nothing against jewish people at all. Its just i seem to be offending some people, which isn't nice. Isn't me.

If ive upset, and thats probably too strong a word, anyone i apologise to you.

But this topic is not for me anymore.

And please dont retort with snarkiness telling me i know nothing about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Certainly a good thing for that peace. I as an American of Welsh descent have always felt the Irish deserved the whole Island. But what do I know?

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

originally posted by: Asher47

Innocents?? LOL none of the Hamasastinians are inncocent. There is a reason that their Muslim brothers and sisters won't let ANY of them in...think about that

Yeah, because a lot of the men are hamas.

Think about what exactly?

Im talking women and children. Im talking innocent people.

Dont even start to tell me theres 1.5 million hamas fighters in Rafah

they are descended from terrorist,killers,murderers, rapist,seditionist,and anti establishment criminals. they are not innocent,they are manufacturing human weapons by birthing more terrorist. Their babies are the weapons system.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I cant help it.

Right so the babies are future terrorists by your logic?

So thats why its perfectly ok to murder them? gotcha.

If an IDF soldier sees a hamas fighter holding a baby its no problem to kill them both?

Its disgusting that the hamas fighter does this which is equally on a par with the IDF soldier's actions. Only IDF bombed a school yesterday.
IDF BOMBS A SCHOOL IN REFUGEE CAMP

From the link

AN ISRAELI AIRSTRIKE on a school in the Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza has killed at 40 people, according to Hamas’ al-Aqsa television broadcaster. The Israeli military said its fighter jets struck the school run by the United Nations agency providing aid to the Palestinians, UNRWA. UNRWA’s commissioner general Philippe Lazzarini said that Israel had bombed the school “without prior warning” given to the 6,000 displaced Palestinians sheltering there. “Another horrific day in Gaza.” Al Jazeera reported that officials from the Gaza Health Ministry confirmed the toll of 40 dead – with 14 children and 9 women among them – and 70 injured The Israeli military (IDF) said it had killed several “terrorists” in a “precision strike on a Hamas compound embedded inside a UNRWA school”. .

So "several terrorists" they claim. Which could be 3, 4 maybe even 5.

But thats ok ignore the 14 children and 9 women and 70 injured??

Children cannot be seen as "future terrorists"

You can say it all you want, obviously young boys turn into men. But they are still children
edit on 7 6 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well said!! That's exactly why none of them are innocent. Jordan finally kicked all of the Philistines/Palestinians out in the 70's when they tried to commit regicide...and why they won't let them back in.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hamas marries and rapes Palestinian women...they take multiple wives. Every boy is a terrorist in training..starting at 5 they train..starting their first day of school they are indoctrinated to hate the Jews. They are trained to be warriors..suicide bombers..ect..
For the girls born it's similar. The indoctrination and hatred for the Jews is the same...but they are raised to be future terrorist baby creators...

I have listened to many Palestinians who have escaped as refugees state this.
I have worked next to one who I consider a friend for years who also stated this. His family was able to escape in the 90's.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

Ok, so what you're saying is not all Palestinians want to be or are hamas terrorists?

Its plainly obvious hamas are the problem. The poor kids have no choice. But lets kill them anyway.

That man you spoke of was once a young kid. Why didn't he stay and become hamas.

Not every kid will want to be hamas, its not a valid excuse to murder children.

Like you just said, many Palestinians escaped as refugees. These are the people Ireland supports and tries to push the EU to help.
So not all kids become hamas. And not all men are hamas.

If a hamas fighter is holding a baby its still not right to murder it.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Asher47

Ok, so what you're saying is not all Palestinians want to be or are hamas terrorists?

Its plainly obvious hamas are the problem. The poor kids have no choice. But lets kill them anyway.

That man you spoke of was once a young kid. Why didn't he stay and become hamas.

Not every kid will want to be hamas, its not a valid excuse to murder children.

Like you just said, many Palestinians escaped as refugees. These are the people Ireland supports and tries to push the EU to help.
So not all kids become hamas. And not all men are hamas.

If a hamas fighter is holding a baby its still not right to murder it.

We aren't murdering a baby when we take out an evil sick being holding it so other babies on both sides live.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Some peoples are too broken to fix.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

We aren't murdering a baby when we take out an evil sick being holding it so other babies on both sides live.

Youz are bombing the building he's in with the baby.

If thats not murdering babies, please tell me what it is.

Knowing that theres babies and children in that building?

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Some peoples are too broken to fix.

Thats your reply to babies and children being murdered?

Wow.

Now im really done with this.

Wow, my eyes have been fully opened, unbelievable.

Im done, this is disgusting.

And i thought i was offending people here?

Wow, just wow. Sickening, really.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Youz are bombing the building he's in with the baby.

If thats not murdering babies, please tell me what it is.

Knowing that theres babies and children in that building?

So are you blaming war on the retaliators? I mean are they just supposed to forget murderers are hiding behind civilians to murder their families as if nothing can be done? Are Israeli's supposed to die in your world or are they allowed to make the evil murderers end their careers forever?

Logic is not logical to some people I see.

Bomb me , rape and torture my children. I don't care where you are when I bomb your ass anymore. I have to eradicate rabid animals as fast as possible or more and more and more children will be hurt by evil murderers hell bent on genocide to Jews. I am not a Jew, and they might be guilty in the true sense, but no innocent child minding their own business would be dead if Hamas had not been pure f'n EVIL!

NOT A CHANCE. SO don't blame the retaliators.

Blame the warmonger rapists.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yes, it is. The Hamas parents have decided the children will be the victims.

God save them from themselves so their children can live in peace. Vermin have to be removed who murder , rape and torture children.
edit on 8000000443020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Then my job is done.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Good news!

Four hostages rescued.

Including Noa Argamani.

Many Hamas meet their virgins.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Good news!

Four hostages rescued.

Including Noa Argamani.

Many Hamas meet their virgins.

wow, I thought Hamas had killed them all.
hopefully they will save the rest.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

Innocents?? LOL none of the Hamasastinians are inncocent. There is a reason that their Muslim brothers and sisters won't let ANY of them in...think about that

Yeah, because a lot of the men are hamas.

Think about what exactly?

Im talking women and children. Im talking innocent people.

Dont even start to tell me theres 1.5 million hamas fighters in Rafah

they are descended from terrorist,killers,murderers, rapist,seditionist,and anti establishment criminals. they are not innocent,they are manufacturing human weapons by birthing more terrorist. Their babies are the weapons system.

They kidnapped women and children but are outraged at the casualties they took in the rescue operation.

A message from a Hamas-identified channel on Telegram:

"The Israeli prisoners who were released a short time ago were with civilians, not at the hands of Hamas."

In a message immediately after this message, they bother to explain that Noa Argamani was also kidnapped by civilians - that is,

Hamas admits that the uninvolved residents of Gaza are a legitimate target in the fighting and they are not uninvolved as claimed.

x.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Then my job is done.

What, to keep me quiet?

You really think that, thats laughable.

You forced me back, you failed at "your job"

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yes, but you still shouldn't be bombing buildings knowing children are in there?

What is wrong with people on this site.???

CHILDREN CHILDREN CHILDREN.

Oh my life.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join