It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Bill Authorizing Physical Castration for Sex Offenders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I don't disagree.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I don't disagree.

Now I'm stunned. As hard as you've fought to defend the #&^%$%% deviants amongst us I never would have expected this response.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You talking men or horses here?

If it's men, surely you jest.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You guys here are on your own path with horses and rapists, if you can't understand my responses, well then, I can't help you because of your confirmation bias. I am against violence against human and animal in any form.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: rickymouse

Again, strong evidence that needs to be proven real has to be supplied before they do this.

Absolutely, as I stated in my opening post! 'He said she said' is not strong enough, but DNA doesn't lie.

Are you a female, Nugget?

Yes.

They can rape without it.

Without what, their penis? That's why I'm all for castration, and not just their cajones; ever hear of eunuchs? They can still rape; that's why I think this law may be too lenient, but it's a start.

Yes, that's what I meant, without their peni, they can still rape you in many different ways. Rape is not a penis thing, it's a #ed up mind thing.

Then they have their hands chopped off as well. Shortly after the hands, a few minutes maybe

If they haven't bled out from the removal of genitals and hands then next come the head...an Isis prisoner is given a dull knife to saw the rapists head off..then the Isis prisoner immediately introduced to his virgins in whatever he'll Muslims call heaven.
2 birds with one stone..and I think it's a safer route for the rapist than giving the victim and their families 5 mins alone with a cuffed and shackled prisoner.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

a reply to: rickymouse

Again, strong evidence that needs to be proven real has to be supplied before they do this.

Absolutely, as I stated in my opening post! 'He said she said' is not strong enough, but DNA doesn't lie.

Are you a female, Nugget?

Yes.

They can rape without it.

Without what, their penis? That's why I'm all for castration, and not just their cajones; ever hear of eunuchs? They can still rape; that's why I think this law may be too lenient, but it's a start.

Yes, that's what I meant, without their peni, they can still rape you in many different ways. Rape is not a penis thing, it's a #ed up mind thing.

Then they have their hands chopped off as well. Shortly after the hands, a few minutes maybe

If they haven't bled out from the removal of genitals and hands then next come the head...an Isis prisoner is given a dull knife to saw the rapists head off..then the Isis prisoner immediately introduced to his virgins in whatever he'll Muslims call heaven.
2 birds with one stone..and I think it's a safer route for the rapist than giving the victim and their families 5 mins alone with a cuffed and shackled prisoner.

I am not sure what the solutions is to deal with rapists and neither are you, apparently.
edit on q00000038630America/Chicago1414America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You would probably change your tune if someone raped your daughter. Or your mother.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You guys here are on your own path with horses and rapists, if you can't understand my responses, well then, I can't help you because of your confirmation bias. I am against violence against human and animal in any form.

And in your bias you advocate for the violebt people who commit these henious crimes. That's as close to an oxymoron as you can get.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
You would probably change your tune if someone raped your daughter. Or your mother.

What is my tune? Explain in detail. I'm not getting your intent.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

What is my tune? Explain in detail. I'm not getting your intent.

I think he's trying to convey if your daughter-or son-were raped by a deviant your 'confirmation bias' might change due to personal experience.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I am against violence against human and animal in any form.

If someone raped your daughter or "mother", I suspect you would probably change your tune real quick. You would probably be fit to kill.
edit on 3-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I am against violence against human and animal in any form.

If someone raped your daughter or "mother", I suspect you would probably change your tune real quick. You would probably be fit to kill.

I would not be fit to kill, don't speak for others.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Now I'm stunned. As hard as you've fought to defend the #&^%$%% deviants amongst us I never would have expected this response.

That is because he was only defending them in your mind.

All quintessentone said was that there are other ways to sexually abuse someone without inserting tab A into slot B.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I don't believe you. And I don't think even you believe that. But I'll let this go.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

All quintessentone said was that there are other ways to sexually abuse someone without inserting tab A into slot B.

Thanks; I thought quintessentone was female. That explains a lot.

P.S. you missed staring a lot of 'his' posts on page one.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Quintessentone is non violent and is reasonable which I can't say for many here.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   

This thread seems to be revenge and not a true discussion thread, so we have to keep up the good work of cutting through the blindness.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You have a lot to learn about reality. This earth is Satan's domain. It is filled with hate and violence, death, destruction and maham.

You survive because of death. If you don't eat meat, you still eat and modern farming practices kills every living creature in a field when it is plowed, cultivated, or sprayed with herbicides and pesticides. Death is all around you.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Don't really know how they identify but one thing I did notice was the post saying "Rape is not a penis thing..."

That isn't a defense of rapists but the recognition that some sick people can get off without sticking their privates in someone else's privates.

Can someone without an "outie" rape a man or another woman? More importantly can they sexually assault them?

Pretty sure the answer is yes, so what does castration accomplish?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Quintessentone is non violent and is reasonable which I can't say for many here.

So, if you were coenered with someone imntent on killing you with a knife or gun you'd just roll over and die? Any less world require a violent response, unless youve got the world's best for gab....which I haven't seen any evidence of,
Your life means less to you than the life of someone living at the dregs of society?

Interesting. Is there no one in your life you'd be willing to die to protect, because you 'don't believe in violence'?

I honestly don't know if that makes you part of the problem, or part of the solution, If all the people with the moral fortitude to stand up and die for decency were to just just roll over and die so the sickest among us can live on, I guess that solves the problem....in a very twisted sort of way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join