It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG REVEAL | Intelligence advisor says ‘catastrophic disclosure’ about UFOs may be on horizon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gigirome

In just about every thread posted on ATS….we, including myself, sometimes stray a little from the thread topic. Sometimes the strayed posts is associated to the thread and sometimes it’s not.

So when you ask can you post pics…..it’s okay as long as the conversation of the thread remains dominant….. and not take away from the OP…..sometimes the off topic stray will be removed by the mods.

Post your pics…since I requested to know about the guides and you did provide a link….Thanks….but know we will all need to get back to the thread topic.

Or….perhaps consider starting your own thread….if you want to elaborate further on the guide(s) of the Confederation.

As for your blog…I’m not seeing where I can choose to have it translated into English….is there a way to select that?

👽

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So, if they are real, and have been coming here for hundreds of years, why would they harvest us now? Why wouldn't they have done that already, many times?

And if the government is going to try a "fake" invasion with them harvesting us, why would anyone believe it, with the above question?

I don't trust any of these "UFO" People.

Want to tell the truth? Want me to believe you?

Don't charge me money for it.

So, if I have a herd of cattle, I would handle them a certain way to be able to eat meat and still have my cattle producing more. You propagate a few with some selective breeding and we seem to get Wagu people.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

the blog is in italian, just italian
pick the article you want, copy and past to an tranlsator, expecially small articles

there are huge articles about our meetings with the Guides, Oannes, Anubis, Kintor etc etc you can select the whole article, copy to word, and then, little by little, tranlate it

its worth the effort as they are incredible experiences we had during 2002 and 2005

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hi chiefsmom,

Here is the *real* disclosure.

When one of their ships had an issue in 1947, the crew ended up on the BBQ grill of a New Mexico rancher.

The "others" have had what passes for their noses bent out of shape ever since.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree, that is how I would handle it, you know, if I was an alien that eats people.

But I was responding to the post that suggested a huge harvesting event, either real or "government" run.

Just not buying that they would go large scale "all of a sudden"

@Ophiuchus1
While that may be what they are doing, as far as picking off a few here and there, I believe a lot of the missing are from human trafficking, and governments snatching people, for whatever reason.
edit on 21-5-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: gigirome

As for your blog…I’m not seeing where I can choose to have it translated into English….is there a way to select that?

👽

Most browsers have a translation option in their menus. I believe only Firefox requires a plugin/extension. Works also on smartphones/tablets. The translation is of the whole page in whichever language you specify.

@gigi... nice blog, i miei complimenti.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Catastrophic Disclosure is the aliens coming down and taking over and making all of us pronounce a million times a day phonetically the term UFOUAP before we get to eat.
Now that’s a catastrophe!

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The second question would be……when is this huge multi-participant “catastrophic disclosure” suppose to take place?

That’s a detail worth knowing.

👽🍻

disclosure date --->> April 30th, the anniversary of the fake suicide at the Berlin Furherbunker by adolph&eva

uap ufo are nazi technology

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I will believe it when I see it.

I don't trust anyone that says there will be a UFO reveal anytime soon.

Especially if they are pushing info where you have to pay.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The "others" have had what passes for their noses bent out of shape ever since.

Ha!

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Awesome...just awesome.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah right. Ive been hearing this claim over and over for the past 10 years, and aint seen squat yet. Just more nonsense. They are trying to sell stuff.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
From Twitter……

Is this some sort of disclosure?…….

Ret. Colonel Karl Nell said to be Grusch’s Boss at one time

"Non-human intelligence exists. Non-human intelligence has been interacting with humanity. This interaction is not new and has been ongoing." Col. Karl Nell of the UAPTF speaking at the SALT Conference in NYC.

Full SALT interview with Ret. Colonel Karl Nell

Also an article dated 21/05/2024 - 16:51 CDT

U.S. Army Colonel reveals presence of Alien life on earth: 'They've been here for a long time'

👽🥃
edit on 22-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I kind of take "Catastrophic Disclosure" to be in contrast with "soft disclosure"

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

From Twitter……

Is this some sort of disclosure?…….

Ret. Colonel Karl Nell said to be Grusch’s Boss at one time

"Non-human intelligence exists. Non-human intelligence has been interacting with humanity. This interaction is not new and has been ongoing." Col. Karl Nell of the UAPTF speaking at the SALT Conference in NYC.

Full SALT interview with Ret. Colonel Karl Nell

Credible high level military/IC folks have been saying "trust me bro" about ET for decades.
Nell doesn't even bring anything new to the table in terms of claim content....people were talking about deals with "galactic federations" back in the 80's.

We get it.
We've heard all the stories.
Now where's your evidence.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Your right...So, we have another IC self-referential " whistleblower" saying he is 100 percent certain we've had NHI contact.

With 100 percent no evidence.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Now where's your evidence.

Your guess is as good as mine re it all. Its tiresome.

edit on bamambWednesdayam2024-05-22T11:24:05-05:00k0511 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Just an FYI…..2024 Contact in the Desert Conference

Largest UFO conference coming to California

👽🍹

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Dr. Greer…… what’s he up to now?"

Published May 18 2024

Source: BIG REVEAL | Intelligence advisor says ‘catastrophic disclosure’ about UFOs may be on horizon

"There is a guy very high up within the covert programme - he said we are going to do ‘catastrophic disclosure’. Huge and all at once that will catch the President and Congress flat foot,” Dr Greer stated this week."
---------------------
Once you mention Greer, without the "Dr.", threads lose interest.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Are you going Ophi.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join