It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Bill Authorizing Physical Castration for Sex Offenders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is the right forum, but it is a social issue and if passed will surely cause some civil unrets.

A proposed bill that would enforce surgical castration as opposed to chemical castration for those convicted of rape has advanced in the Louisiana legislature.

The bill is now headed to Republican Gov. Jeff Landry’s desk to be signed or vetoed.

Being Republican, I suspect Governor Landry will pass it.

Senate Bill 371, sponsored by state Sen. Regina Barrow, a Democrat, would s_javascript:hyperlink()entence those 17 and older who have been convicted of the rape of a victim under the age of 13 to be physically castrated.

It passed in the state House 74–24 and in the Senate 29–9.

I was a bit surprised to see the bill was proposed by a Democrat; that's not very DEI of him.

I'm all for this treatment of rapists, as long as there is irrefutable evidence via DNA or 'caught in the act'. Perhaps the same will one day apply to pedophiles; one can hope, eh?

Oops! Forgot link.

[www.ntd.com... tddailynoe&utm_campaign=ntd-2024-06-02&src_cmp=ntd-2024-06-02&utm_medium=email]
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have no problem with this, but only if there is real good proof it occurred. Some people do make up stuff about people they do not like sometimes. I would say it should apply to those going after children. It is hard to reform someone who does this kind of stuff, at least they can cut off the ability of the person to do it again.

Which solves the problem the best, destroying the ability of a person to rape someone again or locking them up for two years?

Again, strong evidence that needs to be proven real has to be supplied before they do this.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

One nut for the first offense. The other nut for the 2nd offense and cut off the tallywacker for the 3rd.

That's biblical. And if thy right eye cause thee to fall, pluck it out.

If thy gonads cause thee to fall, pluck them out.

edit on 3-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That is unacceptable, drugs would suffice.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

No, it isn't unacceptable. Creeps like this are know to be non-compliant and go on the lam. If the deviants know it's going to cost them their cajones maybe they'll go buy a blow-up doll instead.

One of the main reasons society is in such a mess is because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. I have a child who was victum to a sexual deviant and IMO death would be a far more fair and just punishment to rid the world of these sick #$^)^&%##'s.

The belleding heart perspective needs to stop and the justice system needs to change so these (&&$@&)( no longer walk among us. There is no defense; no excuse good enough to warrant leniency of any kind, ever. They certainly didn't show their victums ny leinency as they destroy their lives and in far to many cases their entire future.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

One nut for the first offense. The other nut for the 2nd offense and cut off the tallywaker for the 3rd.

cut off the tallywaker for the 3rd

Right below the chin. If they didn't learn the first two times they sure as heck won't learn on the third.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

No, it isn't unacceptable. Creeps like this are know to be non-compliant and go on the lam. If the deviants know it's going to cost them their cajones maybe they'll go buy a blow-up doll instead.

One of the main reasons society is in such a mess is because the punishment doesn't fit the crime. I have a child who was victum to a sexual deviant and IMO death would be a far more fair and just punishment to rid the world of these sick #$^)^&%##'s.

The belleding heart perspective needs to stop and the justice system needs to change so these (&&$@&)( no longer walk among us. There is no defense; no excuse good enough to warrant leniency of any kind, ever. They certainly didn't show their victums ny leinency as they destroy their lives and in far to many cases their entire future.

Come on Nugget, we are more advanced then to cut off body parts.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Again, strong evidence that needs to be proven real has to be supplied before they do this.

Absolutely, as I stated in my opening post! 'He said she said' is not strong enough, but DNA doesn't lie.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Absolutely, as I stated in my opening post! 'He said she said' is not strong enough, but DNA doesn't lie.

Are you a female, Nugget?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I would just Hang them . More Merciful .

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Come on Nugget, we are more advanced then to cut off body parts.

Yeah; the way our justice system keeps becoming more and more lenient were so good we allow them to walk among us and prey on more victums with a minor slap on the wrist.

It appears you have zero personal experience of either crime, and I pray it stays that way for you. I am not 'better than this' and never will be. &%##^%^& the socital devients. All of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We need to understand that particular kind of violence and perversion...clockwork orange future.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I'm not sure I agree with showing them mercy since they show none for their victums, but I'm pretty biased on the subject.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yes.

They can rape without it.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yes.

Without what, their penis? That's why I'm all for castration, and not just their cajones; ever hear of eunuchs? They can still rape; that's why I think this law may be too lenient, but it's a start.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yes.

Without what, their penis? That's why I'm all for castration, and not just their cajones; ever hear of eunuchs? They can still rape; that's why I think this law may be too lenient, but it's a start.

Yes, that's what I meant, without their peni, they can still rape you in many different ways. Rape is not a penis thing, it's a #ed up mind thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

In horses, it's termed "proud cut".

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

In horses, it's termed "proud cut".

How can that term ever be accepted as anything but depriving our Earth of prime stock?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yes.

Yes, that's what I meant, without their peni, they can still rape you in many different ways. Rape is not a penis thing, it's a #ed up mind thing.

And you are describing someone whose illness goes far deaper than the act of savagly raping a woman. Again. walking free in society should never, ever be an option for them-and if they rape with a foriegn object? Euthansia. We do it for sufferine animals and people faced with life-ending disease in several states. Why not put these sickos out of our misery when they'v'e proven the rot goes to the very depths of their soul? Or at the very least, create a penal colony on some island where all contact with the outside world is severed forever. No internet, no phones-mothing but a food drop every month. San Quinton would be a good place.

Yeah; let's pay billions so they can live out their natural lives.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join