It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS lives on...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Correct.
And thanks, my friend.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread I made a while ago asking the status of the website:

I kind of expected some dark money to continue paying for this. We will NEVER find out who owns ATS or who pays for it.

All we can be sure of is that they have a good reason for keeping the website going, and another good reason for not telling anyone who they are.

Those things we can now be 100% sure of.

I guess I'll give it a few more days for the owners to explain themselves or say who they are. If they don't, I think I'd be an idiot to keep contributing my thoughts and my data here.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: KKLOCO

No one is around.
There are no admin AFAIK.
If there were, they have to see the state of the place.

There are still lags, the site has gone down briefly. Holes are still there.

Owners leave contact info....
We Have None.

Thank you for clarifying.

Something tells me TheShadowKnowsMore. It seems he’s been very vigilant about getting back end info. But more questions than answers.

Maybe we should break the T & C’s and call out the new owner. You know, light a fire under the motherfu##ers ass to be MAN and come out from under the rock the twats hiding under….

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

You're welcome.

My fave song. I want it at my funeral. Along with Nelly the Elephant!

Dubstar. Stars:

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If they didn't show up after the Great October Lock out, why would they show up now?

And as long as the lights are on, and Mods have skittles, the T&C work
edit on Sun May 19 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun May 19 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe taking the _spirit beings_ offer of removing the “You got Trolled” banner might be a nice start? Beat the dick at his own game.

My vote is for the _spirit being_ to be the new administrator! I liked him very much. I’d actually love for him to show up.

CALLING THE MAN BEHIND THE SCENES — PLEASE REMOVE ALL OF THE BULL[SNIP] BANNERS!

INCLUDING THE ONE ABOUT SIMON!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! 🍻

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Don't hold your breath.

We have all of the "clues" as they were.

I only want to say thanks to all of the Mods,
especially the ones doing the heavy lifting.

They are the true winners here, along
with lucky members to be a part of a
stand out community.

Don't let it get the best of you.

Outlast them.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Nothing has changed for staff.

Perhaps it has.

Perhaps you have a little more respect and sympathy for the year ahead with still no captain at the helm.

Good luck m'dear.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I guess I'll give it a few more days for the owners to explain themselves or say who they are. If they don't, I think I'd be an idiot to keep contributing my thoughts and my data here.

Chances are that the payment was made via autopay. That's a feature of Go-Daddy, unless you click on the teensy tiny gray box at the bottom of the fine print that tells you that they're going to get the rest of their payments through autopay. So, unless the owners are reading these threads, it'll show up on some credit card statement somewhere, and somebody will say, "Oh yeah, I still own that site, cool." and then they''ll take another puff and walk over to the cupboard to get a bag of chips.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The " TRUTH " Is Always " TOP SECRET " ..........

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Are you threatening to move to Canada?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think someone is messing with everyone what if this whole site is just for watching ppl lol

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Darn, I had it all figured out how I would progress day by day toward anarchy until I finally lost it on the 23rd.

It was going to be beautiful.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would wait for the last minute to pay a big bill like that. Why pay it early, it is better to make interest on the money and wait till it is due.

I know business, I had a business. Pay by the due date, small bills no problem, but large bills wait till you know the payment will be processed on the due date. I am frugal, I watch my money and I know what a few days of interest adds up to on large sums of money.

I wasn't too worried that this place would shut down. If it did just for that, I would say that maybe something else was going on behind the scenes. I kind of wish they would let us know what was actually going on...but it made the last couple of months interesting anyway.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Darn, I had it all figured out how I would progress day by day toward anarchy until I finally lost it on the 23rd.

It was going to be beautiful.

I see you're still Bucking around with this subject.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If they didn't show up after the Great October Lock out, why would they show up now?

And as long as the lights are on, and Mods have skittles, the T&C work

What have the owners been doing? Are they on a world cruise or something or learning Yoga in India? Maybe they are on vacation researching ruins around the world. People sometimes do go on extended vacations. I know a couple that were gone for six months of the year doing archeology movies, another guy has been all over the world with his new wife for three months now and doesn't know when he will be returning to his business. I read about him on Facebook.

Must be nice to have the money to do that kind of stuff, but then again, the wife and I are burnt out with all the stuff we used to do...it is kind of nice just chilling out and doing nothing when you are retired. I went from a strong extrovert to a modest introvert...Kind of like it and never would have dreamed it was possible I could do that.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

personally I never noticed it so it was kind of a FAIL.

THE BELOW IS WHO POSTED IT.

gulfnews.com...
edit on 24000000ppam by yuppa because: info

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thank you oh great whatever in the sky !!!!

Ive only just returned after almost a year away to this brilliant place.

Last week i came, heard the awful news, and been on the whiskey ever since.

Time to sober up and get back to workin'

Mods : Yiz do a great job. Thank You for you.

P.S. Can we get avatars back or wassa story there?

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: Kurokage

Maybe the transaction was on autopay?
occam's razor

I said that weeks ago. I had a strong sense that this was how it would play out regarding the domain renewal.

Almost everyone with a domain has it on auto-pay.

But DTOM's comments about no one being able to get to the database is worrisome. But I think someone was able to hack in before after the great lockout. If it could be hacked into before, it can be hacked into again so that someone with some DB skills can make sure all is well (or as well as can be considering the age of the beast).

Thoughts?

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Odds are up that Darko is still alive on the board somewhere and not dead in some ditch, Makes for a good conspiracy. Some site improvements did take place,  A few of the more vocal dissidents got the boot. Then things went more quite from him. My impression is that Darko got a sore head dealing with all the politics of the place. If it sank or swam, meh?

Or maybe there is something thing much more planned, sinister and nefarious going on with the social engineering aspects to the place? With no official word from Darko about the status of the place when the members password and email broke, gives an impression that it is all just part of the plan, whatever that is?

While different views on complicated matters is still mostly working around here, there is still a shared benefit for everyone in trying to make sense of things. It is not easy being able to calmly and reasonably debate passionate topics at times. It is one thing the standards at ATS try to achieve, has helped keep this rusty, leaky old boat stay afloat.
edit on 20-5-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join