It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Wiki, HAMAS is the same as "Palestinians"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

IHave a vague memory of the dead Hamas terrorists being confirmed as 15,000 a couple of montha ago.

Have read claims that the UN halfed their figures of casualties earlier this week but haven't checked it out. From this UN report it seems to be minimum 9000 women and 13,000 chilfren dead and 7000 missing or under rubble; apparently the halving of deaths was down to a change in policy where only identidied/confirmed ID deaths are included in the figures now. WARING - PDF but is from UN wedsite UN gaza death and injury figures

The people crying genocide are pretty clueless about what actual genocide looks like - footage of the Rwandan genocide is absolutely horrific. Had to watch practices like necklasing (putting a tyre doused in petrol, putting it round civillains necks and setting fire to it) it takes several minutes for them to die and the look on their faces still sticks in my mind from 30 years ago.

800,000 civilians were murdered in the Rwandan genocide in just 100 days so the Gaza figures pale in comparison

If Isreal wanted to commit genocide the civillian death toll would be over 1 million by now; I'm not a big fan of the IDF but in this conflict they're doing far more than any other Western millitary to avoid civillian deaths - could be wrong but I'm pretty certian US and UK millitary don't phone civillians and tell them to evacuat the building prior to bobmbing it.

edit on 15-5-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

From some site called www.securityincontext.com

Was looking up different source on events leading up to Oct 7.

Israeli Actions In The Lead Up To October 7th

www.securityincontext.com...

The article never mentions Hamas from what I can see, only references Palestinians.

Never mentions the struggle with Hamas and its violent tactics against other Palestinians to come to power.

I have never said Isreal is perfect. But the article never mentions the endless terrorist attacks like the never ending rocket attacks out of Gaza over years. Never mentions the context of the endless tit for tat by both sides.

Just the basic Jews evil.

edit on 15-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

You probably seen this? Listen to? Still chilling.

NEW Footage: Gazan Refuses IDF Call To Evacuate: "Let My Children Die!"

Maybe fake or staged?

I have no evidence or reason to think this was faked.

I really think the Palestinians of Gaza by groups like Hamas have been brainwashed into a culture or cult of death. Where mothers claim to want to raise martyrs. I believe in self sacrifice at times, but martyrdom is like the next level. Especially with the suicide bombs seen in the 1990’s.

Anyway, the host of the video goes into subjects covered by you.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Anyrven

Any Gazan speaking against Hamas or showing support for Fatah gets tortured and killed so they can't overthrow or oust them -

I think there are many other groups of armed militants, some been around longer than Hamas?

But they all get backing from countries like Iran. So it’s probably Iran choosing who wins or loses.

It is sad the college protestors ignore or are ignorant of how Hamas came to power, and how they hold power. But Hamas is the Palestinian government of Gaza.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

all I was doing with this thread is trying to make the point that there are no solid truth numbers out there for the dead in GAZA. The fact that nobody is giving a real believable number for war fighters who have died, makes any other numbers suspect, and right now, the "genocide" claims are what's driving the anti-Israel rhetoric. So it's a coordinated effort by a whole bunch of powerful groups seemingly against Israel. And our current leadership isn't smart enough to see what some dumbass redneck from the hog hollering capital of the world has.

All I can figure is this is all be design, it's been the plan that I sure as # can't figure out. Flood the country with illegals, drive crime up, defund the police, crash the economy, spend buckets of cash (likely going to fund politician pet projects-laundering cash), and all for (unknown variable).

I feel like the underpants gnomes are in charge. (it's a south park reference, if you haven't seen the ephisode, it's worth a watch)

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Major Report Uncovers CCP-Linked Influence Behind Left-Wing Anti-Israel Protests in U.S.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Ah the underpants gnomes is one of my favourite episodes.

Yeah it costs a hell of a lot of money to plan and orgainse a protest (have organised a few myself) - reports state aruond half of the protestors aren't even students at the Universities affected. Some group will be spendning a lot of money offering free transport to the non-students being bussed in.

This is the only war where I've not attended anti-war protests in the last 30 years or so as the over the top rhetoric and anti-semetic undertones mean I can't march alongside them.

The most recent Israeli figures are 13,000 Hamas dead out of the 35,000 total Palestinians dead (multiple war monitors which matches the population demographics and breakdown of mllitary age; obviously fog of war means it could be higher as every male death over 18 is counted as Hamas fighter currently.

The people crying genocide don't seems to be aware Hamas include their millitants in the total civillian dead/injured figures and while the ratio of 63% civillians deaths vs 37% Hamas sounds shocking its actually a low figure given popualtion density, demographics and use of human shields.

edit on 16-5-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Forgot to mention the figures make no distinction between cvillians killed by Isreal and civillieans killed by Hamas - which are at least 1000 due to failed rockets, shooting Palestinians collecting aid, 'friendly fire' and similar,

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Hadn't seen that one but there was a great BBC Interview/article on a Palestinian man who was phoned by Israeli intel and instructed to evacuate all civillians in the local area.

He asked for confirmation it wasn't a hoax and a nearby drone fired a slare or missile as proof - between the Israeli intel guy and they saved a few hundred lives and made sure no civillians were nearby when the target was struck.

It all sounded very genuine and the Palsetinian guy seemed very grateful for the Israeli handlers saving his and others lives.

'I’m calling from Israeli intelligence. We have the order to bomb. You have two hours'

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You are correct Islam is a cult of death.

a reply to: Lazy88

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join