It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: The Chinese army is ready to defend justice together with the Russian army

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: nugget1

The powers that are actually running this country are invested in this illegal confrontation up to their eyeballs and they will not quit. There is no rationality to insanity.

It’s called war profiteering and both Democrats and Republicans along with the intelligence community are in it up to their necks.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No! I prefer mutual agreement and understanding between all parties concerned. Wars are no longer a solution for disagreements among major powers. War has become obsolete and far too dangerous to the entire planet to even consider confronting other major nuclear powers around the world. When one nation thinks they can win a nuclear confrontation with another nuclear power, we are all screwed.

Look and realize the motivations for this confrontation. It has 2 primary purposes. One is to feed the MIC and the other is to feed the greed of the unrestrained crony capitalists that want to pillage and plunder.

We couldn't even beat the jungle bunnies in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. We certainly killed the hell out of them but we didn't defeat any of them.

ISIS was a CIA incarnation.
edit on 1-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

No! I prefer mutual agreement and understanding between all parties concerned.

In an ideal world that would be great but in a world where Dictators seem to be the order of the day agreements are easily broken , Putin broke the one Russia made with Ukraine and China broke the one they made with the UK over Hong Kong.

Without America as leader of the free world China and Russia would take over as leaders of the "free within our boundaries" world , God bless the USA and the freedom it brings.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

... God bless the USA and the freedom it brings...brought.

There. I fixed a minor error for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Putin broke the one Russia made with Ukraine and China broke the one they made with the UK over Hong Kong.

Horse$h!t.

Can anyone imagine what a grand nation we could have had if the trillions of dollars spent on these unjustified wars had been spent for the benefit of this nation and its citizens rather than for all of these criminally illegal wars around the world? These sons of bitches don't give a rat's a$$ about us or this nation.

They don't give a rat's a$$ about me and they don't give a rat's a$$ about you, so why are you defending them?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
HA! The current American and European leaders will fold their tail between their legs and cower into a fetal position. Nobody in power there or here actually wanted this fight, they just wanted to talk big and pretend they could actually pull it off and scare the largest nation on Earth, as well as the most populous one and think that tough talk would be enough.

You will not see a single European or American politician, currently in 2024, ready to commit to a full on confrontation with the two. If China actually gets involved directly in Ukraine, the world's citizens would see something embarassingly hilarious happen. They will order the media to completely forget Ukraine. it will get zero coverage in America, and the Europeans will suddenly be talking peace and concessions, which is why they will order the media to move on.

The age of destroying entire societies they way the US/UK/NATO alliance gleefully accomplished in the last thirty years for total market domination is over. The only way to keep that way of life going is to openly fight the largets nuclear powers on Earth directly.

I am so sorry my cold war fan boy boomers, but that badass superpower that used to be feared universally is gone. We did our best to suppress the industrial and technological development of the poor people of the world so that we could continue this colonialist way of life, but time has a way of playing catch up. The fat rich greedy capitalists of our empire got complacent and less human leading to underdevelopment at home (our markets are already controlled) and increasingly violent societal destruction overseas chasing diminishing gains in a world of people who were ready to evolve from being a squished bug under a boot.

The next administration will have the balls to confront this new alliance, but we all need to seriously move away from a combative human society to a collaborative one or we will never be able to fully capitalize on space exploration and resource extraction.

I know for a fact that as long as we keep dedicating all of our resources and mental thoughts on how to keep destroying each other on this rock, for domination of this rock, we will never leave this rock in any meaningful physical or spiritual way.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I think that was a miss print, he probably said they were ready to defend themselves and russia when he said just us.
you know sometimes it's hard to understand what them chinese folks are saying.

and just a warning for ol farty, he better watch out, pooh xi is a snake in the grass mf'er and will stab him in the back quick.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

While I don't disagree with some of your comments, I guess I'm a little confused on what "justice and impartiality" the Chinese Minister of Defense is referring to.

China and Russia have a tenuous relationship. I see summit meetings like this in the same light as I see meetings between the US and North Korea. In other words, the two parties meet, and make all sorts of symbolic gestures, then some talking heads show up to make some lofty statements pontificating about grandiose nothingness. It sounds scary, but it doesn't mean anything. Or does it? Is there a subject to this 'justice and impartiality', or is it just another flowery statement in a sea of "noise"? In other words, is there any context here, or is it just more government double-speak?

