It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Taco Bell Satanic?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi,

I saw a commercial from Taco Bell and they had a cartoon type popcorn box that showed a hand coming out of it with the famous hand sign that anton lavey made famous as the number 1 hand sign that Satan loved.

I feel so sorry for you kids raised today - because they know that is the famous hand sign from the church of Satan, and it is Taco Bell. Again, I feel Extremely sorry for you younger ones raised today. A million people will argue the fact - that is a famous hand sign made famous by the Church of Satan and Taco Bell is displaying it - for some reason.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MindfulnessTruth

Got a link so we can weigh in?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have looked at over a dozen taco bell adds for 2024, nothing. Link please.

If it is on an add and is what I am thinking it is, that is not the official meaning of that hand sign.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Well, Satan, possibly due to inflation, needs more fuel to keep the furnaces burning and PepsiCo gave him a short-term lease to market his supposedly famous finger sign to attract more unsuspecting youth than usual, and vastly ignorant others, into the early stages of his devilment.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Is it this one you are talking about ???

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

That is the hand sign I was thinking of.

Satanic? Really?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

How to Sign I Love You - Sign Language - ASL

I think some over think when they see things like this

edit on 10-5-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a
edit on 10-5-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Please view the toco bell video above again. Not the position of the thumbs. It is very revelant to this thread.

I'm not the one that is questing the hand sign....and ya it might be relevant to this thread

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Or it's just the Italian Handsign for "someones cheating" or the even ruder version "time to open a can of whoop-az".
Not everything is satanic.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

There is a difference between the 2. The satan hand sign is a clenched fist where the love sign has the thumb extended.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It really is silly to hyperfocus on the hand-gesture thing. It reminds of the guy that thought a peace sign meant they were recruiting him to join the homosexual army.

Ronnie James Dio, AKA THE MOST CATHOLIC PERSON EVER IN HEAVY METAL, started its popularity, and I think you'll be pleased to know it's also a protection gesture in Italy. It wards off evil. "Horns" generally level to the ground or pointed down. Only if Horns are up, pointed at someone, is it a "curse" gesture.

And in some cultures, "horns down" can be used derisively to taunt The University of Texas when they lose. And any other plastic "devil mascot" university, that copies Texas' hand gesture thing with forks.

There's also a Hindu connotation that escapes me.

I wouldn't really about it.
edit on 10-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

...the number 1 hand sign that Satan loved.

Can you kick down with the rest? I don't want to like, wave at a priest, and end up becoming a public nuisance..

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

It really is silly to hyperfocus on the hand-gesture thing. It reminds of the guy that thought a peace sign meant they were recruiting him to join the homosexual army.

Ronnie James Dio, AKA THE MOST CATHOLIC PERSON EVER IN HEAVY METAL, started its popularity, and I think you'll be pleased to know it's also a protection gesture in Italy. It wards off evil. "Horns" generally level to the ground or pointed down. Only if Horns are up, pointed at someone, is it a "curse" gesture.

And in some cultures, "horns down" can be used derisively to taunt The University of Texas when they lose. And any other plastic "devil mascot" university, that copies Texas' hand gesture thing with forks.

There's also a Hindu connotation that escapes me.

I wouldn't really about it.

I as a Catholic at the time did a reverse cross because I am left handed.

I was 8.

The SHAME!!!

Probably going to Hell for that even though I don't follow that religion.

edit on 100000005America/Chicago5pmFri, 10 May 2024 23:55:37 -050055 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

As a catholic, were you forced to use your right hand?

Catholics do that sh*t. Which is why so many "lapse."

That's what so funny about worrying about Heavy Metals use of "The Moloch."

And I will one day make to sacred pilgrimage to The Hallowed Soil of Wacken or one of the other European metal festivals. USA has Carolina Rebellion and not much else.

And then I can stand with 80,000 others holding up hand gestures in homage to the glory that is the local German economy.
edit on 11-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
I used to love Tenacious D but have you seen their video of the cover of wicked game?

They sold out man, now they are just using their sexy bodies to sell their music.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I liked that song. Needed it for the post. Every time they have ever been on the lineup of a show i was going to, they always drop off the tour. Kind of a novelty act really.

Just having fun with the devil in music, not the augmented 4th kind. I can't imagine Jack Black ever equalling sexy, though. Nor do I really want to.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Just having fun with the devil in music, not the augmented 4th kind.

Well the pick of destiny is satanic 666%.

My post was a joke, like their cover video of wicked game is, but at the same time you can see those two guys really love each other although nobody is going to buy their music because they have hot bods.

ETA: come to think of it, some might.

edit on 11-5-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh that song.

Now I get it. Sorry, hate this song.

But that is hilarious. It's Friday. I'm slightly drunk.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   

"Is Taco Bell Satanic?"

No.

It just burns like Hell after you eat there.
edit on 11-5-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join