It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Taco Bell Satanic?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wow! People get excited over the weirdest sh**!

There's probably 200 things to worry about, even just at Taco Bell, which are far more important than some hand gesture made by some football player which has countless meanings.

And all of humanity is going to be screwed up by this going forward?? I mean seriously, look around you! Don't you think there are more important things to worry about today than a hand gesture in a commercial corrupting society forever more?? Someone could be walking across the parking lot (of Taco Bell) and get shanked by some illegal alien, or have a Russian atomic warhead detonate right next to them, but NOOOooooooo, we're gonna' worry about some hand gesture in an advertisement f'ing up all of humanity instead.

Can anyone see how positively silly this is?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Degradation33
Just having fun with the devil in music, not the augmented 4th kind.

Well the pick of destiny is satanic 666%.

My post was a joke, like their cover video of wicked game is, but at the same time you can see those two guys really love each other although nobody is going to buy their music because they have hot bods.

ETA: come to think of it, some might.

Ugggh why does jack blsck always look greasy even when he's clean?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Not sure but it can be hellish on your b-hole.

In related news, Carl’s Jr. has an ad for El Diablo, a spicy burger endorsed by a deep-voiced devil suggesting one gives into temptation for the meal.

In other related news Chik-Fil-A is giving into antibiotic-laden chicken after all. So we are doomed on that front.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think most things are now. They're some creepy signs in alot of things

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
No. Taco Bell is not Satanic.

But honestly, I'd rather they be Satanic than Evangelical.

a reply to: MindfulnessTruth

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

How would you know what is, or is not "satanic" when you don't even understand the root meaning of the gestures, symbols and terminology?

The problem is not with hand gestures or symbols, it is with the meaning you are attaching to them through your own belief

You are projecting your own belief, fears and pain upon the world. Not the other way around

And the things you allow yourself to fear, own you

Wouldn't it be much easier just to be a good person, with a clear conscience, who does not need to look out for things to fear?

Who by such, has no need to be saved?
edit on 11 5 24 by Compendium because: question marks and clarification

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
this is the church of Satan hand sign, it's not the one Davante Adams did or the Rock n roll/heavy metal "devil horns"

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey! I gots an idea!

Let's CANCEL Taco Bell! Evil basturds that they are, promoting the devil and all. CANCEL those f'rs! Let's protest!

CHALU-PA NO MAS!
CHALU-PA NO MAS!
CHALU-PA NO MAS!

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So esoteric symbology.

I mean those are everywhere throughout recorded history and long before.

From the likes of the Nike sign to pentagrams and swastikas.

But i dont think the devil done it.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've been playing around with a code language based on fast-food restaurants with Taco Bell featuring prominently. It started as rating the fast food restaurants from best to worst, then it morphed into communicating entirely by mentioning these restaurants and things from their commercials.

It had gotten to the point that I could effectively communicate with a co-worker with whom I'd been using it on. When we talked like that it sounded like we were talking about lunch break when we weren't or if we got cryptic, more like an SNL skit.
edit on 5/11/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Love to see some examples of this!

Sounds quite interesting.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Did I just time travel to 1985?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Probably not.

Great for, umm, clearing out your system though!

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is Taco Bell satanic? …There’s probably many peoples gut that thought so after feasting on it. I have a difficult time believing buildings are capable of such a thing. Maybe some of the suits could be.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yep...Taco Hell!!!

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Is Taco Bell Satanic?

I'm going to take a real chance and step out on a limb here. My answer is "No".

I did a pretty intensive image search and came up with nothing. The only thing that looks like a popcorn box is the french fries boxes. I can't find any image with any kind of hand sign. Please post a copy or a link if you can find one.

I think you're looking for Satan in the wrong places. All you'll get out of it is a lot of unnecessary anxiety.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If you spend all your time looking for bad, you will find it. If you instead take the far healthier route of looking for good, you will find that.

God and Satan are inside all of us, all of the time. The first step is to realize that.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't know about a commercial, but if you look at a prior design of the Taco Bell logo you'll see three 6's in the skirt of the bell. If you go to a Taco Bell location that still has the old logo signs, you'll find there are three signs, one on each side and one on the front. Three sixes. I'm sure it's all just coincidence.

While we're talking tacos, I went to a Condado's Tacos one time. The restaurant had an outdoor seating area with wrought iron fence sections that had a pyramid and all seeing eye in them. We went inside and ordered and they have a taco on the menu called "Sweet Lucy" (Lucifer) and another called "Lucy's Fire" (Lucifer). Again, I'm sure it's all coincidence.

Nothing to worry about. Enjoy your tacos.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freth
I don't know about a commercial, but if you look at a prior design of the Taco Bell logo you'll see three 6's in the skirt of the bell. If you go to a Taco Bell location that still has the old logo signs, you'll find there are three signs, one on each side and one on the front. Three sixes. I'm sure it's all just coincidence.

While we're talking tacos, I went to a Condado's Tacos one time. The restaurant had an outdoor seating area with wrought iron fence sections that had a pyramid and all seeing eye in them. We went inside and ordered and they have a taco on the menu called "Sweet Lucy" (Lucifer) and another called "Lucy's Fire" (Lucifer). Again, I'm sure it's all coincidence.

Nothing to worry about. Enjoy your tacos.

That's pretty interesting, there's definitely three 6's in that old taco bell logo, I actually remember that from a long time ago now that you bring it up.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Ronnie James Dio, AKA THE MOST CATHOLIC PERSON EVER IN HEAVY METAL,

From Wikipedia:
Explanations vary for how [Ronnie James Dio] Padavona adopted the stage name "Dio". One is that Padavona's grandmother said he had a gift from God and should be called "Dio" ("God" in Italian), although this was disputed by Padavona's widow, Wendy, in a February 2017 interview. Another is that Dio was a reference to mafia member Johnny Dio [Giovanni Ignazio Dioguardi.]

<< 1    3 >>

join