It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fauci in front of a House Committee now. Start counting the lies and deflections. Remember this guy was a super high ranking scientist and was lying his way through the whole pandemic. Then he was "forgetting" his way through questioning. The FBI should arrest this fumblef**k today at the hearing. 👁‍🗨☠️

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh what's this?

On OP Ed written by Fauci in Wapo in 2012 saying that juicing up viruses is worth the risk.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Oh what's this?

On OP Ed written by Fauci in Wapo in 2012 saying that juicing up viruses is worth the risk.

This link might get to that article...

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Fauci in front of a House Committee now. Start counting the lies and deflections. Remember this guy was a super high ranking scientist and was lying his way through the whole pandemic. Then he was "forgetting" his way through questioning. The FBI should arrest this fumblef**k today at the hearing. 👁‍🗨☠️

Why do they (House and Senate) keep bringing Fauci back, then complain afterward that he perjured himself (lied under oath) several times?

Senator Rand Paul referred Fauci to the DOJ for criminal investigation at least twice. The first time, the DOJ laughed at him and hung up when he called to find out why it was taking so long. The second time...crickets.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Did he yet admit that they (the Covid team) told President Trump that bleach could be used, for killing Covid-19, even if used in small amounts? Dr. BIRX testified to this.

Liberals still think President Trump was baselessly suggesting drinking Clorox bleach, when he emerged from that meeting and held the press conference.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
just seen this today ....a lil off subject but still about Fauci

Fauci — The Unvaccinated caused 300,000 additional deaths - X

Fauci is still on with this garbage! He says the unvaccinated were responsible for 200,000 - 300,000 additional COVID deaths. This is patently insane on many levels but it's pure DC swamp creature behavior. He's continuing the coverup rather than telling Americans the truth. His lies about the vax, his obfuscation, his enabling for gain of function snakes like Peter Daszak, his advocating for masks, lockdowns, and school closures contributed to the deaths and injuries of more Americans than any singular individual in American history. What an absolute criminal.

Chairman Wenstrup opens hearing with Dr. Anthony Fauci - X

"Americans were aggressively bullied, shamed, and silenced for merely questioning or debating issues such as social distancing, masks, vaccines, or the origins of COVID."

edit on 3-6-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add 2nd link

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Are you really backing Fauci’s claims by using outdated models of disease-spread from over 80 years ago?

Might wanna review that play.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

And they still haven't brought up the fake "Death Tolls" tallied by CDC guidelines that counted any death as a COVID Death as long as the person had a positive COVID test. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They haven't brought up those stats that had pneumonia cases and deaths practically gone either.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't seem to See this Little Troll Smiling Anymore , I Wonder Why ?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

So a senior academic, health administrator and doctor was the one who invented guidelines based upon previous best-practice for dealing with an emergent novel disease.

Sounds right.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So a senior academic, health administrator and doctor was the one who invented guidelines based upon previous best-practice for dealing with an emergent novel Manmade Frankenstein Gain of Function Patented Virus .

Ah , you are Correct Sir
edit on 3-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: Boomer1947

First half of your post is where the problem lies, as I see it.

In the early 1940s, scientists finally got their first glimpses of people's sneezes hurtling through the air in real time, at a capture rate of 30,000 frames a second, confirming that indeed, most of the stuff we throw into the air when we sneeze, cough, or yell tends to settle down to the ground within about a wingspan or so (say, 3 to 6 feet)."

Now, I am not arguing that photo evidence...while I think they had more advanced tech in the 40s than we know, I don't think deep fakes existed yet.

What I am arguing, is that their conclusion is wrong.

As we started using anti bacterial soaps and disinfectants, our diseases have seemed to grow.

Higher cancer rates, dementia, food allergies, other diseases, etc.

I believe we are making ourselves weaker and sicker by doing these things.

If we are exposed to the viruses and what not naturally in those small doses, we build up herd immunity. Our bodies natural defenses build up protections.

We can actually use the covid data to show that those of us who dngaf, get sick less often than those who got the government hot shots. (Look it up if you don't know. Rock and Roll taught me a lot.)

Rockefeller medicine is a literal poison pill.

I searched and could not find the thread from a few weeks ago about the monkey using a plant to heal his wound. Many of the replies where about the, rightly so, conversation about how aware animals are.

What hit me in the OP was the fact that there is a natural plant that we can use that prevents infection and promotes faster healing. All the animals know how to use it. We use man made chemicals. I asked then and I ask now, who is smarter?

Aside: I know some here know and use natural remedies like that, pls share them with me. DMs are fine so this thread doesn't derail.

I really can't wrap my head around those here who don't trust the government, but eat up this disclosure BS, and all the covid BS.

We believe our actions are the cause of climate change, so maybe, just maybe, we may have screwed up humane immunity too.

I will leave you to ponder this, again I couldn't find the ATS thread on this from a few years ago....

