It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Burns 2,500 Acres of Land in Northern Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Brush fires are good for the environment,
need more of them.
Why the snivelling and whining ?
no babies being burned alive?
or not enough
children being sniped out ?,
by zionist world expansionism for ya ?
sick.

No one is above the Law.
White colonial problem in six words:
" is that Yours ? it's mine now."
In other words . . . not intelligent enough
to learn SELF-sustainability ?
Apparently NOT.

That little rant about whites is seven words but it's trendy to be thick init?

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Brush fires are good for the environment,
need more of them.
Why the snivelling and whining ?
no babies being burned alive?
or not enough
children being sniped out ?,
by zionist world expansionism for ya ?
sick.

No one is above the Law.
White colonial problem in six words:
" is that Yours ? it's mine now."
In other words . . . not intelligent enough
to learn SELF-sustainability ?
Apparently NOT.

Israeli people are not white,that chip on your shoulder is massive.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Heres his six words

is that Yours ? it's mine now.

You say its trendy to be thick??!!!

You must be one trendy dude if thats the case...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: nugget1

We've got Ukraines back, but not Israel's

Why would they be seen involved in the murder of innocent women and children?

I guess you’ve missed all the discussions here on the subject? You really think the IDF is cruising around looking for women and children to kill🙄. Are you not aware that the civilian casualty rate is extremely low compared to other wars? Take your own advice and maybe stop listening to the narrative of the msm. You’re parroting things that have been debunked. Do you even know what happens historically in wars?

The Palestinians are anything but innocent, they voted for these a-holes to govern them. Actions have consequences. Especially when you torture and murder 1.3k innocent people minding their own business in a country that can wipe your a$$ off the planet. FAFO

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
how do we get from terrorists burning fields and woods, to a rocket attack??? did somebody change the subject?
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

We've got Ukraines back, but not Israel's

Why would they be seen involved in the murder of innocent women and children?

Perhaps because Hamas kidnapped and murdered innocent children? Everybedy wants to stand behind Ukrain because they didn't start the fight , yet people are turning their backs on Israel, a nation that didn't start the fight.

Double standard and hypocrisy from the lowest to the highest levels.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Israel has received more aid from the US than any other nation with only a population of about 10m.

How have we turned our backs on them?

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
how do we get from terrorists burning fields and woods, to a rocket attack??? did somebody change the subject?

It was their rockets that started the fires.
edit on 5-6-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Attack the information not the person please. This is about evil Hezbollah being cowards hiding behind civilians to make martyrs out of kids. Mentally sick people do that.

a reply to: glen200376

Heres his six words

is that Yours ? it's mine now.

You say its trendy to be thick??!!!

You must be one trendy dude if thats the case...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Israel has received more aid from the US than any other nation with only a population of about 10m.

The leftist are. Maybe Biden will too. But for now the U S is not turning their back. We are being real stupid with Ukraine and I want to go on record as saying no to their taking war to Moscow with our weapons. They don't deserve to be the cause of WW3.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But just for posterity, the United States official position hasn’t turned their back on Israel aside from some stern public suggestions and the delay of one offensive weapons order?

Arguably, we’ve done more for them than any other nation.

Because it’s weird to me to hear that the US is throwing Israel under the bus when they’ve received more aid from us than any other nation, got two carrier groups, an advance sub, interception of incoming ordinance from our military, and we kind of helped create their country.

Some college kids protested, but we made some laws that make a lot of that anti semetic now.

And I have to remind people, I’m all for aid to Israel since they’re the only country in the region that is a like minded democracy. But I just find it odd that any amount of internal discourse the US has means we’ve turned our backs on a country we’ve given more to than anyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

By dictating what weapons the Israel has access to, just as the US dictates what Ukrain can have and use.

The US has no business funding wars, then dictating how they can be fought and what weapons they can and can't have access to.

US foriegn policy is full of hipocrsy and bullying. Why, oh why does the world hate us so?

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Israel has F-35s they just used deep into Syria.

The US has every right to put requests or dictations on anything we give. Giving can still be transactional, this is yours if _______.

Again, I fail to see how we’ve turned our back on a country that has received more aid than any other nation and they have a very small population.

Edit: also, if we shouldn’t be able to limit their access to our weapons, does that mean anyone we provide to should get nukes too, and full autonomy to use them as they please?
edit on 5-6-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

if we shouldn’t be able to limit their access to our weapons, does that mean anyone we provide to should get nukes too, and full autonomy to use them as they please?

I'm betting there isn't a snowballs chance of Israel getting nay, but wouldn't hold my breath on Ukrain being 'gifted' a few.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Israel already has nukes, Ukraine gave there’s up with the condition the US, UK, and Russia would help them if their sovereignty came under threat.

But the point is weapons will almost always have conditions.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You see the leftist fighting each other at those Palestinian rallies on college campuses. The gay ones hardly know they would be dead in minutes in Palestine if they had a Gay pride parade. They rip the Rainbow flag down at those rallies.

Some of them have turned their backs on Israel. Obama sure would have.
edit on 5000000233020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hasn’t really had an effect on our policy though, has it?

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

No, but that is why you hear and see people pointing out "we have turned our backs" because some of us have. Not me, but some people in the West have.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

How often does everyone support foreign policy?

The US hasn’t turned our back on Israel just because there is some domestic criticism.

Edit: and ironically the same people who say people who protest Israel are pro hamas and Iran, are the same people who play contrarian with Russia who is allied with Iran and China.
edit on 5-6-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Not sure how to stop our people from supporting it after we ask them not to actually. We the people who select and pay them, are in a conundrum where both parties could care less what we need or want. Several POTUS like Obama murdered people overseas. Neither side is innocent. Ironically evil folks on our side are the ones reporting. I am unsure how to take the news when we KNOW they lie to us like we don't matter at all. We do know that. When do we quit trusting our reporters who continually gaslight us with dangerous BS as facts?

For all we really know Hamas might be IDF wanting to have this "genocide". I suspect it is Islam says they must die and yet Israeli's are still alive. Who knows, but I do see with my eyes Islam saying death to infidels who won't convert. They are world wide. Some think they are peaceful and try to be so. Others love the part where they get to pillage and rape the infidels. Christians and Jews don't do that at least officially like they do.

edit on 5000000043020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join