It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG REVEAL | Intelligence advisor says ‘catastrophic disclosure’ about UFOs may be on horizon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Catastrophic disclosure?

I wonder what that means...
Hyperbolic hysteria?

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay here we go again , like a rollercoaster and out of popcorn from the past several years

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Okay here we go again , like a rollercoaster and out of popcorn from the past several years

Get ready to be taken for a ride….

👽🍿🍔🍕🌭

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Greer also says: "Maybe is the past I sold small bottles of snake oil to make a fast buck, but this time is different. This one time offer of $49.95 will get you not one dvd of old material, but we will include a second blank dvd for free."

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
How can information or knowledge be catastrophic? It can't be except for people dependent on the ignorance of others.
Information of a catastrophic event isn't how this seems to be worded. Even then we should know. I think more context would be leaking if it was as ominous as the title suggests

edit on 21-5-2024 by GalacticCorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here’s an 2hr audio podcast that defines and explains from their perspective what “catastrophic disclosure” is and all about….

Catastrophic Disclosure | UFO UAP Conspiracy Podcasts

The current trend revolves around the crucial issue of catastrophic disclosure, wherein the government struggles to assert control over the revelation process concerning UFOs or UAPs. The question at the forefront is whether this lack of control serves the government's interests or the well-being of the people. In our exploration of this complex subject, we dive extensively into the conversation surrounding Catastrophic Disclosure, offering our nuanced perspectives. All of this and more on this episode Catastrophic Disclosure | UFO UAP Conspiracy Podcasts

👽🤔

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Dr. Greer

This is where you lost me. Greer and Nick Pope are somehow making a ton of money without providing a SHRED of evidence. Not any. The same with Phillip J. Corso may her rest in peace.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As much as I want to believe this, but as soon as he says:

There is a guy very high up within the covert programme...

Hasn't he effecively 'outted' this person already? Surely that statement limits the person(s) involved to a select few. Which then gives time to the MIB to ensure said person(s) have the usual 'accidents' and so on happen?

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   
They NEED Fear to have power & control over us.
well More power.

I bet They will suggest or say that aliens eat humans!
saying this to terrify You.

A Lots of people just disappear!
so they will use that to say the aliens took them.
when its Them! who take the humans.
no idea why. maybe slaves or/& to experiment on them.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

according to what some extraterrestrial guides of the Confederations said to us, there will be no UFO revelations untill humans will be ready to see the event, ready phisically and mentally.

So, according to them, we calculate al least 80-100 years before finally see the spaceships landing in front of us.

Meanwhile, anonymous contacts will go on as part of their missions

In other words, dont be so optimistic about UFO disclosure, that time will come, but not our generation will be the chosen one.

PS
USA is not the country with the rights to say "UFOS are real or not", the Guide will choose a neutral place.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

OK, so what if the real disclosure is these are beings that some of them hunt humans for food and use as slave toys?

THAT would be catastrophic to about 90% of the planet if that were true.

Yes a WAG (wild ass guess). It isn't even a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess), but it seems to be one theme I read where we are supper like in the episode of Twilight Zone "To Serve Man". They were serving them alright. Serving them for supper.
edit on 21000000563120245America/Chicago05am5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain
As much as I want to believe this, but as soon as he says:

There is a guy very high up within the covert programme...

Hasn't he effecively 'outted' this person already? Surely that statement limits the person(s) involved to a select few. Which then gives time to the MIB to ensure said person(s) have the usual 'accidents' and so on happen?

Without a name? then they are going to have to do some sleuthing to know who is the "rat fink" they are seeking at the covert program.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The UFO's if they are waiting for us, have to know our Sun won't last that long before a big burp hits the solar system in a bad way. Think Nova of our Sun. Data is pouring in from the Space orbiting Telescopes and other tech that shows we have Suns all over the universe that do "mini nova". Not super Nova's alone but periodica mini Nova of our system is what the data is uncovering and explains why the elite are acting so crazily here lately. Those same elite are even building big hideouts underground to further support this theory for me.

Suspicious Observers

originally posted by: gigirome

according to what some extraterrestrial guides of the Confederations said to us, there will be no UFO revelations untill humans will be ready to see the event, ready phisically and mentally.

So, according to them, we calculate al least 80-100 years before finally see the spaceships landing in front of us.

Meanwhile, anonymous contacts will go on as part of their missions

In other words, dont be so optimistic about UFO disclosure, that time will come, but not our generation will be the chosen one.

PS
USA is not the country with the rights to say "UFOS are real or not", the Guide will choose a neutral place.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Thanks for the additional information. That sounds more like "chaotic" than "catastrophic".

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

well...no
What you aren't considering is a very important detail: our time, according to their speeches, is 2024, but the REAL TIME of the Univrse, is something like 10500
So, they do know wht's going on to our Sun and the entire solar system, becuase it just happen yest.

Every UFO is a time machine to our time & space system, they come to our time just to keep Earth safe (not humans safe but Earth) as a nuclear war, or volcanoes activity or earthquake, could influence the solar system and the Universe equilibrium

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gigirome

Hmmm…..guide(s)?

You peak my interest…..how about you provide one or two links to these guide(s)

Thanks in advance.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 21-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

OK, so what if the real disclosure is these are beings that some of them hunt humans for food and use as slave toys?

THAT would be catastrophic to about 90% of the planet if that were true.

Yes a WAG (wild ass guess). It isn't even a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess), but it seems to be one theme I read where we are supper like in the episode of Twilight Zone "To Serve Man". They were serving them alright. Serving them for supper.

Thanks for rekindling the memories of WAG and SWAG 😉👍🏼

To Serve Man wasn’t the only overlords eating humans…….seek and watch the series “V” about Reptilians eating Humans….

👽☕️🍩

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So, if they are real, and have been coming here for hundreds of years, why would they harvest us now? Why wouldn't they have done that already, many times?

And if the government is going to try a "fake" invasion with them harvesting us, why would anyone believe it, with the above question?

I don't trust any of these "UFO" People.

Want to tell the truth? Want me to believe you?

Don't charge me money for it.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Their "big reveals" should be called "anticlimactic reveals".

Never do they excite.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Perhaps this includes the missing by UFO/Aliens means……only who is going to put that in print as a possible cause of a percentage of those missing.

According to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons (NamUS) database, which is funded by the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 600,000 people go missing annually. Approximately 4,400 unidentified bodies are recovered each year.

Source: World Population Review

👽☕️🍩🧐

edit on 21-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join