The homeless Indian man who was in his 90s or 100s who hadn't bathed in over 50 years. The villagers finally convinced him to bathe and he died a few weeks later.

Personal clarification: I think hippies ruined this world, especially when they sold their soul...some twice when they bought the new VW Bug when it came out.

I do not advocate not bathing. Just don't use chemicals...use something natural like goat soap.

Despite the growth in all those antiseptics and detergents, most people don't actually use them in day-to-day life. That is why there seems to be more disease if you look at media reports.

The fact is that incidence of diseases are reduced and human lifespans have increased is not reported in the media much.

And where sanitization and cleanliness are enforced, such as in medical situations, disease and infection is vastly less than in the general public.

Were we so much healthier back when the average lifespan ended at 37?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So a senior academic, health administrator and doctor was the one who invented guidelines based upon previous best-practice for dealing with an emergent novel Manmade Frankenstein Gain of Function Patented Virus .

Ah , you are Correct Sir

The first observed case of COVID-19 emerged some distance from the Wuhan Institute of virology, in a 55 year old man who did not visit the city of Wuhan in the month prior.

At the same time, a woman at the Wuhan market also became infected, which clouds the issue somewhat, and indicates that the disease was already spreading significantly before it was identified.

Similarly, there have been some indications that it may have been circulating in Italy and France at the same time as the initial outbreak was identified in Wuhan.

This indicates that it probably had ancestor strains that were naturally occurring and fairly widespread prior to mutation to the first observation of the alpha strain.

I don't think it is likely that it came from a lab or from gain of function type research.

I am also fairly sure that we do not have sufficient knowledge or capability to create such a novel virus. Remember it took us about a year to make a copy of the sequence for just the spike protein. A full actively replicating virus is significantly more complex than that and even if gain of function attempts were made, they would be nothing compared with the petri dish of nature. For every instance that could be done in a lab, there would be millions of instances already occurring in nature.

edit on 2024-06-03T16:51:03-05:0004Mon, 03 Jun 2024 16:51:03 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Cymru
Original title ... Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids

Yes, its from the Daily Mail but still interesting given their narrative during the "scam"demic.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ial-twitter_mailonline

Thoughts anyone?

As I've said before, Fauci might be SME but he's not the decision maker. He's a minion and probably has no idea what his employer intended, not even who his employer actually is, he just gets told to do something and gets paid. He certainly didn't come up with this gain of function endeavor or acquire the virus by himself, there was collaboration and I want to know their names, their faces should be on screens around the world just like his.

Yeah , just like the SS Guards at the Extermination Camps in Poland during WWII , they were just Following Orders.......

edit on 3-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No , the First case was a Monkey Injected with the Covid-19 Virus in a Lab in Chapel Hill North Carolina .

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , the First case was a Monkey Injected with the Covid-19 Virus in a Lab in Chapel Hill North Carolina .

If they were trying to create a human infecting reparatory virus via GOF, why were they injecting it? And why into a monkey? That seems a particularly impossible and very costly way to not get any sort of valid result.

Surely if they were looking to find a disease that would be a respiaratory infectant of humans, they would have used living cell cultures of human mucosal, lung and epithelial cells? And you wouldn't have to inject it into a chimp to know it worked, because you would already know that from the cell cultures.

edit on 2024-06-03T17:42:50-05:0005Mon, 03 Jun 2024 17:42:50 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So a senior academic, health administrator and doctor was the one who invented guidelines based upon previous best-practice for dealing with an emergent novel disease.

Sounds right.
So when you write this are you referring to him saying we should be forced to wear masks, or the fact he said he never said that?

For a virus no less…..

“Best practice” lmao.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp To be fair I don’t drink outta my city’s well since they threw those two sisters that played in flowers down it for being witches.

Oh. Wait I don’t live in olden times.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: chr0naut

Sounds right.
So when you write this are you referring to him saying we should be forced to wear masks, or the fact he said he never said that?

For a virus no less…..

“Best practice” lmao.

Masks with electrostatic filters such as disposable medical masks are able to filter the small droplets of moisture that we breathe out. Those droplets contain the virion particles.

If the water evaporates away, it leaves the virion particle but desiccates the virus, so it soon dies, and so the greater risk is from moisture particles with the virus, not from isolated airborne virions.

Not only that, but masks greatly reduce the velocity of exhalations, which means that the live viruses would not travel as far before they dry out or are oxidized and inactivated.

The advice to wear masks was based upon a hundred years of proven effectiveness in medical use.

Believe it or not, way back when the 1918 'Spanish' flu pandemic was occurring, there were also mask advisories, and even back then there were a significant number of American dissenters protesters who presented their belief specifically that their liberty was being impinged upon because they were advised to wear masks. They also said masks were a failure, entirely contrary to evidence.

Here's some pictures:

Medical face masks have proven effective against respiratory diseases, even viral ones, over decades of experience.

edit on 2024-06-03T17:39:55-05:0005Mon, 03 Jun 2024 17:39:55 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join