It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Bill Authorizing Physical Castration for Sex Offenders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Watch for Court motions to offer sex change options prior to "execution" of sentence !!! 💥

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Of course I want that and it would be fairer, as I wrote.

But just because it doesn't work the same way for women doesn't mean that it isn't a solution for men. A solution that we can implement without already having the solution for women.

I don't know which is worse, both are bad for the victim. You could say that with women you are more shocked because we were raised by one, usually.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: nugget1

That is unacceptable, drugs would suffice.

No, it isn't unacceptable. Creeps like this are know to be non-compliant and go on the lam. If the deviants know it's going to cost them their cajones maybe they'll go buy a blow-up doll instead.

One of the main reasons society is in such a mess is because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. I have a child who was victum to a sexual deviant and IMO death would be a far more fair and just punishment to rid the world of these sick #$^)^&%##'s.

The belleding heart perspective needs to stop and the justice system needs to change so these (&&$@&)( no longer walk among us. There is no defense; no excuse good enough to warrant leniency of any kind, ever. They certainly didn't show their victums ny leinency as they destroy their lives and in far to many cases their entire future.

Come on Nugget, we are more advanced then to cut off body parts.

LOL

A highly advanced society where we castrate gender confused minors and not sexual predators.

Biden 2024!

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Again, strong evidence that needs to be proven real has to be supplied before they do this.

Absolutely, as I stated in my opening post! 'He said she said' is not strong enough, but DNA doesn't lie.

I have known women who would have sex with someone they were pissed off with and then turn around and say they were forced just to get that guys balls cut off....Actually, I think that might be a new one of those social media challenges if the law goes through. I think everyone knows someone who will abuse that law. DNA evidence will be present, it will just be weather it was consentual that will be the issue. Monica saved DNA evidence with good old Bill

Never ever underestimate a woman's scorn.

edit on 3-6-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

No, it isn't unacceptable. Creeps like this are know to be non-compliant and go on the lam. If the deviants know it's going to cost them their cajones maybe they'll go buy a blow-up doll instead.

One of the main reasons society is in such a mess is because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. I have a child who was victum to a sexual deviant and IMO death would be a far more fair and just punishment to rid the world of these sick #$^)^&%##'s.

The belleding heart perspective needs to stop and the justice system needs to change so these (&&$@&)( no longer walk among us. There is no defense; no excuse good enough to warrant leniency of any kind, ever. They certainly didn't show their victums ny leinency as they destroy their lives and in far to many cases their entire future.

LOL

A highly advanced society where we castrate gender confused minors and not sexual predators.

Biden 2024!

Oh my, that seems a bit ironic in a "dripping with irony" kind of way.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

What do you mean chemicals are reversible?

Can you provide a source for that claim?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

What do you mean chemicals are reversible?

Can you provide a source for that claim?

Chemical castration is generally reversible when the drugs used to induce it are stopped, and hormone production returns to normal. However, in rare cases, the effects can be permanent. For example, long-term use of depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA) can lead to permanent bone density loss. Even if the effects are reversible, some side effects may persist if the drugs were taken for a long time.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's a good point, Ricky; very good.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just to add all the same removing their n@ts does not necessarily mean they still cannot hurt children.

After castration any subsequent sex offense should be punishable by death. If that isn't enough to deter them, se la vie.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

They cannot be rehabilitated or fixed that's for sure. Letting them exist is simply faulty logic really. And if that sounds harsh, so be it. I tend to agree.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
The threat of punishment is already there and it still happens.

Pointing this out or saying sexual assault can take place even without a penis isn't defending rapists.

edit on 3-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

lol

Coming from someone who endorses cutting off body parts for the trans folks. . . .

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw the irony there.....

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why not just kill the rapists.

Sounds a rather simpler approach.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

LOL

Biden 2024!

Well if you’re going to put it that way…..🤡world no doubt

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join