It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho Bar Declares June Heterosexual Awareness Month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

Honestly, that is a moronic thing to do. All they are doing , is fanning the flames.

I am not a supporter of the LGBT movement. I have said before, I don't care what others do, but pushing it down the publics throat is bs.

I said before, if your sexual orientation is your identity, you're pretty simple minded.

That goes for both sides of the debate.

I 'dunno', doing nothing is what keeps allowing these new species of humans to escalate and push further and further into OMG awful territory, like now.

Perhaps pushing back is the only possible response.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Honestly, that is a moronic thing to do. All they are doing , is fanning the flames.

I am not a supporter of the LGBT movement. I have said before, I don't care what others do, but pushing it down the publics throat is bs.

I said before, if your sexual orientation is your identity, you're pretty simple minded.

And having drag queens read to kids with their mock, glittered appendage hanging out isn't in-your-face and confrontational?

Yes it is...and I speak out against it.

I guess my thing is, why.

I want to be left alone and not antagonized, so I am not going to advocate doing it back.

This whole world is regressing back to toddlers.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I 'dunno', doing nothing is what keeps allowing these new species of humans to escalate and push further and further into OMG awful territory, like now.

Perhaps pushing back is the only possible response.

On the political side, I will push back all day.

In my day to day life, just ignore it.

Although, to be honest, I am loving the Palestinian Protesters protesting at pride parades!

It is quite fun watching the realization that they may stand with Gazans, but the Gazans hate them as much as they hate Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

They won't do that if you don't open your mouth and welcome it.

As for OP, what a bunch of whiny #ing snowflakes.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Well ... this is fun.

I"m putting Idaho on our 'places to check out for retirement' list.
Sound like fun people up there.

Idaho Bar Declares June Heterosexual Awareness Month

An Idaho Bar has just thrown down the gauntlet in the Culture War.

It has declared June “Heterosexual Awesomeness Month” and is giving straight men free beers and discounts.

“Come join us all month to celebrate heterosexuals, for without them, none of us would be here!” Old State Saloon in the city of Eagle wrote in a Facebook post announcing a month of festivities and drink specials.

Every Monday in June will be “Hetero Male Monday,” with a free draft beer given to “any heterosexual male dressed like a heterosexual male,” the bar said.

The bar even put out a call seeking a “professional” judge qualified “to determine if men’s chosen clothing is officially heterosexual,” offering $15 per hour plus free beer as compensation to anyone who “think[s] you have what it takes to determine straight threads.”

Wednesdays will be for couples, where “each heterosexual couple” will receive 15% off their bill.

This is damn clever--genius, really.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

And having drag queens read to kids with their mock, glittered appendage hanging out isn't in-your-face and confrontational?

Yes it is...and I speak out against it.

I guess my thing is, why.

I want to be left alone and not antagonized, so I am not going to advocate doing it back.

This whole world is regressing back to toddlers.

Perhaps that wasn't their intent? Being caucasion, I'd support a business that wanted to celebrate a White Man Day or Heterosexual Day or a Christain Worrishiper Day. The LGBTQWERTY have a whole damn month; shurely they can suck it up for one stinkin' day and let someone else have 24 hours of being acknowledged.

If snowflakes can't see how ridiculous they are that's their problem. To demand others not celebrate who THEY are because it might upset 'the others' and cause problems seems far from the DEI they preach and frankly unAmerican.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Didn't see this posted but it's a interview with the owner

WorldNetDaily exclusive interview with Old State Saloon owner Mark Fitzpatrick - Video

edit on 5-6-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add YT

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Ex Ranger buddy lives in Twin Falls.

Visited him after medivac n LAMC hospital at the Presidio San Francisco. RnR in Twin 30 days 1975... damn dinks hurt me bad.

Reassigned to the Presidio made many trips there meeting a young lady who enjoyed showing much of the state... fell in love with idaho but no ocean.... need ocean around me.

Sad to read outsiders are changing Southern District. Mind you 1989 SF earthquake ruined my business trip so rather than drive to L.A. where the meeting was I walked across Shane's Falls. Was still beautiful and the people respected those of us who served in the most unpopular war fir a vet to go home to Napa California.... had I not moved to Devon U.K. I would have moved to Idaho.

FF lovely lakes n rivers!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I think it's a hoot and a half.
The LGBTQ crap has been shoved down our throats for years.
The bar wants to have a heterosexual celebration.
TOLERANCE and INCLUSIVITY say they can ... right?
And they know their clients. They know what will bring in the $$$$.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The bar even put out a call seeking a “professional” judge qualified “to determine if men’s chosen clothing is officially heterosexual,”

This sound like "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" to me FlyersFan, have to say.

edit on 6-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Strange they have to be made aware of this, lol.
Let’s get all the guys together and get them drunk!
See you the snake river, boys.
Ignore the rainbow trout, btw.

Raindrops! That’s what they are.
(That’s a snowflake having a meltdown)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah nothing happened so...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join