It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So. What part was he lying about then?

Ahem.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: chr0naut

So. What part was he lying about then?

Ahem.

I'm not alleging that he lied.

I do know that many anti-rational media sites have misreported what Fauci actually said and then ridiculed that. They are mostly politically motivated, and usually based on their allegation that anything with a stamp of credibility or authority are lies.

The funny thing is, the biggest and most prolific liars accuse everyone else of lying.

edit on 2024-06-03T17:55:40-05:0005Mon, 03 Jun 2024 17:55:40 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

nypost.com...
edit on 3-6-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Have viruses and diseases changed since "olden times"?

I gotta ask, do you believe that the covid 19 virus wasn't a pandemic?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I still remember the retarded idiots who were besides themselves with fear over catching Covid. They did the masks and were total nazis if anybody dared questioned the lack of science in their effectiveness. The social distancing. Our breakroom at work we were split up and couldn't sit together. Then the nazis who demanded everybody get vaxxed. i remember watching this goof and his wife grabbing cases of beefaroni( the worst thing to eat, no vitamin C or vitamin D) and wiping each can like they were covered in poison. Expecting to be shut in for a month until it blew over. Then the idiots in government locked up small businesses but kept the big box retailers and chains open where everybody congregated. And closed down parks where people SHOULD have gone to get fresh air and sunshine. And more nazis demanding people stay home and wear masks outside. People were cowards and stupid and let fear and a tyrannical government subjugate them.
These same idiots are just fine with stolen elections and let themselves be spoon fed the garbage the MSM gives them.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

x.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Fauci didn't have anything to do with the 6ft/2m advice - it's basic physics and a rule of thumb based on the inverse of the surface area of a sphere.

At 6ft/2m distance there's on avg 40x less chance of being infected than at 1ft - obviously there's outlier cases based on air turbulence but as a rule of thumb it works and is practical for the public to use/understand as most people can't do basic calculus let alone tripple integrals or afford the $1m+ in equipment to do fluid dynamics.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
Yea the devil isn't after him because he already did something wrong

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

He's an ego maniacal, corrupt POS.

Karma always comes back around.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Before jumping to any conclusions, it is worth investigating the history of viruses and what viruses are, if they truly exist at all in the context that we are taught about viruses. There are several sides to the story about viruses and a lot of controversy about them. Even though none of this information is reported in any scientific journal, or even mainstream media. The truth is that no one has ever seen a virus exist outside of a cell or similar biological component. Unlike bacteria that they have been shown to exist separate from cells and exist as its own entity. I have been working as a scientific source code programmer for 20 years and a particular experience comes to mind while working on a project for a lab in Belgium. The senior scientist there was convinced there are no viruses and that all we know about viruses from the scientific mainstream is pure nonsense.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My memories of the plandemic are similar

a reply to: Owlwatcher

edit on 4-6-2024 by Dalamax because: Edit

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Why is it that technocrats never want to take responsibility for their actions and opinions? At the beginning they are all so eager to give you their opinion, get angry if their not listened too, attack those with a different opinion... but by the end they are quick to tell you they weren't in charge and liniment the fact that the problem was to big for anyone person to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fauci's "6 Feet Apart" rule was actually for "6 Feet Under". 😀

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

nypost.com...

I have a problem with them saying "leaked" from a lab. I mean, ok great that they are finally admitting, slowly, that the covid-19 virus was gain of function man made funded by Fauci via a third party, EcoHealth but that in no way shape or form leads us to conclude it was "leaked" from the lab. They are implying it was accidental and that is yet to be determined. I think it was "released" from the lab as a bioweapon against the US from China.
Let's investigate that possibility instead of just saying, oops it may have leaked from the Wuhan lab, how careless of them. Sorry we did not want to admit it because we kinda sorta funded it.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

nypost.com...

I have a problem with them saying "leaked" from a lab. I mean, ok great that they are finally admitting, slowly, that the covid-19 virus was gain of function man made funded by Fauci via a third party, EcoHealth but that in no way shape or form leads us to conclude it was "leaked" from the lab. They are implying it was accidental and that is yet to be determined. I think it was "released" from the lab as a bioweapon against the US from China.
Let's investigate that possibility instead of just saying, oops it may have leaked from the Wuhan lab, how careless of them. Sorry we did not want to admit it because we kinda sorta funded it.

To get that level of disclosure and justice, the public will have to band together and demand it without compromise because these people will never volunteer the whole truth. They'll give the bare minimum of what they're able to get away with.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fauci testifies to Congress | A Fair Appraisal of his Conduct | Vinay Prasad MD, MPH

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Original title ... Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids

Yes, its from the Daily Mail but still interesting given their narrative during the "scam"demic.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ial-twitter_mailonline

Thoughts anyone?

August 24, 2024

Former NIH Director, Dr. Anthony Fauci, contracted a bad case of the WEST NILE virus. It was touch-n-go for a few days. But now he's home from the hospital.

Source: dailycaller.com...

Wishing Dr. Fauci a full recovery.

He has to stay healthy enough to stand trial in 2025.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The other day, out of nowhere, my 10 year old daughter came to me very concerned that she had heard a roomer that school was going to be shut down over mpox. She was asking if it was true and telling me she hoped that they didn't shut the schools down again. The anguish in her face and voice was palpable and it broke my heart.

This man was instrumental in helping to scar an entire generation. I'm an atheist; but people like Fauci make me want to believe in a higher power; that way there can at least be justice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join