I am often reminded of the famous western movie 'The Outlaw Josey Wales' (one of my favorite movies). In the movie the old Cherokee indian named Lone Watie tells Wales a story about a meeting he and other tribe members from the "five civilized nations" had with the Secretary of the Interior. He says they were all given medals and admonished to..."Endeavor to persevere". Though there are a lot of famous quotes from the movie, that one has to be one of my favorites because it says so much (about our government), and yet it says nothing at all. I always wondered...WTF does 'endeavor to persevere' mean???? I think I was about 10 years old the first time I watched that movie, and I even thought that back then too...WTF does that mean, 'endeavor to persevere'?? In truth, it means nothing at all. Taken literally it means...'try to try'. It does not mean a person will (100%) try, but rather only that they will 'try...to try. It's like saying 'I will sorta' try' which means nothing at all.

What will get us all killed in this world is bullsh** like that, words which are spoken for the sake of saying something without meaning anything at all. At face value they seem harmless enough (because they mean nothing), but in reality it is words like this that can mean everything and anything. There are no boundaries. And that is the most worrisome part of all...

Endeavor to persevere!

I love that part too, esp. when the old Indian said after they thought about what the statement "endeavor to persevere" meant, they declared war on the government. Plus how the government has been sneaking up on the Indians for years, all that was good stuff.

As for the meaning of that statement, I believe it means "keep trying to exist without any hope"

per·se·vere [ˌpərsəˈvir] verb continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success:

edit on 6/1/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It doesn't matter who the next POTUS is, the fuse was lit January 20, 2020 and it's too late to put it out. O'Biden still has 8 months to fan the flames, and fan them he will.

Watch the libs blame it on Trump somehow.

Bingo ☠️

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The link is there. Read it for yourself.

Forgot about the Reuters link I posted which explains that the US knew a full year in advance that this was likely to happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There. I fixed a minor error for you.

No need mate , I know which side my bread is buttered and although the US isn't perfect (who is ?) it is the thing that has kept the majority of the world free in my lifetime , political figures come and go but the US is always there and long may that continue.

edit on 1-6-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

you been eating that lie for some time. The majority of the world has not been free at all. Not been free to set their own economic policy, or domestic industrialization, or allowed to publicly own their own resources for their people. What the world has been experiencing is one alliance telling the rest of the Earth
"" this is how you run your economy, this is how you run your industry, if you don't sell our rich corporate moguls your private resources under favorable terms, we will forcefully liberate your markets" .

Every time a country in South America allowed foreign capitol to develop their industry, it came with horrific slave conditions in mines and exploitative labor practices while granting ownership to overseas foreigners. Then when they tired of the exploitation and nationalized so they could better fund services for their citizens, foreign capitol would be involved in either domestic coup-de-tat's or paying border states to go to war.

So you go and read the Open Veins of Latin America and keep trying to tell me with a straight face that the majority of the world has been free. Our Gulf Emirate allies in the KSA only recently gave their women some extra rights that were not even denied to animals in the last few years.

When you speak of the majority of the world, what you really mean is Europe, some of Asia Pacific, and North America. South America has only been able to explore independent economic and foreign policies in the last couple of decades.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: nugget1
It doesn't matter who the next POTUS is, the fuse was lit January 20, 2020 and it's too late to put it out. O'Biden still has 8 months to fan the flames, and fan them he will.

Watch the libs blame it on Trump somehow.

Forgive my ignorance, but what happened on January 20, 2020?

O'Biden was sworn in as POTUS.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Man we are finally getting to the meat and potato’s of 1984.

Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hopefully its a more balanced justice than what Trump was just afforded ( and the J6ers)..but I doubt it

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

People on their borders should be concerned but until both learn how to perform logistics on the scale needed its not an immediate concern.

This isnt me beating my chest as an american, its the simple fact power projection (prosecuting a war far from home) requires excellent logistics. Doesnt matter how high tech your weapon systems are, or how highly trained the troops are, if you cant get beans, bullets, Band-Aids and parts to the battlefield in a timely manner you will usually lose and best case be stuck in a meat grinder stalemate.

Russia seems incapable of it at the moment, china probably has the theory down but its a far cry going from classroom to battlefield.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Not to mention the fact that all of the NATO powers combined don't have the manufacturing capabilities to supply the requirements and it would probably take years to get the capabilities up to speed. We jumped into a war completely unprepared. We are shooting down $500 drones with $20,000 missiles. Is that sustainable? NO!

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

no argument there from me, NATO seems to have no plan (that makes sense) when it comes to Ukraine.

Its just throw money down a hole hoping to fill it.

I am hoping we limp till Nov and Trump wins and he follows through on doing what he seems to do best, pick up the phone and get people to sit down and talk seriously.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

They didn't have enough sense to see that they were pushing Russia and China into an alliance against the West. And there will be other nations ready to join in this alliance now that China has committed their cooperation to Russia.

They saw this a long time coming. Why do you think they are weakening Russia by sending arms to Ukraine? A weak Russia is of no use to China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join