It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Begins Planning For January 2025 Transition to a New President - Today is 4.26.2024.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
May 6, 2024

President Biden makes every American look bad....like he's the best we could find as our leader.

OMG...At an international press conference: thehill.com...

😨

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Threadbarer
The Presidential Transition Act requires every agency to have a succession plan by September 15 of a presidential election year.

Its interesting the Associated Press chose to make this one of their top news articles yesterday. Not in 2020 or 2016.

It is interesting because there are thousands of hits for AP news articles talking about the Presidential Transition Planning from the years 2016 to 2022.

Just one example from 2020

“My number one priority in the coming two months is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures our president-elect is successful,” Obama said.

apnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Behind the scenes...the "transition" is being made iron clad.

New Impeachment Articles have been drawn up against President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

For reneging on the formal U.S. Agreement to Support Ally ISRAEL.

Story: www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
5/22/2024

Like the lamest of lame ducks, President Biden is caring less about what he says, and who he offends.

To Black Americans this week: www.foxnews.com...

And Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bye Joe - You and members of your administration are going to pay for the damage you did to the people of this nation.
😡

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Looks like the fate of your country will be in the hands of lawyers and Judges.

What a shyte state to be in?!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I still they're going to do a "surprise" nomination of Gavin "Patrick Bateman" Newsom at the DNC.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DashMtn
I still they're going to do a "surprise" nomination of Gavin "Patrick Bateman" Newsom at the DNC.

LOL , yeah Sure . Gavin Grusome for President of Hellifornia !

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   
June 22, 2024

This is a big deal! The head of the TEAMSTERS Union is endorsing candidate Donald Trump at next month's RNC Convention in Milwaukee...

CHAPIN, S.C. (AP) — The president of the Teamsters Union is set to speak at next month’s Republican National Convention, as Donald Trump angles to chip away at President Joe Biden’s support among the blue-collar workers who are expected to play a major role in the general election, particularly in crucial Midwestern swing states like Wisconsin and Michigan.
Source: apnews.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Looks like Biden has actually slightly decreased Union Membership.

Trump had a spike increase.

Steep decline under Obama of all the People!!!!

Are Democrats really Union friendly? 😧

Rate of union membership of employees in the United States from 1983 to 2023😉

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He is also terribly Affraid of the NEW MAGA trend.........................MAGA.......…Make Affordable Groceries Again

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're setting up all the scenarios and propping all the booby traps. Every red herring is being scripted for use when needed. 😃

Yes , We are All being Kippered !

The democrats are smart. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are setting the Trump admin up to kill the misfits, figuratively speaking,and then attempt to destroy Trump with the press over it.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're setting up all the scenarios and propping all the booby traps. Every red herring is being scripted for use when needed. 😃

Yes , We are All being Kippered !

The democrats are smart. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are setting the Trump admin up to kill the misfits, figuratively speaking,and then attempt to destroy Trump with the press over it.

They are not smart. If they were, they wouldn't have attempted to destroy Donald Trump, simply because he wanted to "drain the swamp" of high-level traitors to America.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Never underestimate your enemy.

But, they have their weaknesses and do make mistakes. And you point out every one!!!

edit on 28-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

They really had no choice as they are the swamp. "Do not go gentle into that good night". I know that line isn't an exact fit, but it's close enough. I guess they figure it's better to go down fighting. Their mistake is their belief that citizens are naive and uneducated - "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" - Nancy Pelosi, is a perfect example of what they think of us. They've simply run out of aces I think, so they overplayed their hand recently and now it's backfiring.

edit on 28-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Never underestimate your enemy.

But, they have their weaknesses and do make mistakes. And you point out every one!!!

Another Democrat mistake INCOMING...

VP Kamala Devi Harris could read the handwriting on the wall earlier this year.

Harris: I'm ready to be U.S. President!: www.usatoday.com...

cackle cackle

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They really had no choice as they are the swamp. Nancy Pelosi, is a perfect example of what they think of us. They've simply run out of aces I think, so they overplayed their hand recently and now it's backfiring.

Nancy Pelosi is one of many who will be put on trial for Treason next year. She set up the President of the United States to be unlawfully indicted/tried/jailed.

If Nancy was smarter, she'd self-destruct, the day after Trump wins in November.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I sure hope what you say happens.

And you are just about, almost, just a hair away, from convincing me that they are as dumb as a doorknob.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

They are not smart. If they were, they wouldn't have attempted to destroy Donald Trump, simply because he wanted to "drain the swamp" of high-level traitors to America.

They are cut off from true feedback and are surrounded by people so into being PC they are afraid to challenge anything.
People don't want to challenge the left because of the cancel culture. People want to keep their jobs.

Most people, including left leaning, want the distinction between men and women and they do NOT want mass unchecked immigration. The left was so used to picking the "minority side" now with the war in Gaza they don't know who to support because they don't want to offend anyone.

The whole Trump prosecution was probably dreamed up over wine at Martha's Vineyard. You can almost hear them half drunk giggling about being able to call him a felon and that would stop him. The reaction of the average voter was not what was expected because the average voter doesn't feel safe challenging them.

On the other hand, the average voter, including far right people, is afraid of losing their job and being cancelled for not supporting Trump. He gets true actual feedback.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join